Check your account email address ×

Video of Man Getting Murdered in the Street..

10 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

WTF are you even talking about. "All his years of posting"?? You are delusional. 

You operate at the intellectual and emotional level of a child. 

I'm not wasting anymore time reading your gibberish.

his response was to snotty.  SBYL

I'm still waiting for the answers to the questions I posted many moons ago @Phoenix. Please tell the class the answers to the "black" problem? What do you propose be done about it? You rant and rave, post videos of black crime, tell us how blacks are hunting us down, yet offer absolutely no solutions. I mean that should be the end result of your narrative, right? The fact of the matter is you are only here to stir up shit. To get people pissed off and to get others to slobber all over your talking points and agree with you like you need some sort of affirmation from them to feel good about yourself. Blacks hate whites, as you so claim, BECAUSE people like you still exist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

I'm still waiting for the answers to the questions I posted many moons ago @Phoenix. Please tell the class the answers to the "black" problem? What do you propose be done about it? You rant and rave, post videos of black crime, tell us how blacks are hunting us down, yet offer absolutely no solutions. I mean that should be the end result of your narrative, right? The fact of the matter is you are only here to stir up shit. To get people pissed off and to get others to slobber all over your talking points and agree with you like you need some sort of affirmation from them to feel good about yourself. Blacks hate whites, as you so claim, BECAUSE people like you still exist.

nailed it

2 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Wow, what bunch of gibberish. You think you are a mind reader but you aren't. 

Ask one question at a time and I will respond.

19 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

LMAO!! Gibberish?? Is that your go to word when you can't or won't respond? Nice deflection. You either don't have any answers or what you really think in your fucked up little world will confirm you're just a scared, hate filled rasiss. "Sniff" I can only handle one question at a time.........:handjob:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

He accomplished one thing and that’s bringing the cockroaches out into the light and there are more than a few here.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

OK I'll play along,,,

What did the big scary black man do to you to cause all this hatred????

I have more but a simpleton can only read/respond to 1 at a time.

now go,,,,,

4 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Do you really have to defend the cops twice?  It doesn't get much more local than the mayor of Minneapolis saying it was wrong on every level.  

I didn’t defend shit, I asked questions that no one else was asking.  These stories are always so predictable, if the cops did wrong they should be arrested I would never defend otherwise.  But if you’re going for a cops gun and/or resisting arrest and you were that cop, you’d do anything you could to neutralize that threat.  Let’s talk about that absolutely racist shit stain who shot the jogger.  Why isn’t anyone suggesting what should happen to him?   I say we execute him after a short trial.  You?    And the only reason it got posted twice was because this website or my phone is wonky.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

SJW’s are so fucking stupid to me.  Just silliness for the sake of it.

White on black violence: “HOW DARE THEY!!!“

Black on white or Black on black violence: “Meh.“ *crickets

:lol:

Weak and stupid....and that’s all there is to them.

I just have zero time for it any more.  So many idiots indoctrinated.

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Holy fuck mark really??? Do you think you are the only one in touch with reality FFS??? My point was FS is at a new low when members are posting murder videos to try and prove a point. It's disgusting that you or anyone wants this site to sink that low.

Calm you tits dude, I didn’t say I had an exclusive on anything.  But I’ll guarantee fucking tee you I interact with more minorities than some of the loudest sjw’s in here.  Just my tenant experiences alone I could write a book.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well said.

Fuck off you loud mouthed pant load.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Calm you tits dude, I didn’t say I had an exclusive on anything.  But I’ll guarantee fucking tee you I interact with more minorities than some of the loudest sjw’s in here.  Just my tenant experiences alone I could write a book.

How in the living fuck can you GUARANTEE that.You may believe that but you can't guarantee fuck all.Get off the soap box.

So you condone murder vids on FS to shock and awe???

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

How in the living fuck can you GUARANTEE that.Get off the soap box. So you condone murder vids on FS to shock and awe???

