Check your account email address ×

Trumps Lap Dog Advocates Killing American Citizens

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah this was not a smart tweet.  

It upsets and scares the duck out of Jimmy And his band of pathetic SJW’s so...smart enough.

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

No you round them up under rico laws and throw the ring leaders in prison for 20...

That's what you do spinless traitors.

No, Matt has it right.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It upsets and scares the duck out of Jimmy And his band of pathetic SJW’s so...smart enough.

No, Matt has it right.

No he doesn't, round the assholes up and if you have to shoot a few in the process, fine. 

The point is-STFU and do it or step down...

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This fucking dopey drunk driving jagoff is Trumps lapdog...fuck him and Orange Julius. 

look limmy is angery again . you are like a teen on her period 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, Matt has it right.

Just eat your Culver's and STFU Sgt. Shitbird. 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

look limmy is angery again . you are like a teen on her period 

And you're a fried out crackhead that can't compose a coherent sentence but type slowly and tell the class if you agree or disagree with the comments of Gaetz. 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No quarter orders are a war crime.

And Antifa isn't an organization, it's an idea. You can't arrest an idea. 

The only people who should feel terrorized by antifascists are fascists. 

You sound a tad concerned.  It’s also weird you are so opposed by a threatening comment on social media.

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you're a fried out crackhead that can't compose a coherent sentence but type slowly and tell the class if you agree or disagree with the comments of Gaetz. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I say pull out all the footage from every source and hunt down at all costs the fuck heads who were looting and starting fires . then  make extreem examples of them all 

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I say pull out all the footage from every source and hunt down at all costs the fuck heads who were looting and starting fires . then  make extreem examples of them all 

Blah, blah, blah.....you say a lot of things and most of them are unintelligible.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Oh well good, then you won't mind if some of your ideas get their asses shot.

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Fuck around and find out magoo

You threatening me?  SSFB said I should tag him, so here we go  #SSFB  Given you've professed your loyalty to this "idea" for several years now, wished death and threatened membership multiple times, I think its time for you to go.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You threatening me?  SSFB said I should tag him, so here we go  #SSFB  Given you've professed your loyalty to this "idea" for several years now, wished death and threatened membership multiple times, I think its time for you to go.

Tagging requires the “@“ to precede the member name, not a “#”. Learn it and use it. Hell, the “@“ shows up on the post when someone is tagged for fucks sake.  I only saw this post because @Angry ginger tagged me in it. :news:

Moto’s post here wasn’t anymore of a threat than yours. 

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

IMG_5471.GIF.e3796cb6f77dcd1b489071a2b82f4ec9.GIF

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

How in the sweet fuck did @DriftBusta even come to the idea that the “#” is what tags a person? I was wondering why in the hell he did “#frenchy” earlier. Fulfilling the boomer stereotype there. :lol:

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Tagging requires the “@“ to precede the member name, not a “#”. Learn it and use it. Hell, the “@“ shows up on the post when someone is tagged for fucks sake.  I only saw this post because @Angry ginger tagged me in it. :news:

Moto’s post here wasn’t anymore of a threat than yours. 

Yeah I'm aware.  Been on the road all day.  Forgive me.  Now what are you going to do about a guy who's professed loyalty to Antifa for several years now, and his multiple veiled threats.  I know what you're going to do.  Not a fucking thing.  And why I never bother with PMs to mods.  But yeah, more funny cuz I typed # instead of @.  hah hah.