Check your account email address ×

trump fucks bolton up the ass.

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I agree!

Poor Bolt on

i watched a podcast several months ago with sam harris. he said that trump's record has been liberal throughout the years. he felt trump was using very specific language to entice the emotions of those with lower intelligence on the right. people that rarely vote and are difficult to detect on polls. sam is a pretty smart guy, but i thought his theory was a little far fetched. it's really beginning to look like he nailed it. 

You guys still think he won on his campaigning rhetoric.  That's precious.  That was for the right wing wackos.  He played them like the retards they are.

So tell me...do you Dems REALLY not know why/how he was elected?  Really?  I find that hard to believe..although...CNN and MSNBC can't figure it out yet either so.....:dunno:

Ummmm....."intellectually elite".  :good:

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i watched a podcast several months ago with sam harris. he said that trump's record has been liberal throughout the years. he felt trump was using very specific language to entice the emotions of those with lower intelligence on the right. people that rarely vote and are difficult to detect on polls. sam is a pretty smart guy, but i thought his theory was a little far fetched. it's really beginning to look like he nailed it. 

Megyn Kelly grilled Wisconsin Congressman Sean Kelly about him and Trump playing those people for chumps in regards to prosecuting and locking up Clinton, I'll start a thread with the vid.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You guys still think he won on his campaigning rhetoric.  That's precious.  That was for the right wing wackos.  He played them like the retards they are.

So tell me...do you Dems REALLY not know why/how he was elected?  Really?  I find that hard to believe..although...CNN and MSNBC can't figure it out yet either so.....:dunno:

Ummmm....."intellectually elite".  :good:

He ginned up a lot of energy and support at this rallies with the crazy talk, by the way Trump himself said he talked that way to turn on the red lights on the press cameras :lol:

Watching Trump is like watching one of those old westerns where the eastern city slicker goes west and plays the yokels :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's actually getting sad.  I don't thing they know that Trump has NEVER been a far right winger.  I'm quite surprised.  But...maybe not that surprised.  

The media generate a lot of bullshit that hooks in these ignoramus fucks :guzzle: 

17 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He ginned up a lot of energy and support at this rallies with the crazy talk, by the way Trump himself said he talked that way to turn on the red lights on the press cameras :lol:

Watching Trump is like watching one of those old westerns where the eastern city slicker goes west and plays the yokels :lol: 

Looks like the "yokels AND CHUMPS" in this story are standing in the Dem food line though.  And, so far...it appears the voters for Trump are quite pleased.  So....not sure what the panty bunching is all about.  It's like you guys are trying to hold onto the "intellectually elitism" card by trying to show us all how we were duped.  But you all supported Hillary...I mean HOLY SHIT....the are no bigger "dupees" than the Hillary fans.

So....:dunno:

And if these last two weeks of market indicators weren't enough of an indicator of where some really smart people think we are going...then...hell!  I don't know what to tell you boys other than sorry about your luck...which still doesn't make sense.  Unless "luck" means prosperity?  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Looks like the "yokels" in this story are standing in the Dem food line though.  And, so far...it appears the voters for Trump are quite pleased.  So....not sure what the panty bunching is all about.  It's like you guys are trying to hold onto the "intellectually elitism" card by trying to show us all how we were duped.  But you all supported Hillary...I mean HOLY SHIT....the are no bigger "dupees" than the Hillary fans.

And if these last two weeks of market indicators weren't enough of an indicator of where some really smart people think we are going...then...hell!  I don't know what to tell you boys other than sorry about your luck...which still doesn't make sense.  Unless "luck" means prosperity?  

:owned: 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Looks like the "yokels" in this story are standing in the Dem food line though.  And, so far...it appears the voters for Trump are quite pleased.  So....not sure what the panty bunching is all about.  It's like you guys are trying to hold onto the "intellectually elitism" card by trying to show us all how we were duped.  But you all supported Hillary...I mean HOLY SHIT....the are no bigger "dupees" than the Hillary fans.

Yokels and chumps :lol: 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Looks like the "yokels AND CHUMPS" in this story are standing in the Dem food line though.  And, so far...it appears the voters for Trump are quite pleased.  So....not sure what the panty bunching is all about.  It's like you guys are trying to hold onto the "intellectually elitism" card by trying to show us all how we were duped.  But you all supported Hillary...I mean HOLY SHIT....the are no bigger "dupees" than the Hillary fans.

are you on trump's payroll? dude... the election is over. you're just looking more foolish by the day. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

are you on trump's payroll? dude... the election is over. you're just looking more foolish by the day. 

Imagine what you Hillary voters look like then. I mean besides whiny ass sore losers. I've never been pro Trump but voting for Hillary is just dumb as hell.

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

No, it the butthurt Dems acting like fools, he is not even in office yet however you are quick to point fingers.  "See what hes done, I told you so".

I think he will surprise a lot.