My mentor in this business is a black man.  Fantastic human being.  I delivered food to predominantly black urban school systems for several years, where 4 cops were at each end of the cafeteria to make sure there was no food fights, or fights in general. I have a sweet little old black lady who is a tenant who is starting to go through dementia. She thinks the neighbor upstairs is spying on her so my reaction is to remodel her bathroom at a cost of several thousand dollars, because I’m such a racist. I just want to makeA little old lady a little more comfortable in her to declining years.  I got other ones who OD in their apartments, do drug dealing, stiff me out of thousands, trash my apartments and behave like savages.  Some white Dirtbags in there too.  I’ve seen good and bad and judge the person.  It’s all how they were raised, and when almost 80% are raised in single parent households, the odds aren’t good.  Smales lives in a white bread tourist town and wants to call me a racist shitbag?  Ben and moto same story live in WhiteVille like Pennsyltucky and want to lecture us on racism?  Yeah ok.  As far as the video goes, there have been a lot worse than that posted here, so I’m not gonna flip out over it.  

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

LMAO!! Gibberish?? Is that your go to word when you can't or won't respond? Nice deflection. You either don't have any answers or what you really think in your fucked up little world will confirm you're just a scared, hate filled rasiss. "Sniff" I can only handle one question at a time.........:handjob:

You are the one deflecting with more accusations and petty slanders.

And you are the one who's afraid to ask a legitimate question without a paragraph of accusations and lies. You know you'll get owned! Ya lightweight.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nice resume,,,doesn't mean sweet fuck all and doesn't guarantee anything . Nice try though.

Like I said.   Guaranfuckingtee I work and live among more minorities, done business with, been friends with and been victimized by minorities than some of these sjw loudmouths.  Where do you live Btw, you seem to have it all figured out?

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

My mentor in this business is a black man.  Fantastic human being.  I delivered food to predominantly black urban school systems for several years, where 4 cops were at each end of the cafeteria to make sure there was no food fights, or fights in general. I have a sweet little old black lady who is a tenant who is starting to go through dementia. She thinks the neighbor upstairs is spying on her so my reaction is to remodel her bathroom at a cost of several thousand dollars, because I’m such a racist. I just want to makeA little old lady a little more comfortable in her to declining years.  I got other ones who OD in their apartments, do drug dealing, stiff me out of thousands, trash my apartments and behave like savages.  Some white Dirtbags in there too.  I’ve seen good and bad and judge the person.  It’s all how they were raised, and when almost 80% are raised in single parent households, the odds aren’t good.  Smales lives in a white bread tourist town and wants to call me a racist shitbag?  Yeah ok.  As far as the video goes, there have been a lot worse than that posted here, so I’m not gonna flip out over it.  

Wow a lot of real-world experience. It's kind of hard to ignore patterns that are right in front of you.

All the sjdubya clowns are really doing is screaming Heretic! It has nothing to do with you, me or the subject at hand. They are simply attacking people for heresy. They've latched onto what the powers-that-be have told them to believe and they lash out at anyone who won't believe in their fantasies....

These are the same type of people who in past times, wanted scientists killed for making a discovery that went against their long-held beliefs...

Just now, Phoenix said:

Wow a lot of real-world experience. It's kind of hard to ignore patterns that are right in front of you.

All the sjdubya clowns are really doing is screaming Heretic! It has nothing to do with you, me or the subject at hand. They are simply attacking people for heresy. They've latched onto what the powers-that-be have told them to believe and they lash out at anyone who won't believe in their fantasies....

These are the same type of people who in past times, wanted scientists killed for making a discovery that went against their long-held beliefs...

I guess my point was I can adapt and interact with our creeds and colors no problem.  I already have my whole life, even when they bussed in the blacks from Hartford to integrate in our suburban white read schools.  But there are some people who I know just hate my guts because I am white.  Stopped in the north end of Hartford some years back because I needed gas, only white guy for blocks.  Two tried bumming a cigarette from me and we’re generally sizing me up.  The other blatantly obvious thing is how some act in packs.  My old man always taught us 2 on 1 fighting wasn’t fair.  To the black racist criminal they see it as an advantage.  Like the guy who shot the jogger.  You tell me who is the racist, me for not wanting to interact with that type, or that person shoots a person just because they are white?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess my point was I can adapt and interact with our creeds and colors no problem.  I already have my whole life, even when they bussed in the blacks from Hartford to integrate in our suburban white read schools.  But there are some people who I know just hate my guts because I am white.  Stopped in the north end of Hartford some years back because I needed gas, only white guy for blocks.  Two tried bumming a cigarette from me and we’re generally sizing me up.  The other blatantly obvious thing is how some act in packs.  My old man always taught us 2 on 1 fighting wasn’t fair.  To the black racist criminal they see it as an advantage.  Like the guy who shot the jogger.  You tell me who is the racist, me for not wanting to interact with that type, or that person shoots a person just because they are white?

