Check your account email address ×

Fauci holds patents on drugs that are prescribed for these illnesses

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Fauci is a huge pile of shit.  He needs to die a nasty death.  It can't happen fast enough.    

The USA is imploding morally. The level of graft, corruption, and criminality is unprecedented. White Collar shit.  

27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The USA is imploding morally. The level of graft, corruption, and criminality is unprecedented. White Collar shit.  

It's not really tough to figure out the cause.  It's the people in the same higher up positions for way TOO long.  Fauci has been in the same position since 1984.  His predecessor was only in the same position for 9. 

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Fauci is a huge pile of shit.  He needs to die a nasty death.  It can't happen fast enough.    

This is on Trump

7 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Any idea how long fauci has been up to his shinanigans retard?  Ever heard of the bayh dohl act?

Why is Trump allowing this piece of shit a seat at the table?

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Ffs Blem you're like talking to an old lady who cleaned floors  entire life 

Is Trump in charge of this pandemic team or not???

23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's not really tough to figure out the cause.  It's the people in the same higher up positions for way TOO long.  Fauci has been in the same position since 1984.  His predecessor was only in the same position for 9. 

I think if ALL the corruption in America at all levels was exposed...………..we would not believe how bad it was. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think if ALL the corruption in America at all levels was exposed...………..we would not believe how bad it was. 

Yep,  Keeping people in the same position over decades and that is what happens.  Especially when they wish to stay in that position.

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Bullshit. The administration is still blocking information on what corps got the trillions and why they got it. It’s pathetic trump at his worst. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Any idea how long fauci has been up to his shinanigans retard?  Ever heard of the bayh dohl act?

Had you prior to watching the video? 

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why is Trump allowing this piece of shit a seat at the table?

Exactly...Trump is in charge.

Just now, frenchy said:

you buying in to all this deep state conspiracy crap now too? 

Not all of it.....but there is certainly some people in charge who have serious conflicts 

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Is Trump in charge of this pandemic team or not???

I honestly don’t think Trump had been in charge for a good while now.  He can’t beat DC and that’s been shown.  Especially when it comes to shit like this (or wars)....where the DC establishment has a chance to fill their pockets deep while they have us looking the other way.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Not all of it.....but there is certainly some people in charge who have serious conflicts 

hey, I've been told on these boards since the dawn of time how great for profit medical care is and how no cures for anything would ever be invented without it and now all of the sudden it's the devil incarnate. Funny how that works. 

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This is on Trump

54 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Awesome. He deserves a wage increase after having to listen to trump’s word vomit month after month. 

^^^^^Heres two guys who didn't watch the video. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Had you prior to watching the video? 

Exactly...Trump is in charge.

Had you?  What are your thoughts on the video.  Or is it just about insulting people you don't agree with?  How about the law that allows publicly funded doctors to hold patents on intellectual property that taxpayers have paid for?

Just now, frenchy said:

hey, I've been told on these boards since the dawn of time how great for profit medical care is and how no cures for anything would ever be invented without it and now all of the sudden it's the devil incarnate. Funny how that works. 

It’s an amazing conundrum that none of the experts here have been able to successfully unpack. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

^^^^^Heres two guys who didn't watch the video. 

Had you?  What are your thoughts on the video.  Or is it just about insulting people you don't agree with?  How about the law that allows publicly funded doctors to hold patents on intellectual property that taxpayers have paid for?

I watched the vid....why is Trump putting Fauci in charge. Does the fucking buck stop with Trump or not?

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Publicly funded research and the people who are doing it, should not be allowed to hold patents on technology, vaccines, etc.,  to profit from it, just because a law was changed to allow it.  That might solve alotta problems.

Just now, spin_dry said:

It’s an amazing conundrum that none of the experts here have been able to successfully unpack. 

they'll just take bigger mouth breathes all flummoxed and pound the keys harder. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

What have you been able to unpack?  I may have missed it. :lol: