Check your account email address ×

Trump is ready to use military on US citizens.

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

Indepth political analysis that everyone has come to expect. Brilliant 

I know I feel smarter for reading this indepth personal account that you are so well known for

This all goes without saying anytime he posts.  That’s one brilliant and shrewd mind he’s got sitting behind his fat face.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I say go for it. Bring in the military. Let’s see this shit spread to every US city. I mean with the wars winding down, we need to do something with a trillion dollar a year military. You know what I mean? 

No, not really, I don't have mental issues..

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why don’t blacks get more involved in law enforcement and change it from the inside?  This is a seriously logical solution and has been in effect for decades....to not much avail.  Why not?  Why do you Thy ink the bar was set so low to achieve acceptance?  So dumb white guys can get in?

We won’t but.....

41E3B739-24CC-49F8-BA5F-FECE47DE8708.jpeg

Too smart to be hired. Cops limit new hires IQ. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I know. It makes zero sense. But it’s trump. 

so you think the progresive limp noodle stand back and watch it burn tactics of frye is the way to go . good God are you a sorry sack 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so you think the progresive limp noodle stand back and watch it burn tactics of frye is the way to go . good God are you a sorry sack 

Fuck it. Bring in the military. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I know. It makes zero sense. But it’s trump. 

You should seek some help. How you justify your behavior and supposed logical thought processes is really way way out there..Almost to the point your are completely blind to it..Weird as fuck..

Just now, Momorider said:

Niggers gonna Nig :flush:

And confirmed obese lying fraud trolls are gonna post about shit and homosexual deviant fantasies all day

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You should seek some help. How you justify your behavior and supposed logical thought processes is really way way out there..Almost to the point your are completely blind to it..Weird as fuck..

The sienna has proven to be a magnificent tow vehicle. 

Just now, f7ben said:

And confirmed obese lying fraud trolls are gonna post about shit and homosexual deviant fantasies all day

Bipolarhooknose gonna :bullshit: and post ignorance and :lies:its a given 

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

He doesn’t justify it, his liberal ideology and it’s rulers do.  Don’t need to see or think clearly for this type of worship.

Got to love what some will condone and support as long as it in the black neighborhood.  The same people who would call 911 over their neighbors dog shitting in their yard.  Blacks shooting blacks in protest of a black man being killed?  

I like when the news finds a safe approachable black man to get his take and the poor guy starts talking about how his  business was destroyed. 

WHOA!!!

WHOA!!!!  cut him off!!!! 

We don't like your kind.  

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Got to love what some will condone and support as long as it in the black neighborhood.  The same people who would call 911 over their neighbors dog shitting in their yard.  Blacks shooting blacks in protest of a black man being killed?  

I like when the news finds a safe approachable black man to get his take and the poor guy starts talking about how his  business was destroyed. 

WHOA!!!

WHOA!!!!  cut him off!!!! 

We don't like your kind.  

Tell me you saw the white retard they rounded up to talk to.  Holy shit!  It’s not right to laugh at the mentally handicapped but, I couldn’t help myself.  I felt kinda bad afterwords.

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This all goes without saying anytime he posts.  That’s one brilliant and shrewd mind he’s got sitting behind his fat face.

:lol:

That’s funny considering you haven’t said anything of consequence in damn near 70,000 posts but you and this Roosting Manitoba fucktwaddle do make a cute couple....maybe he’ll lay off my leg and hump yours for awhile. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

It would have been great if this piece of shit cop had been prosecuted the previous time he fucked up.

Someone really fucked up person dropped the ball getting this asshole off the street.

Wonder who we can blame for that....

Union?

1 hour ago, Snake said:

It would have been great if this piece of shit cop had been prosecuted the previous time he fucked up.

Someone really fucked up person dropped the ball getting this asshole off the street.

Wonder who we can blame for that....

They are just using this as an excuse to do what they already do everyday, on a smaller scale.

And in most situations like this the cops are clearly justified and they riot anyway. Same deal wherever they are at in the world

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s funny considering you haven’t said anything of consequence in damn near 70,000 posts but you and this Roosting Manitoba fucktwaddle do make a cute couple....maybe he’ll lay off my leg and hump yours for awhile. 

Nothing of consequence, huh?  Well, not sure what that means but, I’ll telL you what, we can try a forum vote if you like.  Loser leaves site.  Yes?

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Tell me you saw the white retard they rounded up to talk to.  Holy shit!  It’s not right to laugh at the mentally handicapped but, I couldn’t help myself.  I felt kinda bad afterwords.

Typical anti-white propaganda with the smart black/stupid white man routine...

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Typical anti-white propaganda with the smart black/stupid white man routine...

And a colossal fail move to boot.  I can’t think of a winning argument on that side if I was forced to try and debate it.