Check your account email address ×

When I think of southern lower Michigan I see this

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Did you see that inbred bigger they kilt?  

:lol: I haven’t seen a single person here defend them.  But, I use different eyes than you.  Mine are attached to a brain.

Well that explains a lot. You must be blind or have pea sized eyes.

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

You telling someone to post up their pic! Bahahahahahaha!  :lol: :lol2:

The Hooknose has posted pics you fat Nazi POS the Midget shitstain thinks it posted a picture also you square headed FAT FUCK8843d4a3734c822ad412293fe1376c0e.jpg.ee078b114b54c23ce4fcd4b078a76cc0.jpg

18 minutes ago, Momorider said:

So many :lies: such fabrication and :bullshit: such a parasitic pond scum shitforbrains

prove me wrong lardass. Your sad excuse used to be fiduciary duty to your employer. Now that you are retired what will it be? :news: 

26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Here’s the sad part a man is dead and two other men may go to jail 

first part is sad,  stupid actions by the 2 other men are on them.  Getting a gun stolen from ones car shows you how dumb the kid is.  

35 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

And fuck you, Ben. Not all of us are like Pheonix.:fuckyou:

That is correct, not everyone is interested in the truth.

I'm kinda surprised at how deeply gut-hooked some of you are by the fraudulent media. And it's like you wear it as a badge of honor. The power the media has to not just brainwash but to create an alter reality altogether, is astonishing.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

That is correct, not everyone is interested in the truth.

I'm kinda surprised at how deeply gut-hooked some of you are by the fraudulent media. And it's like you wear it as a badge of honor. The power the media has to not just brainwash but to create an alter reality altogether, is astonishing.

Here are the facts....

These civilian non Leo citizens pursued a black man for no reason

They then confronted the man with guns 

They then murdered the man when he told them to get fucked

They will be going to jail

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Here are the facts....

Trayon got caught looking for stuff to steal from the construction site. He should have just waited for the police to arrive instead of trying to be Ike Clanton.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Absolutely and I also find it pathetic how some others here are trying to defend these two shitbags but yeah our state is pretty bad.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Orly...I find those that take the postion that this was self defense on the part of the two white gentleman and that the dead guy is to blame are shitbags.

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

All I saw was snacks in another full blubbering meltdown calling people rassists ...while the others debated the case.

This ^^^

Get some glasses chicken fucker because these are my two posts in this thread...I know you're stupid but do you see the word racist in either of them? 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Get some glasses chicken fucker because these are my two posts in this thread...I know you're stupid but do you see the word racist in either of them? 

Be honest - you had these guys convicted before you even knew the details ...just cuz they look like hillbillies. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Be honest - you had these guys convicted before you even knew the details ...just cuz they look like hillbillies. 

Those are their booking photos...I had no idea what they looked like when I was watching the video. Now can you go back to my two posts and show me where I called someone a racist? 

12 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Trayon got caught looking for stuff to steal from the construction site. He should have just waited for the police to arrive instead of trying to be Ike Clanton.

Speculation

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Here are the facts....

That is the fairytale version.

Reality is 911 was called a on burglar and two men (one a retired detective) followed the perp. They had gotten way ahead of the perp and had stopped on the side of the street. The perp ran at least 50 yards to get to them and attacked one of the men who wound up being armed. The man tried to back away but the perp had grabbed the gun and started punching the man. The gun was Not originally pointed at the perp. During the struggle the gun went off either from the man pulling the trigger or from the perp pulling jerking the gun forward. After the shot the perp continued the attack until he was shot again at which time he continued attacking. After a 3rd shot, he turned and ran.

There were no laws broken The laws are explained and everything-else in the DA's Report is clearly backed up by the FULL video, not the edited fraudulent version.

Facts are what they are and videos do not lie. How many times do people have to go through this dame charade before they start questioning the media? 

If there is any evidence to the contrary of the DA's report, post it.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6884019-Waycross-DA-Letter-on-Arbery-Shooting-Jp.html

https://youtu.be/fIve50vSeLQ

Edited by Phoenix

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Speculation

You are still clinging to that hoax? You want to talk about a conspiracy, there was a fake 'witness' that testified at that trial.That fact came out just recently.

Several more hoaxes have come and gone since that one. 

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Those are their booking photos...I had no idea what they looked like when I was watching the video. Now can you go back to my two posts and show me where I called someone a racist? 

Here's Ahmaud's booking photo. I'm sure the media has already shown it though...

ho6LsBA.jpg

12 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

That is the fairytale version.

Reality is 911 was called a on burglar and two men (one a retired detective) followed the perp. They had gotten way ahead of the perp and had stopped on the side of the street. The perp ran at least 50 yards to get to them and attacked one of the men who wound up being armed. The man tried to back away but the perp had grabbed the gun and started punching the man. The gun was Not originally pointed at the perp. During the struggle the gun went off either from the man pulling the trigger or from the perp pulling jerking the gun forward. After the shot the perp continued the attack until he was shot again at which time he continued attacking. After a 3rd shot, he turned and ran.

There were no laws broken The laws are explained and everything-else in the DA's Report is clearly backed up by the FULL video, not the edited fraudulent version.

Facts are what they are and videos do not lie. How many times do people have to go through this dame charade before they start questioning the media? 

If there is any evidence to the contrary of the DA's report, post it.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6884019-Waycross-DA-Letter-on-Arbery-Shooting-Jp.html

https://youtu.be/fIve50vSeLQ

That video shows nothing like what you described you fucking retard

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That video shows nothing like what you described you fucking retard

You have not watched the full video then. Everything happens fast. You have to watch it several times to see everything. 

What is it in the DA's Report that you feel doesn't match up with the video?

It seems hard to believe the DA would lie in the report, knowing that the whole thing was on video.

Edited by Phoenix
Typo

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Read the DA's Report and then watch the video several times. 

I still think having an exchange with someone over a non violent crime is silly. If this guy would’ve attacked someone I could see a confrontation. Walking into a new construction doesn’t warrant a confrontation in my opinion 

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fucking inbred pieces of filth 

8ED0358C-E713-4045-9D27-5E759E3124DE.jpeg

violent niggers out number white assholes in that area 10,000 to one. fuck off you inbred iron range faggot.All these guys did was kill a useless nigger.

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I still think having an exchange with someone over a non violent crime is silly. If this guy would’ve attacked someone I could see a confrontation. Walking into a new construction doesn’t warrant a confrontation in my opinion 

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. However,  basing an opinion on what the fraudulent media has said and more importantly, what they've withheld is really not an informed opinion.

Just for starters, this neighborhood had been victimized by crime for a year. And the Full video clearly shows this was a case of self-defense. Anything that happened before the perp viciously attacked is irrelevant to the self-defense aspect. 

It's all in the report and the video.

I'd like to ask you though, why is it so important to believe the false narrative here? 

Just now, Phoenix said:

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. However,  basing an opinion on what the fraudulent media has said and more importantly, what they've withheld is really not an informed opinion.

Just for starters, this neighborhood had been victimized by crime for a year. And the Full video clearly shows this was a case of self-defense. Anything that happened before the perp viciously attacked is irrelevant to the self-defense aspect. 

It's all in the report and the video.

I'd like to ask you though, why is it so important to believe the false narrative here? 

My opinion isn’t based on the media. My opinion is based on how I view things. Are you saying the shooters didn’t confront him? 

I don’t believe anything I see in the media not one thing.