Check your account email address ×

Trump Just Threatened The Media “Off The Record,” But They Leaked Everything

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 8:24 AM, Mainecat said:

Trump wants to control all the media. Sound familiar? This shit is unprecedented it really is.

sounds real familiar . like the last 8 yr love affair media only posting after they can no longer hide his horde policy's and gross spending and massive wasting   

On 11/22/2016 at 8:24 AM, Mainecat said:

Trump wants to control all the media. Sound familiar? This shit is unprecedented it really is.

Video media just flat out fucked up by going off the record with Trump, the NYT's on the other hand did it right. The problem with video media is that they want ratings and no one understands ratings better than Trump, and thusly he played the video media for the chumps that they are.

On 11/22/2016 at 9:24 AM, Mainecat said:

You'd think you'd have a little dignity about the election results and quit the buffoonery.  For fucks sakes he hasn't even been inaugurated yet, and you think this forum is still DemSleddersUnderground.  Figured there wouldn't be so much bullshit to wade through after the election.  Its worse thanks to you.

Trump will continue to successfully bring his message directly to the public.  Regardless of how he does it, these arrogant, pompous, delusional pieces of shit in the media will keep thinking they're relevant and keep trying to spin the narrative.  Right up until the day they get their pink slips.

3 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Anyone else remember when MC was fingering himself with glee over that +15 hillary poll from abc.... Everyone told him it was fake but he refused to believe it. That honest media there 

He missed the big memo this election.  That no one trusts the media anymore.  They made their own beds.  Now they can shit in it.  

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He missed the big memo this election.  That no one trusts the media anymore.  They made their own beds.  Now they can shit in it.  

CNN especially went off the deep end.

they were touting that +15 poll with a heinous glee. While the ITB poll, the most historically accurate poll, was floating in basically a dead heat the same time. 

17 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump controlled the media, the amount of free press he generated for himself was brilliant. 

I don't know if I would use brilliant, but well played and unprecedented for a Republican candidate.

The Dems and the media have had a long lasting partnership.

Dems create the scandal, the media amplifies it, Republicans digress, start apologizing for media generated outrage. It never worked on Trump and a bewildered media never relented from this strategy.........That had always worked so well in the past. 

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I don't know if I would use brilliant, but well played and unprecedented for a Republican candidate.

The Dems and the media have had a long lasting partnership.

Dems create the scandal, the media amplifies it, Republicans digress, start apologizing for media generated outrage. It never worked on Trump and a bewildered media never relented from this strategy.........That had always worked so well in the past. 

And the Dems and the media still can't understand why they lost this election. 

45 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump controlled the media, the amount of free press he generated for himself was brilliant. 

A little revisionist history Vin?

Even I thought the press coverage was a stroke of genius for Trump. We all did. But we need to give the Clintons all the credit they deserve. They are the ones who elevated Trump, who had the media pushing all the buttons Podesta wanted them too.

Were I on the losing end of that strategy, I would want Trump to take the credit as well.

26 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

CNN especially went off the deep end.

they were touting that +15 poll with a heinous glee. While the ITB poll, the most historically accurate poll, was floating in basically a dead heat the same time. 

Just imagine what the results would have been without the media bias and voter fraud.  It would have been a complete blowout.  

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

A little revisionist history Vin?

Even I thought the press coverage was a stroke of genius for Trump. We all did. But we need to give the Clintons all the credit they deserve. They are the ones who elevated Trump, who had the media pushing all the buttons Podesta wanted them too.

Were I on the losing end of that strategy, I would want Trump to take the credit as well.

Nailed it!

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Just imagine what the results would have been without the media bias and voter fraud.  It would have been a complete blowout.  

The electoral college was a blowout.