Check your account email address ×

Fauci on masks

I don't believe the administration's handling of this pandemic. 

I'm about to take Woofie's $100.00 bet on Trump, but Biden is such a loser, it's not a sure bet. 

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

By all means.... wear one.

Opinions vary. Can’t get into target or grocery store around here without a mask. Got carry out last night for dinner and nobody was wearing a mask or seemed to care at that restaurant. :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Opinions vary. Can’t get into target or grocery store around here without a mask. Got carry out last night for dinner and nobody was wearing a mask or seemed to care at that restaurant. :dunno: 

After a 200 mile road trip the wife and I hit Sam's. No masks. Even managed to get a 5 pack of Clorox wipes!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, gravy davey said:

Goggles will be flying off the shelves.  

12 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Better put on goggles and a helmet, maybe a rubber suit while you're at it

It's like the Helicopter Parents are running the whole world now. Everyone will be in bubble suits by end of summer

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Neglect the mask get the ventilator.

Quick MC get to the basement with Joe!  You can sniff each others buttholes and compare aviator tints.

Edited by jdels
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, jdels said:

Quick MC get to the basement with Joe!  You can sniff each others buttholes and compare aviator tints.

Your 69th post here and that’s all you got is a sexual reference? Trumpers are easy to spot.

Don't worry little fella, I've been around since FS1.  You used to present good debatable points of view.  Personal responsibility and all that.  And although I rarely agreed with anything you said it was at least intellectually honest.  You've jumped the shark and quite frankly your input here is pretty stale.  Blather on though, it's all about freedom.   Nice try on the sexual reference.  Not even close.  You haven't had the balls to respond to anything so I figured I'd drop to your level.  Seems to have got your attention.

• Like 5

On 5/11/2020 at 2:57 PM, AKIQPilot said:

Fuck this asshole. He did Press conferences for 2 1/2 months inside surrounded by people with no mask on Today he’s out in the Rosegarden for an outside press conference and he’s got a mask on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jdels said:

Don't worry little fella, I've been around since FS1.  You used to present good debatable points of view.  Personal responsibility and all that.  And although I rarely agreed with anything you said it was at least intellectually honest.  You've jumped the shark and quite frankly your input here is pretty stale.  Blather on though, it's all about freedom.   Nice try on the sexual reference.  Not even close.  You haven't had the balls to respond to anything so I figured I'd drop to your level.  Seems to have got your attention.

What no sexual references? Your just a phony.

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Fuck this asshole. He did Press conferences for 2 1/2 months inside surrounded by people with no mask on Today he’s out in the Rosegarden for an outside press conference and he’s got a mask on. 

Enjoy the ventilator 

2 hours ago, jdels said:

Really? Are you a fuckin moron. You added zero to this thread and your first response is a sexual one to me?

Worlds biggest STALE phony response below?

5 hours ago, jdels said:

Move along.

Edited by Mainecat

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Rush said they put a muzzle on him.  :lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, hayward said:

Rush said they put a muzzle on him.  :lol:

Rush...Jesus dude really? 

9 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Fuck that little asshole!!! It I saw him I’d beat the shit out of his smug Ass

IMG_5427.GIF.6f9bbf36e6f72ae284354044d37d39a1.GIF

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Rush...Jesus dude really? 

IMG_5427.GIF.6f9bbf36e6f72ae284354044d37d39a1.GIF

Rush.  Yeah.  What about it?  You get sucked right into the standard delegitization game.  Good little Alinsky aparatchnik you are, doing as you've been programmed.  Lets just ignore everything that he's been spot on about for the past 30 years, and pay attention to what some queer on CNN is saying.  :lol: