Check your account email address ×

When I think of southern lower Michigan I see this

Just now, jtssrx said:

These two idiots actions give anti gun advocates ammunition against lawful gun owners who exercise common sense gun ownership 

That’s maybe another argument.  Fact is they used armed force to exercise their right to a legal citizens arrest.  It went south.  It happens...AND AGAIN...there is a reason no charges were initially filed.

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Why do you think Americans are like these two idiots that shot this guy? These cases happen once every few years. The lat one being Travon which was Similar to this but different in the a gun wasn’t drawn on Travon. 99.9999% of Americans think these guys shouldn’t have killed this guy. 

Just out of curiosity, are you aware the media lie?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s maybe another argument.  Fact is they used armed force to exercise their right to a legal citizens arrest.  It went south.  It happens...AND AGAIN...there is a reason no charges were initially filed.

You do not have a right to pull a gun on someone in a citizens arrest. They violated the law and then they committed murder as a result of those actions

You better go back to cadet school you mouth breathing fucking moron

• Haha 1

Just now, Phoenix said:

Just out of curiosity, are you aware the media lie?

Look at those two fucking inbred hill jack dumbfucks in the pic....I bet it’s like looking in the mirror for you :lol:

44 minutes ago, frenchy said:

well we will see how this one plays out won't we Lionel. 

i'd guess the kid pleads to some sort of manslaughter charge and the dad gets off.   there will be plenty of racists to contribute to the legal bills so they should get real good lawyers.  

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Why do you think Americans are like these two idiots that shot this guy? These cases happen once every few years. The lat one being Travon which was Similar to this but different in the a gun wasn’t drawn on Travon. 99.9999% of Americans think these guys shouldn’t have killed this guy. 

Dude you do that all of the time with your tweets about the "left" and blacks and everything else. 

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was wrong....that was going on a decade ago. I’ve tried to be better

Looks like you've now went so far in the other direction that you have become an ethno-Masochist and a devout believer in whatever the fraudulent media says. It's too bad, you used to pretty sensible...

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Look at those two fucking inbred hill jack dumbfucks in the pic....I bet it’s like looking in the mirror for you :lol:

Post up your mug shot you Bipolarhooknosed low IQ shitforbrains cuz there obviously is one :finger:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You do not have a right to pull a gun on someone in a citizens arrest. They violated the law and then they committed murder as a result of those actions

LOL!  “The right to pull a gun on somebody”.  SWEEEEEEEEEEEET FUUUUUUCKKKKKK!!!!!!!

:lol:

You are an ignorant hilljack yourself!  Now, my head hurts...and I’m going back to bed.  Come up with something good for me to wake up and respond to....get some friends to help.  :lmao:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Did you see that inbred bigger they kilt?  

:lol: I haven’t seen a single person here defend them.  But, I use different eyes than you.  Mine are attached to a brain.

All I saw was snacks in another full blubbering meltdown calling people rassists ...while the others debated the case.

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

Looks like you've now went so far in the other direction that you have become an ethno-Masochist and a devout believer in whatever the fraudulent media says. It's too bad, you used to pretty sensible...

This ^^^

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The dad is a retired detective of 30+years. The kid is quite the ginger. Neither have a criminal record like the perp who attacked them. It's all on video you know and video doesn't lie. The media is not showing the full video...how many hoaxes like this do people have to see before they get wise to them...

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

MarvelousLivelyFoal-small.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

All I saw was snacks in another full blubbering meltdown calling people rassists ...while the others debated the case.

This ^^^

You were always pretty level-headed, good to see that hasn't changed...

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Can I recommend looking at the DA's Report which sites all the applicable laws?

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6884019-Waycross-DA-Letter-on-Arbery-Shooting-Jp.html

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Post up your mug shot you Bipolarhooknosed low IQ shitforbrains cuz there obviously is one :finger:

You telling someone to post up their pic! Bahahahahahaha!  :lol: :lol2:

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dude you do that all of the time with your tweets about the "left" and blacks and everything else. 

My tweets about blacks??? What tweets?

I stand by my tweets about leftists.