Check your account email address ×

FSCE Shop Talk

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

my drill is still brand new, only used it as a screw driver so far. good breakin. anyways, my drill is mostly going to be used on metal and screws. probably build myself a good welding table with it. i do think building houses is pretty cool, i do have remodel and construction experience. doesn't seem like a stable market nowadays though. even homeless crack addicts have cars sometimes, but houses and building aren't raking in the bread like they were in january 

Your building a welding table with a drill?  Bruh...

2 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

my drill is still brand new, only used it as a screw driver so far. good breakin. anyways, my drill is mostly going to be used on metal and screws. probably build myself a good welding table with it. i do think building houses is pretty cool, i do have remodel and construction experience. doesn't seem like a stable market nowadays though. even homeless crack addicts have cars sometimes, but houses and building aren't raking in the bread like they were in january 

:nose:

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

If you use lith ion batteries constantly they will last you 5 or 6 years but most guys don't use them enough to go much more than 3 or 4 years.

lithium ions last longest when kept at a 75% charge level. keeping them at 100 isnt good for them

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

He's worked at the Home Depot for 6 months and is now an expert on everything!!

We all know how knowledgeable those Depot employees are so we should all back off and get edjmacated.:lmao:

shut the fuck up retard

7 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

lithium ions last longest when kept at a 75% charge level. keeping them at 100 isnt good for them

True they should not be stored at full charge. The individual lith ion cell that is in all commercial battery packs is a very strange battery. They have a very narrow voltage operating range of only a few volts and can be damaged beyond repair if the voltage gets to low. 

13 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Drilling 50 holes with a cordless drill in a welding table?  What are you making it out of, aluminum foil?

:lol:

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Your building a welding table with a drill?  Bruh...

:lol:

11 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Read that on the box?

no, manufacturers dont tell customers this because they want you to buy more batteries. you have to be a step above clueless to know this fact about batteries. 

ps just because i taught you this doesn't mean you leveled up from clueless

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

no, manufacturers dont tell customers this because they want you to buy more batteries. you have to be a step above clueless to know this fact about batteries

Just because i taught you this doesn't mean you leveled up from clueless

Post the pics Mike Holmes.

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

if that really is your stuff, IF

I am going to surpass you soon. you might as well name yourself mach z not 2!

:lol2::lol2::lol2:   That's some funny shit, but I ain't payin' no rent.