Check your account email address ×

Trump and Scarborough

• Platinum Contributing Member

Despite pleas from all sides including the dead women’s husband  The Orange Fucktard won’t STFU about this....WTF.

He is also flat out lying.

Trump again tweets about Scarborough conspiracy, despite heavy criticism - https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/499685-trump-again-tweets-about-scarborough-conspiracy-despite-heavy

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Seems Trump isn't the only one that found the circumstances of the girls death suspicious.   How many people a year do you think die from hitting their head after fainting from an undiagnosed heart condition?  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Scarborough

A theory that Scarborough was involved in the death was promoted by such people as publisher Markos Moulitsas and filmmaker Michael Moore, who registered the domain name JoeScarboroughKilledHisIntern.com

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Seems Trump isn't the only one that found the circumstances of the girls death suspicious.   How many people a year do you think die from hitting their head after fainting from an undiagnosed heart condition?  

So you find it hard to believe someone might die from hitting their head after fainting but not when they get knocked out?

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Get what you are saying but I personally wouldn't have done what he did.   Did she deserve it.....absolutely however I just didn't see her as an ongoing threat.  

I see too many cases where someone hits someone and that person falls hits their head and has serious brain trauma or death.   Just not worth it for that level of attack.

Not worth letting the police, DA or a jury decide my fate over it either.   Better to restrain her and call the police. 

The Orange Dumbfuck is The President which should preclude him from acting this way especially considering  he is being implored to stop by people of all political stripe including the widower and lets be honest here and admit that Trump doesn’t give two fucks about the dead woman and is only doing this because he is mad at Joe Scarborough. Orange Julius is a disgrace.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

So you find it hard to believe someone might die from hitting their head after fainting but not when they get knocked out?

Knocked out by being punched....no.   From an unknown, un-diagnosed heart condition of a girl who ran marathons.....yes.  

I want to be clear that I in no way am suggesting he killed her I'm just saying there was plenty of strange things surrounding her death. 

Keep in mind this happened a few weeks before 9/11 so it never got the media attention it would today.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170701050151/http://www.americanpolitics.com/20010808Klausutis.html

Three Pivotal Questions
by the Editors

September 1, 2001 (APJP) -- Over at The American Prospect's message board thread concerning this very article, Phoenix Woman has asked a trolling Scarborough "defender" three pivotal questions.  We'd love to know the answers ourselves:

1) If Lori's death was just a simple accident, then why did Rep. Scarborough and his spokesman Miguel Serrano feel the need to go to two different local TV stations within three hours of her body's being found and invent a nonexistent history of chronic medical conditions for
her -- in other words, why did they feel the need to lie about Lori's health?

2) Would you trust without question the word of a Medical Examiner who lost his ME license in two separate states (Missouri and Florida) because he LIED about his autopsy work (for instance, saying he had autopsied some brains when he hadn't)?

3) Why should whoever wrote Ms. Klausutis's obituary feel it was appropriate to mention nearly everything about her life -- EXCEPT where she'd been working since 1999?

Edited by Highmark

BTW I love how HM has nothing to say about Trump acting like an idiot on  Twitter but he is all over this “cold case”!!!!!!🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW I love how HM has nothing to say about Trump acting like an idiot on  Twitter but he is all over this “cold case”!!!!!!🤣🤣

I've been critical of Trump on Twitter and have said a number of times he should back off but I won't on this one.   What's good for the goose is good for the gander.   Joe has made some pretty salacious claims about Trump.  

33 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Jimmy are you on twitter and follow Trump or are you being fed these tweets from another source?

everyone should follow trump on twitter just so they can see how many fucked up things he actually tweets.  

42 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Jimmy are you on twitter and follow Trump or are you being fed these tweets from another source?

I follow him on Twitter.

I dont do Twitter and frankly wouldn't see 90 percent of the stuff he posts if other outlets didnt take it and run it.  

Twitter users account for about 10 percent or less of the population in the US.  It seems all the Media would be better served to let it die on Twitter but they can't help themselves but to promote it for him.

5 minutes ago, F3600 said:

I dont do Twitter and frankly wouldn't see 90 percent of the stuff he posts if other outlets didnt take it and run it.  

Twitter users account for about 10 percent or less of the population in the US.  It seems all the Media would be better served to let it die on Twitter but they can't help themselves but to promote it for him.

A little more than 10% for Trumpy though, he's got 80.3 million followers.  That's about 25% of the population.  

34 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

everyone should follow trump on twitter just so they can see how many fucked up things he actually tweets.  

Everything he tweets turns out to be true this will be no different 😔

37 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Why would they be better served....his idiocy needs to be shown to a wider audience .

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Orange Dumbfuck is The President which should preclude him from acting this way especially considering  he is being implored to stop by people of all political stripe including the widower and lets be honest here and admit that Trump doesn’t give two fucks about the dead woman and is only doing this because he is mad at Joe Scarborough. Orange Julius is a disgrace.

fuck that Joe deserves all the shit he is getting  .people can't toss shit out non fucking stop and just expect the other guy to take the high road . 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

fuck that Joe deserves all the shit he is getting  .people can't toss shit out non fucking stop and just expect the other guy to take the high road . 

So is Trump just tossing shit back or is there legitimacy to his claims?

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Everybody is pleading for Trump to drop it including high ranking Republicans and the Widower yet Trump won't stop and I'm glad to see you have have accepted the bar being this low for The Presidency. 

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Everybody is pleading for Trump to drop it including high ranking Republicans and the Widower yet Trump won't stop and I'm glad to see you have have accepted the bar being this low for The Presidency. 

bar is where it is glad you are ok with where the bar has been set for the press the fbi the justice dept on and on . at this point it looks like it is on . and I like it blow the shit up 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

how much of what Joe has been pushing for 4 yrs has been legit? 

Let's just say zero because I don't give a flying fuck about Joe or anyone else that works at MSNBC because they're a hack network like the rest of them. 

So is Trump just tossing shit back or is there legitimacy to his claims?