Check your account email address ×

Hey ckf....

1 minute ago, Skidude600 said:

He also stated that he wasn't sure when the fishing gear was stolen since he had moved the boat that the fishing gear was stored in was moved to his house 2 hrs away and that fact has been blown way out of proportion. That is why he didn't file a police report. Also interesting is that he stated that his cameras notify him of anyone entering the property and had done so on numerous occasions all of which were contractors and other workers. Not once did he mention Arbury being on his property before Feb. again he stated that he did not believe nor did he ever accuse Arbury of taking anything from his property. 

I understand. In that vid I posted, the reporter said they got the vids from the homeowner. Another thing is, the vid that was from just before the incident, is only an edited 10 second clip. The jogger was in the house for a few minutes though. They know that because another outside security camera shows him entering and leaving and it has a time stamp on it. So the rest of that video is apparently being hidden right now.

As far as the reasons for this, one possibility is the intimidation factor. One other thing very important with the intimidation factor is 2 old white people were just assassinated the other day while they were in a cemetery. Based on info so far on that incident, it could have been a revenge killing. So I think the intimidation factor is a legit possibility. I don't have any other guesses then that right now...

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just humor Zdope....he loves to use the phrase “SJW” even when it isn’t warranted.

It’s warranted because thats all this shit.  Just A bunch of loud mouth noise from a bunch of self hating white guys who only see black people on tv.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It’s warranted because thats all this shit.  Just A bunch of loud mouth noise from a bunch of self hating white guys who only see black people on tv.  

Self hating. What part of this makes me self hating. Because I don't like people being killed because of stupidity. You're the one that seems to revel in it. What does that say about you. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Skidude600 said:

Self hating. What part of this makes me self hating. Because I don't like people being killed because of stupidity. You're the one that seems to revel in it. What does that say about you. 

That he is a POS.

Just now, Skidude600 said:

Stupid people die from doing stupid things every day.  I don’t care about stupid people dying.

Stop pretending that this wasn’t about skin color with you bleeding hearts.  You all just look even dumber doing that.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stupid people die from doing stupid things every day.  I don’t care about stupid people dying.

Stop pretending that this wasn’t about skin color with you bleeding hearts.  You all just look even dumber doing that.

What an outlook on life. Good luck with that.:thumbsup:

Just now, Skidude600 said:

What an outlook on life. Good luck with that.:thumbsup:

That statement gives you my outlook on life?  :lol:

Good luck with your “outlook”...defending stupidity based on skin color.  

34 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

WTF! So this protest that you posted that happened on Monday the 11th of this month was suppose to intimidate the people of this neighborhood from filing police reports of burglaries months ago?? SMFH.........

holy fuck dude, didn't the homeowner just recently say there had been no other break-ins? I'm taking your word for that! And that's what I was referring to with the intimidation theory. I don't know why he didn't report the fishing gear earlier. There is a theory that he didn't think the cops could do anything because the shit was long gone...as far as an insurance claim...I have no idea. 

Every exact detail of the burgluries isn't that important anyway. 

The biggest thing I try to get through to people on, is that the media are lying sacks of shit and NOTHING they say can be taken at face value. They have agendas they push, and they lie by omission. Do you know how many times the media has made up stories almost exactly like this and it turns out to be a fraud? There are websites dedicated to tracking it all! There are smaller hoaxes happening all the time. I don't care who you are the media IS evil.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hate-crime-hoaxes-are-more-common-than-you-think-11561503352

Edited by Phoenix
  • Like 1

Here we go AGAIN!!! 

Blacks extolling their ounce of vengeance from Whitey. 

24/7, 365, it NEVAh fukkin ends!!!!! 

Every fukkin day, BLACK SOMETHING!!! 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Here we go AGAIN!!! 

Blacks extolling their ounce of vengeance from Whitey. 

24/7, 365, it NEVAh fukkin ends!!!!! 

Every fukkin day, BLACK SOMETHING!!! 

These clowns will never actually debate anyone because there is no way to defend fairy-tales..

