Check your account email address ×

Just Be Grateful The Standing Rock Sioux Tribe Isn't Defending Its Property The Way A White Republican Man Would

dave matthews hosted a benefit/awareness event last night in DC. he and tim played quite a few songs, as did graham nash and a few others. good stuff. dave was involved with a project entailing an elementary school in standing rock before it made the news.

Edited by Snoslinger

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dave matthews hosted a benefit/awareness event last night in DC. he and tim played quite a few songs, as did graham nash and a few others. good stuff. dave was involved with a project entailing an elementary school in standing rock before it made the news.

Did he dump his shitter tank in the street as he left? 

45 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

70% of people there are being paid

Maybe they pay vets more. :bc:

I'll grab BLT on the way so he can afford to properly groom his face and maybe buy a sled a man could be proud to ride instead of his flat brimmed hat poser whip. 

Edited by bussman

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

That'd take too much bandwidth.

Do you know about the Talmadge creek spill here in Michigan? 

Ya you didnt do shit or protest that one either :lol:

and you still put gas in your cars ..........what a fucking two faced pig 

Edited by washedupmxer

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

That'd take too much bandwidth.

Do you know about the Talmadge creek spill here in Michigan? 

Yes,the one that was cleaned up. Have you every had a car or truck that leaked oil ?  Sell all of your shit and buy a horse,until then,shut the fuck up. Will you be drawing a pension from your Gas company Job? Better not cash those checks you two faced tree hugging  ass fuck.

I keep hearing this 2000 vets coming out number. I don't doubt that there are not some going, but knowing the pretty large circle that I do, I have not heard of one who even supports them let along would want to go. I think that number is grossly overestimated and fabricated. 

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Yes,the one that was cleaned up. Have you every had a car or truck that leaked oil ?  Sell all of your shit and buy a horse,until then,shut the fuck up. Will you be drawing a pension from your Gas company Job? Better not cash those checks you two faced tree hugging  ass fuck.

Cleaned up? Lmao

I'm sure you meant 'buried and covered up'

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Fucker is drinking a Coke from the free world Idiot.

Yeah, no fucking shit. It's like some of you have never used your frontal cortex

Edited by motonoggin

Just now, motonoggin said:

:lol:

oh thats right , it wasnt in your back yard..... not that you would have done anything in that case either. 

There was news cameras there for weeks. You could have just garnered some attention for your cause  but.............................. then you got high :lol:

Ya you could have took a drive 2 hours south for the cause but then you got high

You could have got your broom and boom but you got high

duh duh duh duuuuuuuuuuuuuh