Check your account email address ×

Which one of you mask wearing faggots works at Costco

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

If corp Costco makes a policy stating masks are mandatory I can't imagine individual store managers ignoring the policy.  I suppose enforcement may vary.

All AK Costco's have mandatory mask policies.  You want to shop at Costco, you wear a mask.  

Just might be a question of if anyone see's them or is willing to confront them.   I was at Menard's the other day and a few people weren't wearing one even though current policy was they were suppose to.   Hell I seen one worker walking around with his pulled down.  

Edited by Highmark

You faggots are finally getting a taste of what we have to deal with everyday with these fucking safety nazis on job sites. "Put your hard hat on! Where are your safety glasses? Where is your safety vest! No work boots? Go home! You are not tied off! Where are the safety rails on that scaffold?!?!

Fuck gotta wear a little paper mask for a couple minutes and you lose your shit. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Ha ha ha ha ha 

It’s not their policy I was in costco Sunday no mask!! 

Why do you think it's acceptable to not wear 1 around other people ? It's common decency.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

You faggots are finally getting a taste of what we have to deal with everyday with these fucking safety nazis on job sites. "Put your hard hat on! Where are your safety glasses? Where is your safety vest! No work boots? Go home! You are not tied off! Where are the safety rails on that scaffold?!?!

Fuck gotta wear a little paper mask for a couple minutes and you lose your shit. 

Many Americans are self centered, spoiled cunts whose parents never told them 'no'.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Ha ha ha ha ha 

It’s not their policy I was in costco Sunday no mask!! 

Apprently you visited the only Costco in the country that doesn't require a mask.

• Like 1

Costco requires them, Menards does too, and they have been clear and upfront about it.  I think it is silly but I understand why they have the policy and it is their right to do so. 

My work will require masks in community spaces.  There won't be any conference rooms open or meetings anyways.  Other than sit in my office and wave to people there just won't be much interaction.  Probably just continue to work from home for a few more weeks until they figure things out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hey JT.  Which Costco were you in on Sunday?

There were a handful of others that didn’t have masks on. The fact is masks cannot be required and Whitmer knows that that’s why she said if you can wear a mask. 

6E8E96FA-E112-49FA-BD44-9266A9123C36.png

C55C8B21-FF52-403D-8808-76A30AF8623A.jpeg

This has nothing to do with Whitmer you fucking moron but seeing as you are  fucking mentally disabled I guess it's OK. :smack:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Tinker said:

Why do you think it's acceptable to not wear 1 around other people ? It's common decency.

That mask doesn’t stop you from getting it and it doesn’t stop you from spreading it. You should do sone research. These masks and hand sanitizers And shelter in place orders are going to make Make you sicker!! You’re immune system is strong because you are exposed to germs all day everyday of your life. Why do you think there is a 99.9 percent survival rate? Are they wearing masks in sweden No!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

There were a handful of others that didn’t have masks on. The fact is masks cannot be required and Whitmer knows that that’s why she said if you can wear a mask. 

6E8E96FA-E112-49FA-BD44-9266A9123C36.png

C55C8B21-FF52-403D-8808-76A30AF8623A.jpeg

That's 100% bullshit.

Compliance with ADA is only required if the life and health of workers or patrons is not compromised. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

That's 100% bullshit.

Compliance with ADA is only required if the life and health of workers or patrons is not compromised. 

He is a fucking moron and a liar.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This bullshit is going around in most covidiot circles.

He thinks using hand sanitizer ruins your immunity. I bet the dope doesn't wash his hands after taking a dump. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

People are making badges and wearing them into these stores. There are many many people that cannot wear a mask for health reasons. Again this is why Whitmer said if you are able to wear one. 

0811DF82-CB4B-4EB4-952C-F41A30D62253.jpeg

C9D6522B-6864-4EBD-8A6B-BD1D01C41E56.jpeg

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

People are making badges and wearing them into these stores. There are many many people that cannot wear a mask for health reasons. Again this is why Whitmer said if you are able to wear one. 

Again, compliance with the ADA cannot compromise the health and safety of workers or patrons. 

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Do you have one of those badges giving you exempt status?  

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Do you have one of those badges giving you exempt status?  

I don’t They did not make me wear a mask. As I said there were a few others not wearing them

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Oh shut the fuck up for fuck's sake... :lol:

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Do you park in a handicap spot because you are a weak Phaggit?

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That mask doesn’t stop you from getting it and it doesn’t stop you from spreading it. You should do sone research. These masks and hand sanitizers And shelter in place orders are going to make Make you sicker!! You’re immune system is strong because you are exposed to germs all day everyday of your life. Why do you think there is a 99.9 percent survival rate? Are they wearing masks in sweden No!!

Buwahaha I should do some research ??? You forgot "meathead unbiased.

1.6 million of you infected fukkers and counting. Head to the big city and lick some door knobs and shopping carts and we'll talk.

• Haha 1