Check your account email address ×

Tiny White Penises

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

The truth is he spoke to something that happens all the time, and the very same people who constantly use racial slurs here and all over are the ones who put their own meaning to his words.

For the same reason debt, deficit, golfing, security costs, and a host of other things that were cried endlessly about are cheered now.

So, his words were divisive because everyone who disagreed with them was a racist?  Got it.

Also, sure seems like many of you here are fighting a battle that is in the past.  It’s weird.  And the hypocrisy will come back and get you too.

58 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

That's not what he said now is it?   I heard what he said and it wasn't that, that only lives in your imagination.  Remember how you would cry yourself to sleep at night cause Obama said "I" so many times? 

54 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes in your imagination that's what he said, if he wanted to say that the white man killed his son he could have.  

Now wipe that orange off your face and enjoy the show underway now.

I think you need to contact MC and let him explain 'dog whistles' to you.

Or is that just a righty thing?

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

I think you need to contact MC and let him explain 'dog whistles' to you.

Or is that just a righty thing?

Dog whistles are in the minds of people who can't think for themselves.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

So, his words were divisive because everyone who disagreed with them was a racist?  Got it.

Also, sure seems like many of you here are fighting a battle that is in the past.  It’s weird.  And the hypocrisy will come back and get you too.

Yes a very large percentage for sure, not that they just disagreed with his words, but the very actions they have zero problem with now. 

Have you seen what the debt and deficit is now?  Have you seen the FEDS balance sheet recently?  If this was anytime during the last term there would be multiple threads about it.  

I fully understood then and now the reasons for QE, ECT., I wanted more to go to average people then and now, unlike the 180 the majority have taken.

10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes a very large percentage for sure, not that they just disagreed with his words, but the very actions they have zero problem with now. 

Have you seen what the debt and deficit is now?  Have you seen the FEDS balance sheet recently?  If this was anytime during the last term there would be multiple threads about it.  

I fully understood then and now the reasons for QE, ECT., I wanted more to go to average people then and now, unlike the 180 the majority have taken.

I'm a very average person and I got mine while it was there. . And still am. What's your excuse?

14 minutes ago, Cop Watch said:

I'm a very average person and I got mine while it was there. . And still am. What's your excuse?

I got mine too, but incase you didn't realize business's got billions and the FED printed about 3 trillion in 7 weeks, I would have much rather that money been put in the hands of consumers.

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Another can't explain it but believes it cause fox told him to.

go back and listen to the whole thing includibg the 127 ummm and 75 uhh.  then get back to us all on how he was just attempting to unite the countery . till then we ya all to get in the back of the bus  

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

go back and listen to the whole thing includibg the 127 ummm and 75 uhh.  then get back to us all on how he was just attempting to unite the countery . till then we ya all to get in the back of the bus  

Don't need to, short of him saying he deserved what he got nothing would appease the bigoted haters who cried about everything he did and now cheer someone who is doing the same thing on a larger scale.    

Are there more cities burning now or back then?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, frenchy said:

Hey Cum Salmon, Phoenix, Woolie, Zambo the Clown, et all.......

isn't it ironic how blacks are literally burning your country to ashes under Trump but Obama was the most divisive president in the histories of America?

Please Discussssssss..... 

:snack: 

Can you explain how any Potus has anything to do with a cop killing a criminal nigger and other criminal niggers looting?

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

I got mine too, but incase you didn't realize business's got billions and the FED printed about 3 trillion in 7 weeks, I would have much rather that money been put in the hands of consumers.

Pay people to stay home perpetually?

Then what? $100,000 don't go as far as it used to....

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Don't need to, short of him saying he deserved what he got nothing would appease the bigoted haters who cried about everything he did and now cheer someone who is doing the same thing on a larger scale.    

Was there an entire political party who refuses to accept the result of an election... and all that entailed?

All liberals had to do was not be stupid and Trump would have been a one termer. Couldn't even do that.

28 minutes ago, Snake said:

Was there an entire political party who refuses to accept the result of an election... and all that entailed?

All liberals had to do was not be stupid and Trump would have been a one termer. Couldn't even do that.

No have the FED pay off mortgages pay the banks back the money owed. and by then and charge 1% interest instead of getting nothing.

Give them a larger boost it will get spent and stimulate the economy.

So we should keep bailing out companies that pay CEO's millions a year?  Sometime compare what a million dollar salary pays per hour compared to the $1200.00  that we got.

Why would they want Trump gone when they have gotten more spending and gun control than they could ever get from a Dem. Pres.

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Trump was right about shitholes.

He was wrong about which country.

Where ya' been...………………..gender re-assignment surgery? 

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

so now you got nothing got it .

and take your bigot shit and shove it up your ass . you know zero about me who my family is and where I grew up and who my friends are . just stop pretnding to be the week candy ass social justice warrior cunt you try to come of as

Edited by Ez ryder

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and take your bigot shit and shove it up your ass . you know zero about me who my family is and where I grew up and who my friends are . just stop pretnding to be the week candy ass social justice warrior cunt you try to come of as

I know one thing about you...well two...you're a barely literate crackhead. 

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Its actually pretty glorious.  My hunch is shit isn't going to go on much longer, and people either go home or they're gonna start to get shot, which WILL end it.

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you're a layabout who always has his phone in his hand who's mouth writes alotta checks that you'll never cash.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

No what I stated was fact, I never stated you were a bigot , but you have to be blind and stupid not to see the number of bigoted posts on this board and with a great number of people around who cried like little cunts over everything Obama did and now support adding 3 trillion to the deficit and 6 trillion in debt and the year isn't over.   

So again when Obama sent out his dog whistle message, did the country respond with protests like they are now?    Are more cities burning now or then.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know you are a sad little man who has wasted his life and made nothing of it despite his so called white privilege and self proclaimed mastery of the English language. 

family must be beaming with pride