Check your account email address ×

GDP to drop 38%.....rich people get richer

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

How is it Trumps fault? I’m honestly curious what he did. 

He has been begging for QE and massively accommodative measures from the fed since day one of his presidency and now he has it and the result is the poor and middle class shoulder the burden 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He has been begging for QE and massively accommodative measures from the fed since day one of his presidency and now he has it and the result is the poor and middle class shoulder the burden 

Hey Polubinsky, if you know so much about economics, how come you're broke and out of work?????

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Polubinsky, if you know so much about economics, how come you're broke and out of work?????

Well dumbfuck.....I don’t have to suck dicks for cash and I’m smart enough to understand the difference between a wheel and a track.....so that leaves me miles ahead of you

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Well dumbfuck.....I don’t have to suck dicks for cash and I’m smart enough to understand the difference between a wheel and a track.....so that leaves me miles ahead of you

I don't suck dicks either, you fukkin faggot. 

You owe me 5 Gs, for the track bet, so fuck off, you white nigga. You fukkin WIGGA!!!  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

He has always wanted to deflate our currency for trade purposes. He is deflating the fuck out of it now. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

He has always wanted to deflate our currency for trade purposes. He is deflating the fuck out of it now. 

well now....you sure seem to have it all figured out.  Don't quit your day job dude.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

well now....you sure seem to have it all figured out.  Don't quit your day job dude.  :lol: 

I do quite well at my day job! :bc:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Worst gdp drop in the history of the USA and stocks at record highs

Yah....we can see who’s back got scratched with 6 trillion in taxpayer dollars

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Ya I’m 100000000000% against all this stimulus and QE. We are toast, this shutdown was planned a long time ago as they planned to print all funny money around the world 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Ya I’m 100000000000% against all this stimulus and QE. We are toast, this shutdown was planned a long time ago as they planned to print all funny money around the world 

Poor and middle class have been gutted and the rich have gotten fucking richer. That is and has been the plan

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Poor and middle class have been gutted and the rich have gotten fucking richer. That is and has been the plan

I think there’s more to come. They want to depopulate next. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's a trick!

Well let’s say a Minnesota family is making  $100k a year.  Loses a job and goes about making 50k a year.  The family down the street is making 250k a year and gets to keep making 250k a year.....  it would appear when comparing them it would appear the rich are getting richer cause the 250k family makes way more then the 50k family and can buy a c8 corvette unlike the 50k family....  all that happened was the 100k family lost half their income 

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Since this shit storm took place my wealth has increased. Sorry you missed the boat again and are sinking fast. You are no where close to being as sharp as you think you are. As a matter of fact, all you do is give us a what happened when you have zero idea of what is going to happen. A smart person always advances in any economic situation. A stupid person, that being you, always sucks the hind tit and only sees the picture after someone else paints it. Fuck you, you deserve to be poor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Well let’s say a Minnesota family is making  $100k a year.  Loses a job and goes about making 50k a year.  The family down the street is making 250k a year and gets to keep making 250k a year.....  it would appear when comparing them it would appear the rich are getting richer cause the 250k family makes way more then the 50k family and can buy a c8 corvette unlike the 50k family....  all that happened was the 100k family lost half their income 

I think this is the dumbest shit I've read in a while. 

7 hours ago, BOHICA said:

That’s not really how this works.  The divide is really a net worth divide.  It’s because most “rich people” are cheap as fuck and live well under their means. Clue: that’s how they’ve become wealthy. Their investments and cash on hand are there when the economy dives and they can afford to pick up stocks and real estate at bargain prices.  See, it’s been my experience that these rich fuckers don’t believe much in being part of the “expendable income” crowd that are blowing their money on $80k trucks and homes that take up the rest of their income.....not to mention other frivolous bullshit because they feel the money comes every paycheck and will be there forever.

“Rich” is a relative term also.  I knew people during the last downturn That were banking 3-400k a year and were living like they were making a mil.  Leveraged to the edge of disaster.....which is right where they ended up after it all fell apart.  On the flip side, I also knew some modest earners that saved and invested cautiously that were able to pick up a few homes on the cheap to flip or rent out.  

My point is, it’s not what you make, it’s what you do with it.  Some will always be poor because they lack intelligence/skills/ambition but, many get that way because of their feeling that seeking financial advice isn’t worthwhile.  They either think they’ve got the world by the balls or, otherwise feel they don’t make enough to bother getting solid financial advice.  Most of these same people have parents that are living paycheck to paycheck waiting on the Social Security check every month also.  Good advice gets passed down....and so does bad advice.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, f7ben said:

"Begging for QE" brought on a pandemic.   Damn you dumb boy.