Check your account email address ×

They constantly confirm what I have said

Three negroids shot a fukkin security guard in the back of the head, because he wouldn't let one of them in without a mask.

Murdered, over a fukkin mask!!!

Flint , Mi., DOLLAR STORE.

These people are NOT HUMAN. 

Blacks will be the SCOURGE OF AMERICA. 

They will kill at the slightest of perceived slights. 

BLACKS ARE NOW, AND WILL REMAIN AMERICA'S biggest threat. 

I hate with a passion ………..people of violence. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Three negroids shot a fukkin security guard in the back of the head, because he wouldn't let one of them in without a mask.

THey were not blacks. They were niggers. There is a difference.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Creativity - 10/10

Execution - 0/10 

:lol:

I lost interest halfway through the search and figured it was funny enough to score high enough on one level.  A 10!!!!!

:lmao:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I lost interest halfway through the search and figured it was funny enough to score high enough on one level.  A 10!!!!!

:lmao:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey ya twink faggot, don't you threaten to beat people up all the time?  Beat them with a 5 D cell maglite? You twink bitch!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Hey ya twink faggot, don't you threaten to beat people up all the time?  Beat them with a 5 D cell maglite? You twink bitch!

the funniest part of all he tries to set up fights irl with members here and then backs out!!! lmao

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i bet there was some black jizz in there when u were conceived on accident faggot mach

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

5 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

the funniest part of all he tries to set up fights irl with members here and then backs out!!! lmao

Listen to these two faggots!! LMAO!! One is a ex-con, the other is breaking his back on a oil barge!! LMAO!! 

Both will end up alcoholic and/or druggies. Just a matter of time, all the red flags are there. 

Hey, have fun repo-ing cars and delivering oil!!! LMMFAO!! Oh yeah, great life!!!!!   

I wipe my ass with more money than you two make!!!! :lol2:

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Listen to these two faggots!! LMAO!! One is a ex-con, the other is breaking his back on a oil barge!! LMAO!! 

Both will end up alcoholic and/or druggies. Just a matter of time, all the red flags are there. 

Hey, have fun repo-ing cars and delivering oil!!! LMMFAO!! Oh yeah, great life!!!!!   

Right, because posing for pics in a gimp mask and stuffing cue balls in your tighty whiteys surrounded by woodpiles and Jonsereds is the high life. What a loser......:lol:

17 hours ago, Zambroski said:

18E86F94-951A-4483-AD66-E16D6AC2E4AB.gif

Nice hit :bc:

17 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

30a21e32fa.jpg.8c0c5049e5b90dde9f42eb77d4917c0b.jpg

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Right, because posing for pics in a gimp mask and stuffing cue balls in your tighty whiteys surrounded by woodpiles and Jonsereds is the high life. What a loser......:lol:

Did you know that I sent AC a pic of what I made in one day? It was quite a bit, for ONE DAY. You know you're making fools of yourselves, right?  

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Hey SNOWPUTZ, I do that shit for fun, you fukkin queer. You wanna' compare wealth against me, bring it on, you lightweight cunt. I'll crush you like the faggot that you are. Now, go suck another dick, you cum-dumpster. 

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey SNOWPUTZ, I do that shit for fun, you fukkin queer. You wanna' compare wealth against me, bring it on, you lightweight cunt. I'll crush you like the faggot that you are. Now, go suck another dick, you cum-dumpster. 

Wrong!!! You do that shit because you are a fuckin queer!!! :lmao:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Did you know that I sent AC a pic of what I made in one day? It was quite a bit, for ONE DAY. You know you're making fools of yourselves, right?  

Lmao , more b.s 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

They have no idea.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They have no idea.

Don't be to sure on that ,he sent me a pic also was a screen shot off the net !!! 

Edited by The One

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Lmao , Liar !!! 

13 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i bet there was some black jizz in there when u were conceived on accident faggot mach

13 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

100 % FACT !!