"In times of universal deceit, the truth is revolutionary".

The sjdubs are in their own world, they can scream and cry at me all they want. I've done my homework and I have a lot of real-world experiences as well.

Just stick to your guns and ignore the ones who are too far gone. I mean think about the insanity of these people calling someone raciss for pointing out racist violence. They are so obviously stupid, it's comical...

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Like I said.   Guaranfuckingtee I work and live among more minorities, done business with, been friends with and been victimized by minorities than some of these sjw loudmouths.  Where do you live Btw, you seem to have it all figured out?

this calls for......

SeriousAngryGreatdane-size_restricted.gi

:lol: 

• Haha 4

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I live in NW Ontario surrounded by dozens upon dozens of First Nations Reservations. Grew up with many many native friends/families. Oh let me guess,,,natives aren't a minority????? 

17 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The people that are mad at the OP for posting this - are really only mad at themselves because they now agree with him ... but just won't admit it :snack:

Damn, I never thought of that...makes sense...

22 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The people that are mad at the OP for posting this - are really only mad at themselves because they now agree with him ... but just won't admit it :snack:

How do ya figure that??? 

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

My mentor in this business is a black man.  Fantastic human being.  I delivered food to predominantly black urban school systems for several years, where 4 cops were at each end of the cafeteria to make sure there was no food fights, or fights in general. I have a sweet little old black lady who is a tenant who is starting to go through dementia. She thinks the neighbor upstairs is spying on her so my reaction is to remodel her bathroom at a cost of several thousand dollars, because I’m such a racist. I just want to makeA little old lady a little more comfortable in her to declining years.  I got other ones who OD in their apartments, do drug dealing, stiff me out of thousands, trash my apartments and behave like savages.  Some white Dirtbags in there too.  I’ve seen good and bad and judge the person.  It’s all how they were raised, and when almost 80% are raised in single parent households, the odds aren’t good.  Smales lives in a white bread tourist town and wants to call me a racist shitbag?  Ben and moto same story live in WhiteVille like Pennsyltucky and want to lecture us on racism?  Yeah ok.  As far as the video goes, there have been a lot worse than that posted here, so I’m not gonna flip out over it.  

Like always, the ones screaming loudest have zero to little personal interaction experience.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

I live in NW Ontario surrounded by dozens upon dozens of First Nations Reservations. Grew up with many many native friends/families. Oh let me guess,,,natives aren't a minority????? 

No come to Jane/Finch.

You are dealing with spoiled entitled brats.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I didn’t defend shit, I asked questions that no one else was asking.  These stories are always so predictable, if the cops did wrong they should be arrested I would never defend otherwise.  But if you’re going for a cops gun and/or resisting arrest and you were that cop, you’d do anything you could to neutralize that threat.  Let’s talk about that absolutely racist shit stain who shot the jogger.  Why isn’t anyone suggesting what should happen to him?   I say we execute him after a short trial.  You?    And the only reason it got posted twice was because this website or my phone is wonky.

I just have zero time for it any more.  So many idiots indoctrinated.

Fuck off you loud mouthed pant load.

Nah I’m good but you feel free to take your own advice ya self important blowhard and the fact that you say you have been “victimized” is just priceless considering that has been your internet MO for damn near 20 years. 🤣

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nah I’m good but you feel free to take your own advice ya self important blowhard and the fact that you say you have been “victimized” is just priceless considering that has been your internet MO for damn near 20 years. 🤣

Back to the cheap seats Karen...…  :news: