Check your account email address ×

Video of Man Getting Murdered in the Street..

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Holy fuck mark really??? Do you think you are the only one in touch with reality FFS??? My point was FS is at a new low when members are posting murder videos to try and prove a point. It's disgusting that you or anyone wants this site to sink that low.

Well said.

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

What current event is more important than terrorists and terrorist mobs roaming the streets and killing people? 

Why do you post petty assinine shit that only an old hen would be interested in?? Put me on ignore if you can't handle reallity.

DONE

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, HSR said:

Holy fuck mark really??? Do you think you are the only one in touch with reality FFS??? My point was FS is at a new low when members are posting murder videos to try and prove a point. It's disgusting that you or anyone wants this site to sink that low.

I agree. It’s pretty low.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Why the fuck does someone post murder videos here?

To open eyes and show the depravity of black Americans.  

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Yep.

-The vast majority of police in the UK do NOT carry guns.

-The population of the US is almost 5 times higher than the UK.

-The UK has a much much smaller % of the demographic groups which, by virtue of criminality, have much higher rates of interactions with police.

-White police do NOT shoot blacks more than whites in the Same circumstances.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_use_of_firearms_in_the_United_Kingdom

https://scholar.harvard.edu/fryer/publications/empirical-analysis-racial-differences-police-use-force

Edited by Phoenix
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Do you really have to defend the cops twice?  It doesn't get much more local than the mayor of Minneapolis saying it was wrong on every level.  

Jacob grey is a fucking limp noodle candy ass and a huge reason Minneapolis has seen a massive rise in violent crime . this is fact . but Minneapolis is getting exactly what they deserve so let em have it 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Jacob grey is a fucking limp noodle candy ass and a huge reason Minneapolis has seen a massive rise in violent crime . this is fact . but Minneapolis is getting exactly what they deserve so let em have it 

Same for Mayor of St. Paul?

17 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

-The vast majority of police in the UK do NOT carry guns.

-The population of the US is almost 5 times higher than the UK.

-The UK has a much much smaller % of the demographic groups which, by virtue of criminality, have much higher rates of interactions with police.

-White police do NOT shoot blacks more than whites in the Same circumstances.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_use_of_firearms_in_the_United_Kingdom

https://scholar.harvard.edu/fryer/publications/empirical-analysis-racial-differences-police-use-force

Cool.  I guess us SJW's and activists like Colin Kaepernick have made a lot of progress in the past few years.

police.jpg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Cool.  I guess us SJW's and activists like Colin Kaepernick have made a lot of progress in the past few years.

police.jpg

Son, no one disputes these numbers. The question is WHY are the numbers the way they are. You are claiming the differences are due to some sort of raciss. That has been disproven many times. I posted a link to a study conducted by a black Harvard scholar, who originally set out to prove the same theory you hold. The facts tell a different story. Read the study.

Edited by Phoenix

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Son, no one disputes these numbers. The question is WHY are the numbers the way they are. You are claiming the differences are due to some sort of raciss. That has been disproven many times. I posted a link to a study conducted by a black Harvard scholar, who originally set out to prove the same theory you hold. The facts tell a different story. Read the study.

I did.  He only examined 10 police departments across the U.S.  Furthermore, he relied on police reports which are written by police.  Rarely in a police report will they say they killed them because they were being raciss :lol:    He even said in his report that the data he relied on was not ideal.  No peer review either.  

13 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I did.  He only examined 10 police departments across the U.S.  Furthermore, he relied on police reports which are written by police.  Rarely in a police report will they say they killed them because they were being raciss :lol:    He even said in his report that the data he relied on was not ideal.  No peer review either.  

You didn't read the whole report. He examined years worth of data. Explain why the guy would lie?

Who's going to peer review it and get blackballed? 

You are lying about the data he used. He used a lot of different types of data, not just police reports. Again why would this guy lie when he started out believing the same thing you do and he set out to prove it?

Explain why you used a fraudulent comparison between the US and the UK?

Why did you post statistics that do not prove racial bias as a cause?

Edited by Phoenix

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m still waiting for you tell me where you work that you see armed standoffs between cops and Blacks everyday....spill it pussy.

Again on point political commentary. You broke down each point and explained in plain English so anyone could understand. Your depth of knowledge and how you teach the masses is just so amassing.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Again on point political commentary. You broke down each point and explained in plain English so anyone could understand. Your depth of knowledge and how you teach the masses is just so amassing.

Was I talking to you? He made a claim about armed standoffs yet hasn’t backed it up. 

Just now, HSR said:

Do you think we don't have news feeds ???Internet?? You're not trying to open any eyes you're just here to spew you're bullshit because you think you are intellectually superior to all on FS . Why is everyone else's data/links all wrong but YOURS is always right???

Your schtick is getting old fast,,,

he has no data.   in all his years of posting he's used data maybe a handful of times.  He's just a scared old racist cowering in fear.  Clenching his last dollar he made from giving handys at Sandys

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

he has no data.   in all his years of posting he's used data maybe a handful of times.  He's just a scared old racist cowering in fear.  Clenching his last dollar he made from giving handys at Sandys

Shit I fucked that up thinking I was quoting phoenix but I quoted the other pea in the pod. My bad

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Was I talking to you? He made a claim about armed standoffs yet hasn’t backed it up. 

Thanks for that. I didn't realize just how superior you feel that a mere mortal shouldn't even gaze in your devine direction.

Continue with your PHD level insight and commentary. The board is enriched by your knowledge and high level debate skills

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Thanks for that. I didn't realize just how superior you feel that a mere mortal shouldn't even gaze in your devine direction.

Continue with your PHD level insight and commentary. The board is enriched by your knowledge and high level debate skills

Nice job in the NASCAR Pool...big win for you on Sunday. 

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

WTF are you even talking about. "All his years of posting"?? You are delusional. 

You operate at the intellectual and emotional level of a child. 

I'm not wasting anymore time reading your gibberish.

• Like 1