Check your account email address ×

Hey ckf....

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I know you are but what am I?

Man, I’ve heard of entire streets of new homes under construction getting stripped of their wiring and even had some air conditioners stolen.  I mean, WTF?  Nobody should be roaming around construction sites.  Any new home I’m doing and I string up a “do not enter” tape when we’re done for the day. It’s not bulletproof but tells everyone else they aren’t allowed in there.

“Naw....we wuz just out for a jog and was curious.”

Yup!

The builder has a camera set up on the pile of materials because he obviously has a problem with joggers. They have him on camera casing the job sight. The right lawyer will have this with out much of a problem. They will get a slap on the wrist. They were on the phone with police when things went ugly. Their intentions were to detain the guy until the cops showed up. Things went to hell when the Honor student grabbed the barrel.  

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

We have had techs stuck on the roof because they grab the ladder. They will take the ladder down to give them more time to clean out the truck as well.

Right.    When you work downtown you can’t have the big doors open because guys will run through the shop and grab your tools off your box.  Like a different world.  We run the cars outside and leave the keys in them all day.  Thank god , I don’t have to work downtown. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

The builder has a camera set up on the pile of materials because he obviously has a problem with joggers. They have him on camera casing the job sight. The right lawyer will have this with out much of a problem. They will get a slap on the wrist. They were on the phone with police when things went ugly. Their intentions were to detain the guy until the cops showed up. Things went to hell when the Honor student grabbed the barrel.  

Yep, the son will prolly just get a watered down Man 2 with time served.  That’s it.  Even the black community doesn’t want anything to do with this.  Just the liberal media and it’s soldiers.

Those crazy joggers!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yep, the son will prolly just get a watered down Man 2 with time served.  That’s it.  Even the black community doesn’t want anything to do with this.  Just the liberal media and it’s soldiers.

Those crazy joggers!

Them being on the phone with the cops and the video of him casing the job site may even get it dismissed.

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Them being on the phone with the cops and the video of him casing the job site may even get it dismissed.

I’ll say it again, there a reason no charges were initially filed.  

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Those crazy joggers!

thats what i said the other day.   the fact that the dad was on with the cops IMO makes him end up with no charges.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

thats what i said the other day.   the fact that the dad was on with the cops IMO makes him end up with no charges.  

It’s hard to be the only two right all the time in this place.  Let’s do lunch sometime...at Woody’s place!

:lol:

There's a whopping 1 white supremacist on FS and I even hesitate to call Z-notty one because I think it's an act for attention.

Same as society. There may be a few white supremicists left in the south but it's not running rampant like the media has people believing.

7 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

I watched an interview with the owner of the house under construction. He said nothing was taken and didn't seemed bothered by Aumuad being there at all.

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

there was no series of break ins according to anyone besides the white supremacists here.  

There were no "series" of break ins. Only the sons gun being stolen out of his unlocked truck.

Well did your "news" tell you that there were no police reports filed for all these break ins except Jr's. Mr. English, who owns the house under construction, said he heard of no other burglarys besides Jr's. And this is supposed to be a tight knit group of neighbors who keep an eye on each others property. Given it was right from the man's mouth, I don't know what to tell you.

Here's the vid of the multiple break-ins.

Here's a vid of armed racist thugs walking around the neighborhood intimidating people. 

Witness intimidation??

https://twitter.com/tyrone_brother/status/1259952962169761792?s=20

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s hard to be the only two right all the time in this place.  Let’s do lunch sometime...at Woody’s place!

:lol:

Come on by this weekend. I’m cleaning the grill right now.

CDB84ABA-CAA2-4B6D-AD0B-2A380546CC1F.gif

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

glad i don't live in the ghetto where everythings getting ripped off.  Sounds dreamy.  

It's obviously a different world than rural New England,   lol

34 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Here's the vid of the multiple break-ins.

Here's a vid of armed racist thugs walking around the neighborhood intimidating people. 

Witness intimidation??

https://twitter.com/tyrone_brother/status/1259952962169761792?s=20

So why did the owner state there were no other videos nor were there any other break ins on national tv? No police reports were filed for all of these "break ins". Why is that? If things were getting stolen don't you think a police report would legitimize an insurance claim? At least I would assume he'd want to recoup some of his losses. Again none of this adds up.

Something-else interesting about the jogger story is that the dad racist had been involved in investigating the jogger for other crimes in the past, when he was a cop. It's interesting that the neighborhood the jogger went to to burglarize, just happened to be where the cop lived that had delt with his criminal activities in the past. Then the son racist's gun winds up being one of the items stolen? 

Also, the owner of the house that the jogger is on vid breaking into, has stated that $2,500 worth of fishing gear was stolen during period when the jogger was in his house. The owner stated that he did not report the gear stolen, to the police..

11 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

So why did the owner state there were no other videos nor were there any other break ins on national tv? No police reports were filed for all of these "break ins". Why is that? If things were getting stolen don't you think a police report would legitimize an insurance claim? At least I would assume he'd want to recoup some of his losses. Again none of this adds up.

Oh, You must have missed the signal to back away slowly from your SJW defense here.  Do that now.

Not to worry though....this just took a back seat.   Wait for it.....

6 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

That's why I posted the vid of the armed men in the neighborhood. And I've seen other pictures of that gathering and there were a LOT of gunmen walking around. I think it's reasonable to wonder if the people in that neighborhood have been intimidated into not knowing what to say or do. 

This guy here does a great job going over the known information in these two vids. 

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Something-else interesting about the jogger story is that the dad racist had been involved in investigating the jogger for other crimes in the past, when he was a cop. It's interesting that the neighborhood the jogger went to to burglarize, just happened to be where the cop lived that had delt with his criminal activities in the past. Then the son racist's gun winds up being one of the items stolen? 

Also, the owner of the house that the jogger is on vid breaking into, has stated that $2,500 worth of fishing gear was stolen during period when the jogger was in his house. The owner stated that he did not report the gear stolen, to the police..

He also stated that he wasn't sure when the fishing gear was stolen since he had moved the boat that the fishing gear was stored in was moved to his house 2 hrs away and that fact has been blown way out of proportion. That is why he didn't file a police report. Also interesting is that he stated that his cameras notify him of anyone entering the property and had done so on numerous occasions all of which were contractors and other workers. Not once did he mention Arbury being on his property before Feb. again he stated that he did not believe nor did he ever accuse Arbury of taking anything from his property. 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, You must have missed the signal to back away slowly from your SJW defense here.  Do that now.

Not to worry though....this just took a back seat.   Wait for it.....

Not backing away from anything. My position remains unchanged. Regardless of what he did or didn't do the proper authorities should have handled his detainment so things could be sorted out. He died needlessly because two clowns decided to play heros.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Not backing away from anything. My position remains unchanged. Regardless of what he did or didn't do the proper authorities should have handled his detainment so things could be sorted out. He died needlessly because two clowns decided to play heros.

Just humor Zdope....he loves to use the phrase “SJW” even when it isn’t warranted.

3 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

You were wrong.  You ate the Liberal media narrative as fast as they could shove it into your face.  That is that.

Your opinion on what should have happened is noted.  But your opinion and emotions aren’t law.  Sorry.

WTF! So this protest that you posted that happened on Monday the 11th of this month was suppose to intimidate the people of this neighborhood from filing police reports of burglaries months ago?? SMFH.........