Check your account email address ×

FSCE Shop Talk

On 6/19/2020 at 5:45 AM, awful knawful said:

Excellent example.

Like Frankie's head, Holds nothing.

Post the pics of your welding job on the Chev floor pan. 

10 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

it is 1100 delivered. a harbor freight box would have been about 1000 to get here. there is free shipping to lowes and home depot, but would you really want a craftsman tool box? shut the fuck you retarded know nothing piece of shit!!!

You guys don't have a Harbor Freight up that way?  I bought this 56" Husky box for $1100.  I compared to everything at Harbor Freight, Menards, Lowes, and what Home Depot had in the store.  This was the best deal out there on a box this size but they had to order it.  I see no reason it couldn't be loaded up heavy and used in a shop. 

Tool carts I dunno what is the best for the money other than the HF one.  Lots of guys have them and use them every day.  I do know a tool cart isn't worth being indebted for life to the Snap-on man though.

image.thumb.png.6e8a2c3f9e7e80ff1e18e98c7a9fc49a.png

14 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

You guys don't have a Harbor Freight up that way?  I bought this 56" Husky box for $1100.  I compared to everything at Harbor Freight, Menards, Lowes, and what Home Depot had in the store.  This was the best deal out there on a box this size but they had to order it.  I see no reason it couldn't be loaded up heavy and used in a shop. 

Tool carts I dunno what is the best for the money other than the HF one.  Lots of guys have them and use them every day.  I do know a tool cart isn't worth being indebted for life to the Snap-on man though.

thats a nice box.  I've looked at it a couple times when they were blowing out the display one.  

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

thats a nice box.  I've looked at it a couple times when they were blowing out the display one.  

All the heavy-duty Husky line is pretty nice I think.  I haven't seen the 56" in the stores before, usually just the 52".  The 56" is worth the money if you have the room for it.

The only thing that doesn't work quite right is the lock for the top lid, which I will never use anyways.  I really like the soft close drawers, pre-cut tray liners, and electrical outlets/USB along the top for charging.  

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-Heavy-Duty-52-in-W-15-Drawer-Deep-Combination-Tool-Chest-and-Rolling-Cabinet-Set-in-Matte-Black-H52CH6TR9HD/302962883

12 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

there is none and if you have a local bank, like me, harbor freight purchases are so bizarre that my bank doesn't accept them. i even emailed a harbor freight supplier in anchorage and they couldn't even do it. you should go to the post office and ask them to mail a us general cart to 99701, do it, and if it's cheaper i will buy the harbor freight cart from you. if not, i want you to shut the fuck up forever

13 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Nice pic. 

Big bastid!!!   :cool:

40 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

there is none and if you have a local bank, like me, harbor freight purchases are so bizarre that my bank doesn't accept them. i even emailed a harbor freight supplier in anchorage and they couldn't even do it. you should go to the post office and ask them to mail a us general cart to 99701, do it, and if it's cheaper i will buy the harbor freight cart from you. if not, i want you to shut the fuck up forever

STFU...................cum salmon!!!!!

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

mach z not is a cum salmon

SHUT THE FUCK UP , you no-job, walkin' down the street, no .338 Win Mag-lookin' bitch!!!!!

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, that was my line, you thievin', no-tool box lookin' bitch!!  

STFU , CUM SALMON 

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nice pic. 

Big bastid!!!   :cool:

Shop is still a work in progress.  Need to concrete the other half next.  Hoping to put in a 2 post car lift when that happens.

Insulating and heating not sure if that will ever happen since my garage is already done.  Maybe if uncle z notty leaves me something nice in his will?

On 6/26/2020 at 9:10 AM, teamgreen02 said:

Shop is still a work in progress.  Need to concrete the other half next.  Hoping to put in a 2 post car lift when that happens.

Insulating and heating not sure if that will ever happen since my garage is already done.  Maybe if uncle z notty leaves me something nice in his will?

Not sure how big your shop is, but we only insulated/heated half of  ours.  The other half is cold storage, but set up to be insulated and heated in short order if it would ever be needed.

On 6/26/2020 at 6:10 AM, teamgreen02 said:

so u don't want to mail me a us general cart or what???

18 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

so u don't want to mail me a us general cart or what???

You are on your own Tanana Man.  Just let us know when Snappy comes back to collect their tool cart.

22 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Not sure how big your shop is, but we only insulated/heated half of  ours.  The other half is cold storage, but set up to be insulated and heated in short order if it would ever be needed.

42x52'. Would probably make the most sense just to heat the whole thing.

27 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

You are on your own Tanana Man.  Just let us know when Snappy comes back to collect their tool cart.

42x52'. Would probably make the most sense just to heat the whole thing.

That size, I'd just do the whole thing and get it over with.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

And down the Project Farm rabbit hole we go...

I can only take so many of his videos. Some are interesting but I couldn't care less about testing oils using harbor freight engines. Other than the video I posted, scamsoil vs Sam Walton. That one was pretty good.

35 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

what's sad is they run 2 strokes without oil for the first start up. some retarded fucking faggot needs to get fired

Back in the day, they'd knurl pistons or run them until they seized slightly, sand off the high spots (seized spots), and send it.