Check your account email address ×

Fauci holds patents on drugs that are prescribed for these illnesses

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

^^^^^Heres two guys who didn't watch the video. 

Had you?  What are your thoughts on the video.  Or is it just about insulting people you don't agree with?  How about the law that allows publicly funded doctors to hold patents on intellectual property that taxpayers have paid for?

Like Boeing holding patents on intellectual property that the development was funded by the American taxpayer. Or General Dynamics, or northup, or.....

Edited by spin_dry

Just now, f7ben said:

I watched the vid....why is Trump putting Fauci in charge. Does the fucking buck stop with Trump or not?

Maybe he had no clue about any of it until recently.  The coming weeks should tell us I would think.  If and when Trump fires Fauci, are you going to congratulate him, or shit on him?

Just now, spin_dry said:

Like Boeing holding patents on intellectual property that‘S development was funded by the American taxpayer. Or General Dynamics, or northup, or.....

Good question.  You tell me.

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

they'll just take bigger mouth breathes all flummoxed and pound the keys harder. 

Well I'm glad you have all this figured out.  Whew.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Can you say conflict of interest 

The inventor is not necessarily the assignee (controller/owner of the the IP.)  

When you work for someone you don't own the patents of inventions you came up with while under that employment and being paid for the work unless you have it specifically into a agreement.   They almost always are automatically assigned to the employer which in this case is the US govt.   They don't even have to put you down as the inventor if they don't want to. 

I have a number of patents that I am listed as the inventor but do not own because I was under contract to design a particular product and being paid to do so by the customer when the concept was conceived.  

It smart for the US to patent these things. 

https://patents.justia.com/inventor/anthony-s-fauci

Patent number: 9896509
Abstract: Methods are provided for the treatment of a HIV infection. The methods can include administering to a subject with an HIV infection a therapeutically effective amount of an agent that interferes with the interaction of gp120 and ?4 integrin, such as a ?4?1 or ?4?7 integrin antagonist, thereby treating the HIV infection. In several examples, the ?4 integrin antagonist is a monoclonal antibody that specifically binds to a ?4, ?1 or ?7 integrin subunit or a cyclic hexapeptide with the amino acid sequence of CWLDVC. Methods are also provided to reduce HIV replication or infection. The methods include contacting a cell with an effective amount of an agent that interferes with the interaction of gp120 and ?4 integrin, such as a ?4?1 or ?4?7 integrin antagonist. Moreover, methods are provided for determining if an agent is useful to treat HIV.
Type: Grant
Filed: August 3, 2016
Date of Patent: February 20, 2018
Assignee: The United States of America, as Represented by the Secretary, Department of Health and Human Services
Inventors: James Arthos, Diana Goode, Claudia Cicala, Anthony S. Fauci
Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Like Boeing holding patents on intellectual property that the development was funded by the American taxpayer. Or General Dynamics, or northup, or.....

:lol: ooops

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Is Trump in charge of this pandemic team or not???

I don't know is he? Fauci has been the director since 1984 and worked through seven presidencies

But muh trump 

Edited by washedupmxer

15 hours ago, gravy davey said:

Wow that’s an eye opener.   Not sure how Trump is part of the problem other than needing to fire Faucci

Another good question.

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

As long as guys are making bank on Wall Street all is good. Right? 

Wrong.  Not in matters of public health, or anything where the research was publicly funded.  Its not like we're selling our military techology to our enemies.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

:lol: ooops

How Smailesque of you.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Another good question.

Wrong.  Not in matters of public health, or anything where the research was publicly funded.  Its not like we're selling our military techology to our enemies.

He just keeps avoiding the question.   He would hate to have to take a position and then defend it.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

He just keeps avoiding the question.   He would hate to have to take a position and then defend it.

For a couple of these guys its just easier to sit on their perch, point fingers and chortle at others.

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Another good question.

Oh please. Boeing uses aerospace technology throughout its line of product. From heat coatings to metallurgy, it all goes into their product line which is sold globally. Your argument is weak here. 

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

^^^^^Heres two guys who didn't watch the video. 

Had you?  What are your thoughts on the video.  Or is it just about insulting people you don't agree with?  How about the law that allows publicly funded doctors to hold patents on intellectual property that taxpayers have paid for?

Who did I insult and I commented in the other thread that deals with this subject...I swear to fuck that you see my name on a post and you simply bust out the same preprogrammed response.

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Doctor heal thyself. :lol: 

Not shit...fucking guy waltzes in here with a total lack of self awareness and thinking he is the smartest guy in the room...bizarre. :lol:

51 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe he had no clue about any of it until recently.  The coming weeks should tell us I would think.  If and when Trump fires Fauci, are you going to congratulate him, or shit on him?

Either he knew and didn’t care or he didn’t know which would make him negligent in doing the proper vetting. Maybe this is all bullshit cooked up by a disgruntled former employee...do any of us honestly know? 

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

ok, how about enemies who masquerade as your friends, like the Saudis? 

42 minutes ago, frenchy said:

The Saudis quit being our enemy Jan. 20 2017.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, frenchy said:

15 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The Saudis quit being our enemy Jan. 20 2017.

Well...ummm...you know....7 level chess......unmmm art of the deal.....

FUCKING OBAMA IS A MOOSLIM AND HIS WIFE HAS A DICK!!!!!!!!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1