Check your account email address ×

Haha...Trump Really Is A Dolt

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s a pretty factual story though.

:true: Cravesdick is a weathervane and a hack Leftard clown. That Amish Faggot voted to impeach Trump funny how that shitforbrains forgetting that fact 

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's your story Tom.

BTW I do find it amusing how your attitudes and positions have changed over time and really almost on a daily basis.

if ones opinion /attitud on this viruse is not changing you really are a fucking hoples lemming 

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's your story Tom.

BTW I do find it amusing how your attitudes and positions have changed over time and really almost on a daily basis.

Are you implying a persons attitude and positions shouldn't change as a situation evolves?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Are you implying a persons attitude and positions shouldn't change as a situation evolves?  

You went from militant wear a mask and this Covid 19 is beyond serious to it’s just a cold and wearing masks is stupid overnight ...it had nothing to do with a “situation evolving.” Nice try though! 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You went from militant wear a mask and this Covid 19 is beyond serious to it’s just a cold and wearing masks is stupid overnight ...it had nothing to do with a “situation evolving.” Nice try though! 

Go find one post where I was militant about wearing masks.  Quit making stuff up.  

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Go find one post where I was militant about wearing masks.  Quit making stuff up.  

Says the guy that lied  about wearing one. The good news is that according to yet another Trump dolt the virus is going to disappear after the election!!!:lmao:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Says the guy that lied  about wearing one. The good news is that according to yet another Trump dolt the virus is going to disappear after the election!!!:lmao:

I was never militant about wearing masks.  You made that up.  

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I was never militant about wearing masks.  You made that up.  

Jimmy's had a pretty bad day for being neutral and all. :news:

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

so exactly how many people do you personally know with covid? 

7 minutes ago, irv said:

Every day he just wants to fight with people he disagrees with.  Someone says something he disagrees with and he immediately gets personal and starts calling them names.  I've never seen anything like it.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Every day he just wants to fight with people he disagrees with.  Someone says something he disagrees with and he immediately gets personal and starts calling them names.  I've never seen anything like it.  

Me neither, Tom. It's like clock work, and is quite hilarious actually how easily triggered he gets, especially for being a such a self proclaimed neutral guy. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

You have to remember, this place is his life, he takes this career pretty serious. :lol:

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You have to remember, this place is his life, he takes this career pretty serious. :lol:

I say stupid shit all the time in here. Sometimes its edgy but most times its just stupid. I barely take myself seriously around here much less anyone else. I would like to think we are all friends to some degree and all hoping our fellow forum friends succeed in life. This place is a fun pastime for me. I dont always like how I respond but For the most parts its fun to browse a little here and there. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, irv said:

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so exactly how many people do you personally know with covid? 

10 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

9 hours ago, irv said:

Me neither, Tom. It's like clock work, and is quite hilarious actually how easily triggered he gets, especially for being a such a self proclaimed neutral guy. :lol:

8 hours ago, snoughnut said:

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I say stupid shit all the time in here. Sometimes its edgy but most times its just stupid. I barely take myself seriously around here much less anyone else. I would like to think we are all friends to some degree and all hoping our fellow forum friends succeed in life. This place is a fun pastime for me. I dont always like how I respond but For the most parts its fun to browse a little here and there. 

All good to know...guess I have been operating under the assumption that people were for the most part were truthful here...guess not. 

BTW getting personal is a two way street and all of the above have done it as well so save the phony outrage over it. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well stated.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

All good to know...guess I have been operating under the assumption that people were for the most part were truthful here...guess not. 

BTW getting personal is a two way street and all of the above have done it as well so save the phony outrage over it. 

Oh, woe is the one that stands for truth above all, eh?

You pick these fights based on your own self acceptance of representing some type of moral high ground.  Don’t whine when people disagree.....and dig your ground out from under you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well stated.

Oh, woe is the one that stands for truth above all, eh?

You pick these fights based on your own self acceptance of representing some type of moral high ground.  Don’t whine when people disagree.....and dig your ground out from under you.

He can't help himself.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

It’s like a gaggle of Kardashians here.

Oh he’s this or that today....blah cunty blah.

Trump is done in November.  Keep holding on to that.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I'm waiting for Trump to say we need to kick all of the joos out of the cuntry, that will be a great day! :lol:

I can hear him saying the bold, like he pronounces "CHINE-ah"  and all the heads exploding  :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I'm waiting for Trump to say we need to kick all of the joos out of the cuntry, that will be a great day! :lol:

Don’t we get to gas ‘em too? Are you going soft on me?

:lol: 

• Haha 2

Does anyone ever bother to question anything the fake media says? If you actually read more than one line of what Trump said, it's clear that he meant that the more people that are tested the more cases will be Discovered. As opposed to testing less and Discovering less. He was speaking in regards to why the US has so many KNOWN cases vs some other places...

Anyone who thinks Trump would actually believe that testing less would result in less people actually having the virus is braindead. Even Obama isn't that stupid. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/497846-trump-says-testing-may-be-frankly-overrated