Check your account email address ×

Rubber bullets...

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Do you remember a month ago drip was crying like a bitch over the gov stay and home order and supporting protests in Lansing? too bad none of those protestors got the rubber bullets on them. :lol: 

I don't remember them starting any shit . no fires no looting no assault np reason to shoot em 

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't remember them starting any shit . no fires no looting no assault np reason to shoot em 

So what? they stormed the capital with rifles. That should get you some rubber bullets at a minimum!!!!

Oh and they blocked traffic. So water cannons with blue dye on them too... 

Edited by Anler

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Your stupidity is going to be your downfall. Hell it already is.  :lol:  Project Veritas just released an undercover investigation of your “non organization”

Oh Jesus :lol:

James O'Keefe again? :lol:

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

Do you remember a month ago drip was crying like a bitch over the gov stay and home order and supporting protests in Lansing? too bad none of those protestors got the rubber bullets on them. :lol: 

The cops let them be because they were armed. 

Well, and white. But I do believe that if these were armed marches the results would be way different. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

:lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

maybe the protestors can stencil their ages on the shirts so the cops know which criminals they can shoot at and make you happy :dunno:  

His age is not the important reason, it's his peaceful non threatening action that's the point here.

Lap some boots bruh!

Neal

57 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

His age is not the important reason, it's his peaceful non threatening action that's the point here.

Lap some boots bruh!

Neal

last i checked i am not in support of the police.  you brought up the age.  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lmao:

so chuckels do you remember any of them looting or burning shit to the ground ? how about assulting any one? yeah I did not think so . 

but I remember you dripping cunt over what they were doing . I assume you are still curreled up in the wet spot 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so chuckels do you remember any of them looting or burning shit to the ground ? how about assulting any one? yeah I did not think so . 

but I remember you dripping cunt over what they were doing . I assume you are still curreled up in the wet spot 

They were waving the flag though!  Sky cloth!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

101840762_735547483848479_64555243949522944_n.jpg

no one is affrade but peopke are pissed off that little cunts are destroying neighborhoods that will remain gutted shithole for decades to come . .

fyi your treasured cunts who kicked the shit out of the truck driver . yeah you remember he learned . lmfao 

guess what crew are being singled out with help of modern video from cop cars cams and  truck camera and MMdot cams .

they are about to learn about civil suits and leans on bank accounts tax returns paychecks  family estates left to them  

yep the funning is just begun for your ass clowns cunt hero's 

I hope the truck driver never has to work again after legaly looting  those fuck heads 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

no one is affrade but peopke are pissed off that little cunts are destroying neighborhoods that will remain gutted shithole for decades to come . .

fyi your treasured cunts who kicked the shit out of the truck driver . yeah you remember he learned . lmfao 

guess what crew are being singled out with help of modern video from cop cars cams and  truck camera and MMdot cams .

they are about to learn about civil suits and leans on bank accounts tax returns paychecks  family estates left to them  

yep the funning is just begun for your ass clowns cunt hero's 

I hope the truck driver never has to work again after legaly looting  those fuck heads 

Damn, did they find out about antifas corporate bank account? 

Shit, I shouldn't have said anything about that.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Damn, did they find out about antifas corporate bank account? 

Shit, I shouldn't have said anything about that.

personal responsibility.  they are about to learn about it . got to love modern video quality 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Also, .024% of truckers get beat within an inch of their lives, so...

some of your hero's played around now they are about to find out the cost of the game . my guess most will be remmbering this for decads to come with every check they get lmfao 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Anler said:

yeah well he's not very bright....so there's that. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

yeah well he's not very bright....so there's that. 

so you remember those protesters tossing bottles at cops and spitting on cops and starting fires ? yeah nor do i 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you remember those protesters tossing bottles at cops and spitting on cops and starting fires ? yeah nor do i 

plenty of video out of cops aggressively attacking peaceful protesters I've been watching footage of it for the last hour. 

18 minutes ago, frenchy said:

plenty of video out of cops aggressively attacking peaceful protesters I've been watching footage of it for the last hour. 

Maybe they're a little ointy after watching a half dozen cops murdered this week by these so called social justice warrjors.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe they're a little ointy after watching a half dozen cops murdered this week by these so called social justice warrjors.

21 minutes ago, frenchy said:

plenty of video out there of shit bags attacking people for no reason this,week . all in  the name of a fucking sleaze bag 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Yeeeah.....I’m gonna go ahead and take a hard pass on this whole “peaceful protesters”’narrative after this week.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeeeah.....I’m gonna go ahead and take a hard pass on this whole “peaceful protesters”’narrative after this week.

that is because you are a card holding kkk member