Check your account email address ×

Ambassador Nikki Haley

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

"Its wrong, its corrupt, and someone needs to pay"

Discuss.  

Ah....yah.....fuck all cops dude. FBI included.

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I take that back treasury agents are the lowest of the low then fbi 

I think county assessors are the absolute lowest

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

they don't have the power to freeze your accounts and shutter your assets . still legal crooks but less power . I will never let them in any of my homes . 

they are the #1 reason most people don't want to pull permits.  if more than 5 days pass after closing a permit a assessor is not knocking on the door it is because it was,closed before  a long weekend 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Discuss.  

WUT? Corona ? WTF is this, 20 Questions?

If it's Corona, yeah someone needs to pay. Just what I've said all along. I said China must pay, somehow.

Trump is ratcheting up the talk against China, and saying it has to be investigated. 

China should face global ostracism, and global legal/financial attack. 

• USA Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Discuss.  

Flynn?  I agree. They have evidence that the guy was setup, hold people responsible and hand out prison time. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Pretty much everyone that works for Cook county is the type of person that would roll over their dead mother to fuck their sister. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Basically everything some of us have been saying on here has come true with the whole Russia collusion investigation.   The FBI and others within the DOJ and IC were out to get Trump.   This didn't happen on its own.   Bare minimum Obama knew and didn't stop it....likely he was directing it.  I mean who is going to call a former black President in to testify?   

Until serious charges are brought against someone like Strzok or Pai\ge nobody will sing.   Wray and Barr are LEO's and they protect their own.   He should have kept Matt Whitaker in there.   

Edited by Highmark

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

I saw my assessor a few years back he asked me how often I play my guitar   I’m like wtf I never told this guy I had a guitar motherfucker snooping around looking in my windows and shit.  :wtf: 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Basically everything some of us have been saying on here has come true with the whole Russia collusion investigation.   The FBI and others within the DOJ and IC were out to get Trump.   This didn't happen on its own.   Bare minimum Obama knew and didn't stop it....likely he was directing it.  I mean who is going to call a former black President in to testify?   

Until serious charges are brought against someone like Strzok or Pai\ge nobody will sing.   Wray and Barr are LEO's and they protect their own.   He should have kept Matt Whitaker in there.   

Nothing has come true. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

This is it!