Check your account email address ×

Video of Man Getting Murdered in the Street..

5 hours ago, Phoenix said:

You are the one deflecting with more accusations and petty slanders.

And you are the one who's afraid to ask a legitimate question without a paragraph of accusations and lies. You know you'll get owned! Ya lightweight.

I've asked many legitimate questions and you refuse to answer. You couldn't own the shit between 550's asscrack. You're a loud mouth attention whore, nothing more.

I've seen well worse than that posted on here. Anyone getting their jammies in a wad needs to go back over to the moderated forums.

Unless the snowflakes feel the need to add this to the exceedingly short ban list. :handjob:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I've seen well worse than that posted on here. Anyone getting their jammies in a wad needs to go back over to the moderated forums.

Unless the snowflakes feel the need to add this to the exceedingly short ban list. :handjob:

Can someone at least hand Snacks a tissue ... :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Back to the cheap seats Karen...…  :news: 

Pffftt....you act like you're on the front lines because you delivered some hot dog buns to a HS where some blacks attended. :lol:

8 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

I've asked many legitimate questions and you refuse to answer. You couldn't own the shit between 550's asscrack. You're a loud mouth attention whore, nothing more.

Ask a question without the bullshit. I didn't refuse to answer anything. You don't have the balls to have, or attempt to have, an adult conversation...

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pffftt....you act like you're on the front lines because you delivered some hot dog buns to a HS where some blacks attended. :lol:

Yeah I suppose having a black room mate in college trumps all the experiences I listed including present day.  Couple months back, I found out one of my tenants let a dindu set up an apartment in one of our garages,  bed, fridge, big screen tv, the whole 9 yards.  Even had throw pillows on the made up bed.  No power so he hot wired our electrical box with an extension cord.  He comes from across the street as I'm discovering everything and had the actual balls to tell me no one was living there.    I won't tell you what I did to rectify the situation, you wouldn't believe me any ways.  But he won't be living in my garage any more any time soon.  :lol: 

• Like 1

• Advertising Member

People need to see this......I cannot believe Police didn't learn from Freddie Gray (all officers walked so that could be why).  Good luck Minneapolis, hope the riots don't destroy too much.

Tough to watch.

27 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

People need to see this......I cannot believe Police didn't learn from Freddie Gray (all officers walked so that could be why).  Good luck Minneapolis, hope the riots don't destroy too much.

Tough to watch.

Actually freddy Grey was long ago debunked. 

-3 of the 6 cops involved were black

-The one with the most serious charge was black.

-The judge who acquitted/dismissed the cases was blacks.

-The D.A. was found to be corrupt.

Edited by Phoenix

• Advertising Member
10 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Actually freddy Grey was long ago debunked. 

-3 of the 6 cops involved were black

-The one with the most serious charge was black.

-The judge who acquitted/dismissed the cases was blacks.

-The D.A. was found to be corrupt.

My post didn't mention race..... not ONE. SINGLE. TIME.

Edited by Seatofmypants
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Irrelevant. The case long ago de-bunked-which is my point.

You’re irrelevant and you interject race into everything....like a white Al Sharpton. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

40 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

My post didn't mention race..... not ONE. SINGLE. TIME.

don't mind him. He was a black man's bitch at some point in his life and has never gotten over it. 

WeakBiodegradableJaeger-small.gif

• Haha 3

• Advertising Member
10 minutes ago, frenchy said:

don't mind him. He was a black man's bitch at some point in his life and has never gotten over it. 

LOL.  My point is more about the police brutality that we keep seeing (a nice consequence of camera phones).  I understand restraining a suspect, but that went way beyond that...... I know a few good cops but these bad ones really make it tough.

Anyone know if Minn has body cams on the officers?

Edited by Seatofmypants
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Is this all you've got?? Grade school level 'humor'. I don't think you could insult an average 12 year old. 

You're bush league.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

LOL.  My point is more about the police brutality that we keep seeing (a nice consequence of camera phones).  I understand restraining a suspect, but that went way beyond that...... I know a few good cops but these bad ones really make it tough.

Yes, Mpls cops have body cams.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

anyone capable of rational thought understood that.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Quick Gary get to the yacht...I spotted a darkie in the parking lot eyeing me with bad intentions!!!! 

B3DA2F6A-D730-4E58-8055-7CC7FEAD2A8D.jpeg.291cb419f4d8f557bcdf68e73cb2aed4.jpeg

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re irrelevant and you interject race into everything....like a white Al Sharpton. 

Wow your depth of knowledge on every subject is out of this world. The amount of information you bring to the board is immeasurable.

Everyone is better from reading your posts as they are so well thought out. You must be well traveled and possess a life experience PHD with all of your in-depth worldly experience on literally every subject. Is there any limit to your superior knowledge? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The somalian cop that shot the white girl for nothing - turned his off before 

No, actually him and his partner never turned them on and he is doing time at Stillwater.

16 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The somalian cop that shot the white girl for nothing - turned his off before 

Did you know there were joggers protesting the sentence the somali got for murdering that woman? They claimed it was raciss. They just want to commit crime with impunity imo...