Check your account email address ×

Cunt.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

looks line her social distance is working out swell . i knew this bitch was a obvious phony from the first time i saw her give her week ass presidential rebuttal . and her covid shit just showed tbe rest of the slow sheep who she is 

She obviously doesn’t believe a word of what she is telling other people to do or she wouldn’t be there.   Came out scolded women for crossing border to get hair done as criminals and same week she is locked arm in arm with strangers.  Pathetic.  

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I wasnt worried about me, I take care of 3 seniors and their doctors told us that if they got it they would be dead. I have been removing asbestos and other ugly shit for 30 years, I can walk thru the flames of hell now unscathed. 

Why being older did increase the chance of cohivy killing ya that is just a fact of life of getting older.  Getting older increases your chance of dying from everything....  not just covid.  Overall deaths of all causes in the US including covid really didn’t increase year over year.

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly...my MIL is 85 and lives by herself so yeah I was concerned....IDGAF about the clowns that want to say they knew it was all bullshit from the start. 

She is well past her average life expectancy.  Shutting down schools and stealing life from younger generations to maybe extend her life is bullshit.  These are times that can’t be gotten back and economics penalties on the youth that will take forever to recover from.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Agreed!  I've been in my office everyday too.  Mostly talking people off the ledge.  :bc:   Fucking hate wearing the masks, especially with glasses on.

You and I have differences in our views on EJ, but talking people off the ledge is one of the best things any financial advisor can do.

I never got out of the market, never will, don't believe in that.  Our net worth with continued investing is already back up close to all time highs. 

24 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

You and I have differences in our views on EJ, but talking people off the ledge is one of the best things any financial advisor can do.

I never got out of the market, never will, don't believe in that.  Our net worth with continued investing is already back up close to all time highs. 

I don’t even know what your views are on EJ I really don’t pay a lot of attention.  :dunno:  :lol:  I will say among investment houses, I will put our competence and ethics up against anyone In the Biz though.  Everything I do have to pass muster with compliance.  Like anything else, there will be some “less than good” advisors or advisors just looking to generate commissions.  But for the past 5 years, we’ve migrated away from transactional business to fee based fiduciary accounts.  You don’t like the results, you walk away, no commitment.  Old days with 5.75% commissions on some products, client would often take a year or more to earn their fees paid back.  Another example are annuities. Everyone has an opinion on them, but most of the bad rap they have with some or as a result of all these fucking banks putting every dime a person had into them.  .Jones has very Specific parameters as to how much someone can put into an annuity and when.  Up to 30% of investible assets and only if older than 55.  They can make a lot of sense for someone in that position.  Banks and shady independents often don’t care about things like that. :bc: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don’t even know what your views are on EJ I really don’t pay a lot of attention.  :dunno:  :lol:  I will say among investment houses, I will put our competence and ethics up against anyone In the Biz though.  Everything I do have to pass muster with compliance.  Like anything else, there will be some “less than good” advisors or advisors just looking to generate commissions.  But for the past 5 years, we’ve migrated away from transactional business to fee based fiduciary accounts.  You don’t like the results, you walk away, no commitment.  Old days with 5.75% commissions on some products, client would often take a year or more to earn their fees paid back.  Another example are annuities. Everyone has an opinion on them, but most of the bad rap they have with some or as a result of all these fucking banks putting every dime a person had into them.  .Jones has very Specific parameters as to how much someone can put into an annuity and when.  Up to 30% of investible assets and only if older than 55.  They can make a lot of sense for someone in that position.  Banks and shady independents often don’t care about things like that. :bc: 

Sounds like some good changes.

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If she gets picked as VP I wonder if Trump calls her Strechin Gretchen. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That would be awesome.  He might even lose a few supporters.  The rest of us will send more money to him  :lol:  

11 hours ago, Anler said:

That would be awesome! LOL. I wish I could have met stretchin 25 years ago... :news: 

Oh fuck yeah.  I still have some sweet memories of old girlfriends and girls I wanted to be girlfriends from years gone by. One girl dated is a professor at University of North Carolina.  Gave amazing blowjobs.  And was Jewish to boot.  Her mother is a pediatrician and her office is in the same plaza as mine 35 years later.  :lol: 

11 hours ago, GGNHL said:

We've booked a trip to Paris and Switzerland with the cheap airfare in late September assuming their restrictions will be rolled back by then. Should be a good 10 days and worst case scenario we can't go and miss out on like $100 frigging with AirBnB and flight refunds/credits and go next year. :bc:

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My wife insists that sign language gal is a tranny...I just nod my head now. 🤣🤣

BTW I have to give you credit for your stamina in defending and deflecting for Trump...pretty good for an old dude! 🥴🥴

You see that sweet little gap she's got working?  Pretty damn taut if I don't say so :lol: 

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, a bitter librul Karen.  Our dedicated sign language guru is a lot more fun!