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Buford lost his arrest powers while he was still on the job...guess he and Junior  had something to prove. 

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Ex-detective-charged-in-death-of-Ahmaud-Arbery-15269309.php

He never had any arrest powers as an investigator in GA to start with

Also he wasnt adequately firearm trained and used his health as an excuse why he couldn’t complete that training

He was friends with the DA and she covered his ass

The cops that responded to the scene of the murder wanted to arrest bubba and Jr and charge them but that same DA that covered his ass his whole career declined

Man is feebnix a fucking klan wannabee moron

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He never had any arrest powers as an investigator in GA to start with

Also he wasnt adequately firearm trained and used his health as an excuse why he couldn’t complete that training

He was friends with the DA and she covered his ass

The cops that responded to the scene of the murder wanted to arrest bubba and Jr and charge them but that same DA that covered his ass his whole career declined

Man is feebnix a fucking klan wannabee moron

Guy comes into the forum like he's a long lost uncle you've never heard of but is "in the know" of the family :lol: 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Guy comes into the forum like he's a long lost uncle you've never heard of but is "in the know" of the family :lol: 

They are experts on everything except the video which clearly shows their boi was the perp.

12 hours ago, Phoenix said:

holy fuck dude, didn't the homeowner just recently say there had been no other break-ins? I'm taking your word for that! And that's what I was referring to with the intimidation theory. I don't know why he didn't report the fishing gear earlier. There is a theory that he didn't think the cops could do anything because the shit was long gone...as far as an insurance claim...I have no idea. 

Every exact detail of the burgluries isn't that important anyway. 

The biggest thing I try to get through to people on, is that the media are lying sacks of shit and NOTHING they say can be taken at face value. They have agendas they push, and they lie by omission. Do you know how many times the media has made up stories almost exactly like this and it turns out to be a fraud? There are websites dedicated to tracking it all! There are smaller hoaxes happening all the time. I don't care who you are the media IS evil.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hate-crime-hoaxes-are-more-common-than-you-think-11561503352

Well said.  

• Like 1

All anybody has to do is look up the FBI stats on black on white crime, white on black crime. 

Thousands of white girls get raped every year by blacks.

So few black girls get raped by whites, that the FBI can NOT QUANTIFY the figures. 

END OF STORY!!!! 

END OF THIS FUKKIN STORY!!!! 

If anybody wants to be a black SYMPATHYZER go right the fuck ahead. Let your wife and daughter walk into a black area, then we'll see how big your mouth is.

31 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

All anybody has to do is look up the FBI stats on black on white crime, white on black crime. 

Thousands of white girls get raped every year by blacks.

So few black girls get raped by whites, that the FBI can NOT QUANTIFY the figures. 

END OF STORY!!!! 

END OF THIS FUKKIN STORY!!!! 

If anybody wants to be a black SYMPATHYZER go right the fuck ahead. Let your wife and daughter walk into a black area, then we'll see how big your mouth is.

The hardcore negrophiliacs are a lost cause. I give info to people who are at least semi-normal and leave it at that...

Edited by Phoenix

On 5/13/2020 at 6:57 AM, steve from amherst said:

Ive worked for everything I ever had fucktard.

No, if you have a few bad months of no work, and the bills come pouring in, you might be down back at the garage smokin' a blunt, with Conan, Michael and Sean, tellin' them " I know a fat, old bastid that has some good guns, let's get him in the chicken coop, and take 'em! "

Nope, no, I ain't takin' any chances.    :stop: 

Hey Shitty Shifty from Littleton, how' business goin'?

Any jobs comin' in?

Are you workin' at the hospital, and the EMTs? 

Are you still doing odd jobs/carpentry?

I know one contractor, said everything has dried up.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Your buddy must suck ( like you) at building because it’s busy af up here

Edited by Shifty

11 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Your buddies must suck at building because it’s busy af up here

What did you declare as your " GROSS ADJUSTED INCOME " for 2019???? Post a pic of that line on your return.