Check your account email address ×

GDP to drop 38%.....rich people get richer

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Poor and middle class have been gutted and the rich have gotten fucking richer. That is and has been the plan

By whom?   Donald...Ivanka and Jarred?

:lmao:

6 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I know I'll regret it but I'll ask this question:

If Billery had been elected, would she have reversed the age-old trend of the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer?

I doubt it, and imagine the fucking bizarro world we'd be living in.  I think its safe to say the corruption would be epic, and we probably wouldn't know about any of it.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

"Begging for QE" brought on a pandemic.   Damn you dumb boy.

Hey dumbfuck....was there a pandemic last summer through fall???

fucking retard

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I doubt it, and imagine the fucking bizarre world we'd be living in.  I think its safe to say the corruption would be epic, and we probably wouldn't know about any of it.

We are going to be in that bizarre world soon. By 2024 the demographic transformation of this once great country, will have advanced to where the leftists will control the presidency until the ship finally goes all the way under. Specifically, once Texas goes democrat, it will be impossible for a repuli-fraud to get enough delegates to win...

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

"Begging for QE" brought on a pandemic.   Damn you dumb boy.

No he wanted to devalue the dollar and have the fed cut interest rates long before this. you dumb boy.. 

11 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

We are going to be in that bizarre world soon. By 2024 the demographic transformation of this once great country, will have advanced to where the leftists will control the presidency until the ship finally goes all the way under. Specifically, once Texas goes democrat, it will be impossible for a repuli-fraud to get enough delegates to win...

My gut tells me the country is seeing through all the bullshit, that indictments are coming, and that Trump will hand pick his successor in 4 years.  Only question I have is to what lengths the leftists are willing to go to get power.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Everyone needed the stimulus!!!  You got no business complaining when you wanted it.  All for 1200 bucks.

You are just dumb as fuck

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My gut tells me the country is seeing through all the bullshit, that indictments are coming, and that Trump will hand pick his successor in 4 years.  Only question I have is to what lengths the leftists are willing to go to get power.

The 3rd world immigrants being imported vote majority leftist. It's a matter of simple math what is happening.

The republi-frauds ignore this reality. Check out this article on the subject. This journalist is a former beltway insider turned dissident. The guy knows what he's taking about.

https://vdare.com/articles/does-conservative-inc-golden-boy-rep-crenshaw-really-not-know-about-1965-immigration-act?scroll_to_paragraph=7

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumbfuck....was there a pandemic last summer through fall???

fucking retard

This entire economic pullback was due to the pandemic.   While I did not agree with Trump or the Fed on some of its actions it was done for a reason you simply do not have the capacity to understand the reasoning behind.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This entire economic pullback was due to the pandemic.   While I did not agree with Trump or the Fed on some of its actions it was done for a reason you simply do not have the capacity to understand the reasoning behind.  

:lol: 

40 minutes ago, Anler said:

No he wanted to devalue the dollar and have the fed cut interest rates long before this. you dumb boy.. 

Same response.   While I didn't agree with him on this or the fed there were valid reason's as to why.   I can only assume you were brighter than Risperidone on this but I guess I was wrong. 

Just now, Highmark said:

Same response.   While I didn't agree with him on this or the fed there were valid reason's as to why.   I can only assume you were brighter than Risperidone on this but I guess I was wrong. 

You are pretty squirmy

Just now, Highmark said:

The reasons are plain as day....the entire Ponzi scheme is a house of cards built on a sandy beach with the tide coming in. The Fed is launching every single missile it has to protect the elite class wealth at the expense of middle America. 

There will never be another healthy contraction allowed in this country because the bubble has been blown up so big that when it pops we all fail

Just now, Anler said:

You are pretty squirmy

Not at all.   I posted on this over and over.   

You never disagreed with a govt action but understood why it was being done?   Perfect example the auto and bank bailouts.  Completely disagreed with it yet had the ability to look beyond a myopic view and bare minimum understand why that action was being done. 

Some of you have zero ability to do that.   Ben being on top of the list.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You never disagreed with a govt action but understood why it was being done?   Perfect example the auto and bank bailouts.  Completely disagreed with it yet had the ability to look beyond a myopic view and bare minimum understand why that action was being done. 

Kill yourself you mindless drone

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Irony right there

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The reasons are plain as day....the entire Ponzi scheme is a house of cards built on a sandy beach with the tide coming in. The Fed is launching every single missile it has to protect the elite class wealth at the expense of middle America. 

There will never be another healthy contraction allowed in this country because the bubble has been blown up so big that when it pops we all fail

Absolutely part of it but far from the complete reasoning.  Some was tied to staying competitive with foreign nations int rates as well as the strength of the dollar. 

1. Not just the wealthy depend on the markets.   Unless you expect people to just live off SS its reasonable for the govt or fed to take some reasonable action to protect it.   Doesn't mean I 100% agree but its understandable as to why.  

2. A market bursting bubble causing a significant recession is not a healthy correction.   The Fed takes action to slow or speed up the economy in many ways.  

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And yet you were for the stimulus.  You were a sell out for 1200 bucks.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Absolutely part of it but far from the complete reasoning.  Some was tied to staying competitive with foreign nations int rates as well as the strength of the dollar. 

1. Not just the wealthy depend on the markets.   Unless you expect people to just live off SS its reasonable for the govt or fed to take some reasonable action to protect it.   Doesn't mean I 100% agree but its understandable as to why.  

2. A market bursting bubble causing a significant recession is not a healthy correction.   The Fed takes action to slow or speed up the economy in many ways.  

FYI that is in no way free market capitalism.

Just now, racer254 said:

And yet you were for the stimulus.  You were a sell out for 1200 bucks.

For sure, if the govt is going to give away trillions of our tax dollars it should only go to billion dollar corporations and NOT tax payers. Most people are stupid and would just waste the money. 

Just now, Anler said:

FYI that is in no way free market capitalism.

Agreed and I approve of abolishing the fed reserve system.   Doesn't mean I can't comprehend certain actions they take nor understand that getting rid of it would be a process.