Check your account email address ×

Trumps Lap Dog Advocates Killing American Citizens

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I'm aware.  Been on the road all day.  Forgive me.  Now what are you going to do about a guy who's professed loyalty to Antifa for several years now, and his multiple veiled threats.  I know what you're going to do.  Not a fucking thing.  And why I never bother with PMs to mods.  But yeah, more funny cuz I typed # instead of @.  hah hah.  

Do you actually think I should do something about a person professing loyalty to Antifa?

If so then you don’t understand the Freedom aspect of the website. 

If not, then why did you say it?

That “#” symbol close to the “@“ on your phone?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ironic, coming from the sites biggest cry baby.  :lol: 

Funny but I'm not the one asking for someone to get the boot and you have been playing the victim for damn near 20 years on these forums. 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I'm aware.  Been on the road all day.  Forgive me.  Now what are you going to do about a guy who's professed loyalty to Antifa for several years now, and his multiple veiled threats.  I know what you're going to do.  Not a fucking thing.  And why I never bother with PMs to mods.  But yeah, more funny cuz I typed # instead of @.  hah hah.  

IMG_5471.GIF.b60632e5e40938f13b7cac50e60b97d5.GIF

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Funny but I'm not the one asking for someone to get the boot and you have been playing the victim for damn near 20 years on these forums. 

Fuck, if they won't ban actual white supremacists, the fuck they gonna ban me for?

• Like 1

Just now, SSFB said:

Do you actually think I should do something about a person professing loyalty to Antifa?

If so then you don’t understand the Freedom aspect of the website. 

If not, then why did you say it?

That “#” symbol close to the “@“ on your phone?

Do what ever the fuck you want, you're an empty suit.  Antifa is running rough shod all over the country, destroying shit and beating up innocent people, that shit stain is issuing veiled threats here, and has done so against more than just me.  Some people are just unfit for the job of moderating a website.  Like you for example.  Do you really think I am scared of that piece of garbage?   Trust me, I'm more than capable of taking care of myself.  But yeah, make it about me you little bitch.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Do what ever the fuck you want, you're an empty suit.  Antifa is running rough shod all over the country, destroying shit and beating up innocent people, that shit stain is issuing veiled threats here, and has done so against more than just me.  Some people are just unfit for the job of moderating a website.  Like you for example.  Do you really think I am scared of that piece of garbage?   Trust me, I'm more than capable of taking care of myself.  But yeah, make it about me you little bitch.  :lol: 

If I ran this place you'd be banned, doxxed, and homeless before the weekend

IMG_5471.GIF.5f6cf02df978e69e7b9cf9e9c521c335.GIF

I was nominated for this job by several people and you weren’t even in the running. :lol:

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

And that’s why neither you nor him are moderators. 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

No quarter orders are a war crime.

And Antifa isn't an organization, it's an idea. You can't arrest an idea. 

The only people who should feel terrorized by antifascists are fascists. 

For fuck sake, isn't every single organization on the fucking planet based off an idea!!??

I mean sweet fuck, how frigging retarded do you have to be to even type this??

Go kill yourself

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Bring it don't sing it 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I was nominated for this job by several people and you weren’t even in the running. :lol:

I've made it clear for over 20 years I wouldnt' ever want the job.  Maybe as a joke once in a moment of weakness.  No seriously, you're useless.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

For fuck sake, isn't every single organization on the fucking planet based off an idea!!??

I mean sweet fuck, how frigging retarded do you have to be to even type this??

Go kill yourself

So you're a fascist, then?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I've made it clear for over 20 years I wouldnt' ever want the job.  Maybe as a joke once in a moment of weakness.  No seriously, you're useless.  :lol: 

Your whiny bitch routine has been well documented here over a 10 year period. You’ve had several long running feuds with several members yet you still think your behavior has nothing to do with it. 

60 years on this Earth and still not a bit of introspection. :lol:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Your whiny bitch routine has been well documented here over a 10 year period. You’ve had several long running feuds with several members yet you still think your behavior has nothing to do with it. 

I mean, that's basically every white man his age.

Edited by motonoggin

Just now, SSFB said:

Oh fuck yeah.  If there is a weakness I have, its confronting assholes.  And this is a target rich environment.  Not my fault I"ve been around these boards since the 90s when you were still in fucking grade school.  Just keep prancing around this place like you're in charge and running things with an even hand.  "not even in the running".  Jesus H  :lol:  about the funniest thing I've heard all day.  I wouldn't want the job on a bet.  Besides the power tripping aspect that most mods have, like you, its like being a mall cop.  :lol:  

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh fuck yeah.  If there is a weakness I have, its confronting assholes.  And this is a target rich environment.  Not my fault I"ve been around these boards since the 90s when you were still in fucking grade school.  Just keep prancing around this place like you're in charge and running things with an even hand.  "not even in the running".  Jesus H  :lol:  about the funniest thing I've heard all day.  I wouldn't want the job on a bet.  Besides the power tripping aspect that most mods have, like you, its like being a mall cop.  :lol:  

This post just further proves you’re not capable of looking at your own behavior. You think it’s all assholes out to get you and that’s fucking bizarre. 

Wanting the job has nothing to do with being nominated. I never once asked to be a moderator. Nobody nominated you because of your history. One of your riding buddies PMed me one time and basically said don’t mind Woolie because he can’t help himself. Congrats. You’re that guy. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, SSFB said:

This post just further proves you’re not capable of looking at your own behavior. You think it’s all assholes out to get you and that’s fucking bizarre. 

Wanting the job has nothing to do with being nominated. I never once asked to be a moderator. Nobody nominated you because of your history. One of your riding buddies PMed me one time and basically said don’t mind that guy because he can’t help himself. Congrats. You’re that guy. :lol:

You finished Sheila?  Still on the "wanting to be a moderator" thing?  I can't help it if you're not cut out for the job.  Don't make this about me.  :lol:  

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So you're a fascist, then?

No, I'm a " call someone out on their fake BS" person..