Check your account email address ×

FBI Investigating Minneapolis Cops

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know you can't because you are a stupid motherficker but dispute something..anything...in his post. 

And here comes the big fat dummy ^^^ ready for another daily beat down... :lol:

It was idiocy btw. Not wasting time disputing that nonsense.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

When is it coming?  Or is this “the terror”?

Good question ... :read:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

When white people watch enough of their shit burn they’ll capitulate and make some systemic changes to appease those disproportionately affected by prior policy

Its just that simple 

No - they will just close down & move out of black areas.

They looted (& might have burned?) a liquor store that was owned by an old black guy that has been there forever also :read:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is all GEORGE FLOYD'S fault!!! 

Why was he arrested!!!!!!

He was suspected of forgery!!!

Why was he suspected of forgery?

What did he do??

I blame George Floyd for this nightmare!!!!!!  

What is his criminal record?

What is his education?

Does he have illegitimate kids?

Did he use illegal drugs? 

Was he alcoholic? 

9f11d7f6.gif.cfea56b8d45193296281f28418c7d56e.gif

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

And here comes the big fat dummy ^^^ ready for another daily beat down... :lol:

It was idiocy btw. Not wasting time disputing that nonsense.

Good question ... :read:

No - they will just close down & move out of black areas.

They looted (& might have burned?) a liquor store that was owned by an old black guy that has been there forever also :read:

9f11d7f6.gif.cfea56b8d45193296281f28418c7d56e.gif

a lot of the shit they burnt down last night were minority owned shops . one strip mall was all single shop neighborhood stores . 

1/2 of these fuck heads are crackers prob driving in from Edina

• Platinum Contributing Member

“Not wasting time” is just another way of saying you are an ignorant dumbfuck and you couldn’t bust a grape dummy so quit talking about beatdowns.

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

a lot of the shit they burnt down last night were minority owned shops . one strip mall was all single shop neighborhood stores . 

1/2 of these fuck heads are crackers prob driving in from Edina

Smh...

Nah - just the lure of free stuff by looting. 

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

“Not wasting time” is just another way of saying you are an ignorant dumbfuck and you couldn’t bust a grape dummy so quit talking about beatdowns.

It's exactly what it means Tubbs. Maybe ask them if they will create a sub forum for the half wits to play in ...you, motodope & drunken Bhen can all wear helmets, beat your heads off the padded walls, & then lick windows in between... :dunno:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Smh...

It's exactly what it means Tubbs. Maybe ask them if they will create a sub forum for the half wits to play in ...you, motodope & drunken Bhen can all wear helmets, beat your heads off the padded walls, & then lick windows in between... :dunno:

Or....how about you and the rest of the racist inbred 2 digit IQs head back over to stormfront 

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

We should have your mouth and throat analyzed for trucker semen. A simple black light test would show your cock holster to look like a hotel room that rents by the hour 

4 hours ago, bladefever said:

Forget the broom handle. I would take great pleasure in doing it with an open hand.... And Bitch Slapping all the features off 550's face.

HA!HA!HA! I'll drop you cum-slurping faggots like bad habits, if I ever see your ugly faces. 

On 5/26/2020 at 11:00 AM, Phoenix said:

A black Harvard professor set out to prove once and for all that raciss cops target blacks. He found out the opposite was true however. 

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

Dude the people on this site that want to fan the flames of Racism don't care about this. You would think millions of blacks were getting killed a year by police. It's just not the case. I think the Cop that killed that man is a piece of trash. I don't care what his excuse is.

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Dude the people on this site that want to fan the flames of Racism don't care about this. You would think millions of blacks were getting killed a year by police. It's just not the case. I think the Cop that killed that man is a piece of trash. I don't care what his excuse is.

Ur funny..

All these black men do the same fukkin thing ……………………...THEY RESIST POLICE AUTHORITY!!!!!

All they have to do is put their fukkin hands out...…………….and COMPLY!!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

All these black men do the same fukkin thing ……………………...THEY RESIST POLICE AUTHORITY!!!!!

All they have to do is put their fukkin hands out...…………….and COMPLY!!!

Typically they are resisting police harassment, but carry-on, it’s your story. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

Ur funny..

Pahoenix, these wiggers just don't get it, blacks are on a national campaign to resist police authority: 

Michael Brown

Trayvon Martin

Aumahd Arberry

George Floyd

Filando Castile

Eric Garner

They all had one COMMONALITY...…………….they did not immediately comply with the police!!!!! 

3 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Typically they are resisting police harassment, but carry-on, it’s your story. 

The place to resist police harassment is the CIVIL COURT, not the street. 

Contrary to what a lot of guys post here, cops will not back down from anybody. If you are looking for a fight with a cop, you'll get it. 

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Pahoenix, these wiggers just don't get it, blacks are on a national campaign to resist police authority: 

Michael Brown

Trayvon Martin

Aumahd Arberry

George Floyd

Filando Castile

Eric Garner

They all had one COMMONALITY...…………….they did not immediately comply with the police!!!!! 

Yea. The way some people automatically take the black criminal's side gives them away. Then 

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The place to resist police harassment is the CIVIL COURT, not the street. 

Contrary to what a lot of guys post here, cops will not back down from anybody. If you are looking for a fight with a cop, you'll get it. 

Sounds a lot like, “if you’re not doing anything wrong, what have you got to worry about”

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

Yea. The way some people automatically take the black criminal's side gives them away. Then 

Fuck off, all you see is color. All I see is abuse of power. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Michael Brown

Trayvon Martin

Aumahd Arberry

George Floyd

Filando Castile

Eric Garner

I see what you mean......

Screenshot_2020-05-27-21-19-11-1.png

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Sounds a lot like, “if you’re not doing anything wrong, what have you got to worry about”

Fuck off, all you see is color. All I see is abuse of power. 

All I see is a delusional asshole trying to project its biases onto others. The fake media has you conditioned like Pavlov's Dogs to get fake outraged and regurgitate the same bullshit everytime a black criminal gets killed by a cop.

And you gobble down their lies without question. There is no bias against blacks, it's long ago been proven to be a fairy-tale. Actual unjustified police killings are very rare and black cops have been caught murdering white people too. You only chimp out over the blacks though and then you accuse other of "only seeing color". Try developing some self-awareness you lightweight.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

All I see is a delusional asshole trying to project its biases onto others. 

And the winner for most ironic post 2020 goes to  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Smh...

I know exactly what it means...you’re a dumb motherfucker...pretty simple really.