Check your account email address ×

Trump and Scarborough

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

I've been critical of Trump on Twitter and have said a number of times he should back off but I won't on this one.   What's good for the goose is good for the gander.   Joe has made some pretty salacious claims about Trump.  

Oh but that doesn't count.  Amirite?

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I follow him on Twitter.

That's rich.  You're on Twitter too.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Of course you are.....

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

fuck that Joe deserves all the shit he is getting  .people can't toss shit out non fucking stop and just expect the other guy to take the high road . 

If nothing else he's pretty predictable.  You come at him, you better expect it back in your face with both barrels.

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

how much of what Joe has been pushing for 4 yrs has been legit? 

Zero.  FUCKING ZERO.

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Let's just say zero because I don't give a flying fuck about Joe or anyone else that works at MSNBC because they're a hack network like the rest of them. 

So is Trump just tossing shit back or is there legitimacy to his claims?

who knows, but it sure got their panties in a twist.  I"m sure you've seen all the footage when Joe and Mike were Trump sycophants y some years back.  What changed?

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Let's just say zero because I don't give a flying fuck about Joe or anyone else that works at MSNBC because they're a hack network like the rest of them. 

So is Trump just tossing shit back or is there legitimacy to his claims?

who knowes . did Marilyn really die of a drug overdose ? 

did Seth just end up in the wrong place at the wrong time ? 

was foster really just remorseful? 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

who knows, but it sure got their panties in a twist.  I"m sure you've seen all the footage when Joe and Mike were Trump sycophants y some years back.  What changed?

Maybe it was "new information". They're allowed to change their opinions, right?:lol:

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

who knowes . did Marilyn really die of a drug overdose ? 

did Seth just end up in the wrong place at the wrong time ? 

was foster really just remorseful? 

You can't even give your opinion on it? :lol:

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You can't even give your opinion on it? :lol:

my opinion is the same as above deaths . would it really shock me that a powerful Washington politician covered up something like above deaths . fuck no  and I can deff see how fucking some intern who was having a hard time keeping her pie hole shut . did he kill her he'll no but he knows who did or at least knows the guy that knows the guy that did 

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Maybe it was "new information". They're allowed to change their opinions, right?:lol:

Yeah, you really think that?  The video footage of him coming on their show, and Mika giving him a big hug and a kiss, and both of them just fawning over him, looms in my memory.  I think its pretty clear what happened.  It was more of a decide which camp you're in decision, and their paychecks depended on it..

Edited by DriftBusta

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

my opinion is the same as above deaths . would it really shock me that a powerful Washington politician covered up something like above deaths . fuck no  and I can deff see how fucking some intern who was having a hard time keeping her pie hole shut . did he kill her he'll no but he knows who did or at least knows the guy that knows the guy that did 

So you think there's legitimacy to Trump's claims. That's all you had to say. :bc:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

So you think there's legitimacy to Trump's claims. That's all you had to say. :bc:

I think he lit a Molotov and tossed it in their lap.  4 years of them shooting arrows at him, I understand the strategy.  He is a no fucks given type of guy when it comes to his opponents. :bc: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, you really think that?  The video footage of him coming on their show, and Mika giving him a big hug and a kiss, and both of them just fawning over him, looms in my memory.  I think its pretty clear what happened.  It was more of a decide which camp you're in decision, and their paychecks depended on it..

I give them the same benefit of the doubt that I do people here who changed their opinion on people they used to support.

Which means I don't believe them at all. 

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Everybody is pleading for Trump to drop it including high ranking Republicans and the Widower yet Trump won't stop and I'm glad to see you have have accepted the bar being this low for The Presidency. 

Well now the world knows his wife was getting banged by a 2 bit talking head... I'd want it kept quiet too.

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

Said he was wiretapped.

Said he was being set up.

Said the investigation was a sham.

He told the world, no collusion/no obstruction.

After that... I find it hard to accept Scarborough's denial.... :lol:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Momorider said:

Everything he tweets turns out to be true this will be no different 😔

He said you're a cunt so you could be right!

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why would they be better served....his idiocy needs to be shown to a wider audience .

Exactly people should be able to freely display their idiotic opinions. Just like you do here every day.

Well actually you never type anything of substance so it's just pure idiot on display. Please continue 

• Like 1