Check your account email address ×

*** OFFICIAL Sweet Ass Deals thread ***

Puzzleboy

4 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

I'll get you guys some Flattop hats , maybe some decals . And the biggest wing for the back end .

How about a yellow flame retardant suite with a belt to make Puzzle feel at home?  And we need a babe to drop the flag. 

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Has anyone driven their own vehicle on the track in Calabogie ?

yes back in the winter of 06 with my F7.....just before the track officially opened.  ........in a car, nope.  I know plenty that have driven that track.

6 hours ago, Poncho said:

yes back in the winter of 06 with my F7.....just before the track officially opened.  ........in a car, nope.  I know plenty that have driven that track.

How is poncho, chewy is just awesome, you were so right about this breed.

DSCF5190.JPG

3 hours ago, Boered said:

How is poncho, chewy is just awesome, you were so right about this breed.

DSCF5190.JPG

Beautiful picture.......they are great little dogs. Poncho died October 12, 2016 she was 15.  Thanks for asking, I miss her everyday.  That little one looks like Poncho when she was small.  They are only here a short time.  Enjoy!

39 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Beautiful picture.......they are great little dogs. Poncho died October 12, 2016 she was 15.  Thanks for asking, I miss her everyday.  That little one looks like Poncho when she was small.  They are only here a short time.  Enjoy!

Sorry to hear she passed.

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

Poncho at a few months....early 2002.  Brought her home from a breeder in the Lindsay area.  Same look as yours

image.jpeg

Shih tzu?

Had one for about 10 years. Excellent dogs. When we first got her she would fit in the palm of my hand.

2 hours ago, Poncho said:

Always sad. They make a mess but sure miss them when gone. 

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Always sad. They make a mess but sure miss them when gone. 

She was small, not much mess....maybe small mess....However, toys everywhere.  I gave most of her toys to my neighbours dogs...now they have the small mess.....

32 minutes ago, Poncho said:

She was small, not much mess....maybe small mess....However, toys everywhere.  I gave most of her toys to my neighbours dogs...now they have the small mess.....

Toys everywhere. Bones too. I like t bones and so does he.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renegade X said:

How many jars of peanut butter do you go through now? Its face looks crusty

Hey you guys also spread peanut butter on your peckers and let the dog go to town, its the best way to spend a friday night, my wife doesn't like it as much, she says the dogs wiskers tickle her to much  :happy:

Edited by Taillight