Check your account email address ×

Truth about where we are today

jtssrx

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

How stupid has religion become? 

I actually don't have any problem with religion.  If people need that crutch, they can have it.  I have no issues at all with another man having faith.  What I have a problem with, because this is where religion creates problems, is any organized religion.  "Us against them."  The most successful hate groups of any civilized race can be traced to a religion that won't stand for any other way of thinking and recruit numbers to enforce it.   Not sure why religion gets overlooked in this category or replaced by racial issues.  No where in history have "race wars" ever amounted to anything close to the atrocities that religion has.  NOWHERE.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Anler said:

How stupid has the politicization of religion become? 

Fixed it.  Don't get me wrong there is plenty wrong with even Christianity but Political ideology really fucks with common sense when it comes to religion.   

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I actually don't have any problem with religion.  If people need that crutch, they can have it.  I have no issues at all with another man having faith.  What I have a problem with, because this is where religion creates problems, is any organized religion.  "Us against them."  One of the most successful hate groups of any civilized race can be traced to a religion that won't stand for any other way of thinking and recruit numbers to enforce it.   Not sure why religion gets overlooked in this category or replaced by racial issues.  No where in history have "race wars" ever amounted to anything close to the atrocities that religion has.  NOWHERE.

Why do you think the founding fathers wanted to make sure we WERENT governed by religion? 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Religion is whatever you want it to be. The Bible is a guide for life and its a dam good one.

I agree, and like everything it can be taken too far.

If people spent as much time worrying about what others are doing as they did following the message.........the world would be a lot better place.

• Platinum Contributing Member

The hypocrisy that religion brings out in politics is absurd.

The left want to open arms to Muslims even thought they hold down or kill women and homosexuals just to name a few minor things.

Then they blame Christians for not wanting to work at a gay wedding.

Christians claim to be accepting but in some cases are too much against homosexuals in my book.

On 11/17/2016 at 9:33 AM, 1trailmaker said:

do you have a link to Liberals defending these killings?  I missed it but would love to read about it

The first thing liberals did was try to deflect the facts he was a Muslim. Don't be a fucking idiot and pretend they didn't. 

Obama won't even call them Islamic terrorists .