Check your account email address ×

Trump is ready to use military on US citizens.

4 minutes ago, hayward said:

because there's so much "honor" in looting, burning, and clubbing up on elderly wheelchair bound citizens of a community.

It’s pretty fucking glorious. 

7 minutes ago, hayward said:

because there's so much "honor" in looting, burning, and clubbing up on elderly wheelchair bound citizens of a community.

That’s the best honor some of us are capable of achieving.

40 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He’ll do it to honor Floyd’s death. :lol: 

518324F1-0244-45AD-8D79-EEA56394337E.jpeg

good .2 days late 

we pay to much property tax to have to have armed biz owners guarding there shops all night .

if the pussy mayor dose not impose and enforce  a curfue tonight some one needes to push his limp ass to the side 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

you are a little cunt and i really hope they tourch your house tonight and don't let you out .

fucking scam of the earth out there destroying people life work for zero reason . none of the fires and looting have shit to do with cops k8lling a guy . zero 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

oh sure sure yeah of course.

As soon as Floyd's buried, he'll be turning over in his own grave over all this public "honor".  

Edited by hayward

13 minutes ago, hayward said:

oh sure sure yeah of course.

As soon as Floyd's buried, he'll be turning over in his own grave over all this public "honor".  

Oh, I don’t know about that.  I don’t know much about him but, there’s a good chance he’d approve of all this.  Free shit for everyone!  And start fires and stuff!!!  I like how they went after the cops that did this and drug them out of their homes and served up justice the best.  Nawww.....free shoes at Target!

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you are a little cunt and i really hope they tourch your house tonight and don't let you out .

fucking scam of the earth out there destroying people life work for zero reason . none of the fires and looting have shit to do with cops k8lling a guy . zero 

They have an excellent reason. 

E4796B91-2F0B-4787-BC31-033D0BEFD23E.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member

Wouldn't the military be using violence to induce change then?? I read that was a good thing somewhere..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

They have an excellent reason. 

E4796B91-2F0B-4787-BC31-033D0BEFD23E.jpeg

Uh-oh....Little MoeMoe will be triggered again when he sees this. :lol:

The rest will just make stupid comments about Kapernick being a shitty QB. 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

wrong . none of theses piles of fucking shit give 2 fucks about the guy who was killed .fact 

I think some do.  I actually read that BLM was there trying to wrangle in these hooligans.  Good for them.  They lost control and evacuated themselves.  It was good to read it.  Some were even telling the “white crusaders” to go home...this wasn’t their fight.  They were talking about the worthless Antifa punks.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Wouldn't the military be using violence to induce change then?? I read that was a good thing somewhere..

I read it here too!  

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dude, you don’t see it because you are trigged yo the max in here daily....but you are already triggered to the max again!  :lol:

...and nobody gives a fuck.  You are cannon fodder.  :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I say go for it. Bring in the military. Let’s see this shit spread to every US city. I mean with the wars winding down, we need to do something with a trillion dollar a year military. You know what I mean? 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s because they all stand on god’s moral high ground. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I say go for it. Bring in the military. Let’s see this shit spread to every US city. I mean with the wars winding down, we need to do something with a trillion dollar a year military. You know what I mean? 

You think the military are needed?  Are you serious?  This is a job for the duck dynasty crowd at best.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

That’s because they all stand on god’s moral high ground. :lol: 

Spin it Spinner!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You think the military are needed?  Are you serious?  This is a job for the duck dynasty crowd at best.

Spin it Spinner!!!!!!

Trump is bringing in the military. Not me. Send your man a note. This country is so fucked. :lol: 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Trump is bringing in the military. Not me. Send your man a note. This country is so fucked. :lol: 

Has the invasion date been set?  PoAST it!

Not all of the country Is lost....it’s time for a good dust up though....time to cull out the bad eggs.

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

not needed it has been shown during this cunt show as soon as a few rounds,go off people start running .

that said bring an in to guard the business . and not just a few and not with wood sticks . 

Edited by Ez ryder

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not needed it has been shown during this cunt show as soon as a few rounds,go off people start running .

that said bring an in to guard the business . and not just a few and not with wood sticks . 

Spinner thinks this is the start of his revolution.  Hell, I hope he’s right!!!  But it’s not....it’s just more hooliganism in the streets that will shade the real issue and create even animosity.  

Let the businesses burn!  IT wIlL StOp tHe SpreAd of CarooONa VYrUs!!!!!  And cancel the damn fair!!!!!!!!!  :lmao:

Nation of imbeciles.

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

God damn black man needs to be shown his place. Right? 

It would have been great if this piece of shit cop had been prosecuted the previous time he fucked up.

Someone really fucked up person dropped the ball getting this asshole off the street.

Wonder who we can blame for that....

Just now, Snake said:

It would have been great if this piece of shit cop had been prosecuted the previous time he fucked up.

Someone really fucked up person dropped the ball getting this asshole off the street.

Wonder who we can blame for that....

NOT THE MAYOR!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Spinner thinks this is the start of his revolution.  Hell, I hope he’s right!!!  But it’s not....it’s just more hooliganism in the streets that will shade the real issue and creat animosity.

Let the businesses burn!  IT wIlL StOp tHe SpreAd of CarooONa VYrUs!!!!!  And cancel the damn fair!!!!!!!!!  :lmao:

Nation of imbeciles.

Revolution? Haha. Hardly. This is America’s future. ‘Cept it’s still in the boot camp stage. This is trump’s America. Embrace.