64D3313F-E775-4555-A4FA-A5FCF8491B65.jpeg

wtf is that?  I'm starting to worry about you guys in Minnesota.  WTF have all the muslims and lesbeens taken over or what?  :wtf: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The fact that it's even being openly discussed is a very positive development.

Defund, disband, abolish.

In that order 

Never going to happen.  Hopefully you can find a reason to move on...

32 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

In that order 

Watched this today, pretty interesting

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

right now we are stores open,  hair and nails open,  restaurants outdoor seating only and no gyms.  Looks like the 15th most of those restrictions will go away and we will be almost back to normal although I think they are going to restrict indoor seating to less than 50% capacity.  

I've worked every day since this began,  I go to the grocery store 2-3 times a week and the HD usually every week.  I would honestly rather catch it and just be done with it than live in fear.  I am a bit pissed the wife pulled the plug on Yellowstone but she was not comfortable flying where I would jump on a plane no issue as long as there are no restrictions at the other end.  

Fuck it, just drive there. Be a good summer for it as it may be less crowded then any other.

I wonder how Rick Snyder would have handled this whole thing and not because he was a Republican but rather because he was a self proclaimed "nerd" and he had no national political ambitions. He was a good Governor. 

On 6/5/2020 at 11:05 AM, GGNHL said:

We've booked a trip to Paris and Switzerland with the cheap airfare in late September assuming their restrictions will be rolled back by then. Should be a good 10 days and worst case scenario we can't go and miss out on like $100 frigging with AirBnB and flight refunds/credits and go next year. :bc:

WTF!! Grouser is goin' to Paris and Switzerland for ten fukkin days, and he ain't got a front step on his trailer house in Maine!!  

Why the fuck are you spending that kind of money, when you got no front step? 

Ya' go out your front door, and you'll land on the ground below!! 

WTF!! Guy goes hunting with a Savage Model 11 Shotgun!!! A fukkin SAVAGE 11, those gas-pipes weigh about 25 pounds!!! LMMFAO!!!

:wtf:                    :wtf:                            :wtf:                                           :wtf:                                               :wtf:

What's your TNW, Private Grouser?????????   

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

WTF!! Grouser is goin' to Paris and Switzerland for ten fukkin days, and he ain't got a front step on his trailer house in Maine!!  

Why the fuck are you spending that kind of money, when you got no front step? 

Ya' go out your front door, and you'll land on the ground below!! 

WTF!! Guy goes hunting with a Savage Model 11 Shotgun!!! A fukkin SAVAGE 11, those gas-pipes weigh about 25 pounds!!! LMMFAO!!!

:wtf:                    :wtf:                            :wtf:                                           :wtf:                                               :wtf:

What's your TNW, Private Grouser?????????   

Meth cooking business has been good CUM SALMON, was able to get sweet spinner rims for the trailer and dental work for my rotting out teeth. I think my net worth surpassed $10.00 last night with my four shares of Hertz!

And don't be jealous I can out shoot you in trap with a $50 shotgun while you're swinging around an inherited Browning Citori

Edited by GGNHL

On 6/6/2020 at 7:52 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

I wonder how Rick Snyder would have handled this whole thing and not because he was a Republican but rather because he was a self proclaimed "nerd" and he had no national political ambitions. He was a good Governor. 

Except for the whole Flint thing...

Which Whitmer has done nothing about, too, btw.

Edited by motonoggin

4 hours ago, GGNHL said:

Meth cooking business has been good CUM SALMON, was able to get sweet spinner rims for the trailer and dental work for my rotting out teeth. I think my net worth surpassed $10.00 last night with my four shares of Hertz!

And don't be jealous I can out shoot you in trap with a $50 shotgun while you're swinging around an inherited Browning Citori

Well, have fun on your trip, 'cause you'll be a broke-ass MAINAH, when you get back.   

6 hours ago, GGNHL said:

nice-  snotty will be jealous,  after he got a coke to wash the taste of cock out of his mouth his TNW is about $2

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Except for the whole Flint thing...

Which Whitmer has done nothing about, too, btw.

Yeah...that has been quite the clusterfuck.

On 6/5/2020 at 10:58 PM, motonoggin said:

If she really cared she wouldn't march, she'd defund the cops.

and have another Minneapolis a week ago sweet plan . worked out swell for the residence of the South side . won't affect me I am not poor and most of my neighbors are well stocked with lead 

Edited by Ez ryder

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah...that has been quite the clusterfuck.

Yup. If black lives really mattered to her administration, it would be a priority. 

Same goes for Obama, Biden, Clinton, etc. 

On 6/5/2020 at 11:38 PM, motonoggin said:

In that order 

say goodbye to your little garden center .