Check your account email address ×

Fox News Removes Digitally Altered, Misleading Photos of Seattle 'Autonomous Zone' From Website

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

as every other network refuses to to cover what is going on tbere then points fingers about fake reporting.  then the sbeep jackoff can't make this shit up 

Iliterate  crackhead.

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Iliterate  crackhead.

ok little jimmy tell us all what the MSM is saying about what is going down in Seattle beond fox publishing a altered pic ? 

then go fuck your self you sorry sniveling bitch 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

ok little jimmy tell us all what the MSM is saying about what is going down in Seattle beond fox publishing a altered pic ? 

FOX is the most MS of any M,  oops.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

FOX is the most MS of any M,  oops.  

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Fox is full of shit just like the rest of MSM

Wrong, Whose narrative has been debunked over and over for close to a decade and whose has been confirmed as time goes on?

Edited by s pump

5 minutes ago, s pump said:

Wrong, Whose narrative has been debunked over and over for close to a decade and whose has been confirmed as time goes on?

IMG_5404.GIF.e8cce97c28d97e71a3bed1080711d201.GIF

9 minutes ago, s pump said:

it they made a pic of the same spot over 3 days a d made it in to 1 . 

now how is NBC covering the shit show ? is any msm talking about the Right kind of black story or just fox again 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Good post.

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMG_5404.GIF.e8cce97c28d97e71a3bed1080711d201.GIF

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Smales wants to go to Seattle and be the guy who cleans all the little turd balls off the bathroom stalls.

Sounds like a job for the porta shitter guy and why would I want to do that anyhow? You’re a little bitchy lately MoeMoe...your blow supply dry up? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

17 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Listen you stupid crackhead if you think Fox News is somehow better than the rest then I can’t help you and I’m not the one sniveling over some stupid media bullshit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listen you stupid crackhead if you think Fox News is somehow better than the rest then I can’t help you. 

so then you are saying by refusing to awnser that the only coverage the others are giving the washingtion shit show is a story about a fox new picture . cuz yeah that is the real story oh fox used 3 pics taken in 1 spot over 3 days and made them 1 . bull shit yes but not a fucking word about the real story.  why do you think that is , enlighten me with your deep well of wisdom 

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so then you are saying by refusing to awnser that the only coverage the others are giving the washingtion shit show is a story about a fox new picture . cuz yeah that is the real story oh fox used 3 pics taken in 1 spot over 3 days and made them 1 . bull shit yes but not a fucking word about the real story.  why do you think that is , enlighten me with your deep well of wisdom 

JIm?  WIsdom?  Answering a direct question?  Good luck with that.  Dudes a fucking tool bag who just likes to insult people.  Probably back on the bottom shelf booze again, seems more of a bitch than he normally is.  :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, F3600 said:

No chopped pictures at the link btw..but they are here.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/13/media/seattle-fox-news-autonomous-zone-protest/index.html

that was a lovely spin on the situation 

can we pull up how they worded the back to work protests with guys with guns to compare lol

Edited by Ez ryder

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

that was a lovely spin on the situation 

can we pull up how they worded the back to work protests with guys with guns to compare lol

Yeah no shit.  "Largely peaceful".  I saw a preacher getting choked out by a couple deranged shitbags with no masks on, all on tape for later facial recognition.  And I saw a half dozen pictures of armed guards taking over 6 blocks of private property with shit on fire.  I mean...wtf.  :lol:  These local leaders are pussies of the highest order.  And just where do they think this crowd will go with this, seeing as how they haven't yet been confronted.