Check your account email address ×

Amash For President

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Nothing will convince you so WGAF. 

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right...as you pull that R lever year after year without a second thought...you say  you're a Conservative but that's a lie. 

So I notice you ignored the link Moe posted that proves your earlier link to be a bogus?  Led.

10 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Lol, now that is a quality fuck you.

There are Trump flags flying everywhere down there.  Don't see any Biden or Bernie flags.  Maybe these successful people know something that the haters don't.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So I notice you ignored the link Moe posted that proves your earlier link to be a bogus?  Led.

There are Trump flags flying everywhere down there.  Don't see any Biden or Bernie flags.  Maybe these successful people know something that the haters don't.  :lol: 

Yah....they know Trump caters to rich people first and foremost.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yah....they know Trump caters to rich people first and foremost.

Or maybe they know he's more about supporting private enterprise and entrepreneurs, keeping the government off their backs so they can survive and prosper.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Or maybe they know he's more about supporting private enterprise and entrepreneurs, keeping the government off their backs so they can survive and prosper.

Well .....that’s a load of bullshit but you’re free to substitute any fantasy you please for the reality that says otherwise

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well .....that’s a load of bullshit but you’re free to substitute any fantasy you please for the reality that says otherwise

I've owned enough businesses, and known enough rich self employed guys to know how they think when it comes to the government.  So you keep your bullshit fantasies and I"ll keep mine.

42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I've owned enough businesses, and known enough rich self employed guys to know how they think when it comes to the government.  So you keep your bullshit fantasies and I"ll keep mine.

Well since you worship rich people and I want to kill them all I’d say our views on the subject are each quite appropriate. I only care about poor and working class and policy that benefits them 

Trickle down is a fucking sick joke and has been prove as such

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

they know trump is the best candidate to ensure they keep as much money as possible. Why wouldn't they vote for him? 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well since you worship rich people and I want to kill them all I’d say our views on the subject are each quite appropriate. I only care about poor and working class and policy that benefits them 

Trickle down is a fucking sick joke and has been prove as such

That's a pretty sad perspective to have dude.  Many "rich people" started with nothing and became successful because they worked hard, took risks and saw it through.  And you want to kill them.  Meanwhile, I know plenty of poor people who are poor because they make alotta bad choices, are lazy, or drug addicts or alcoholics, etc..  I'm all for policies that help lift honest hard working Americans, but not in some government run redistribution of wealth scheme. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

they know trump is the best candidate to ensure they keep as much money as possible. Why wouldn't they vote for him? 

I don't see a problem here.  :dunno:  

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I was gonna go for a ride today. Think I'll swing by the state house and drop a couple $100 on the lawn.

Cuz I'm voting Biden. :lol:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

That's a pretty sad perspective to have dude.  Many "rich people" started with nothing and became successful because they worked hard, took risks and saw it through.  And you want to kill them.  Meanwhile, I know plenty of poor people who are poor because they make alotta bad choices, are lazy, or drug addicts or alcoholics, etc..  I'm all for policies that help lift honest hard working Americans, but not in some government run redistribution of wealth scheme. 

all you need to do is look at the highest marginal tax rates throughout history to realize that the current rates are not possibly sustainable. Just because the uber rich vote for a guy like trump doesn't mean 'they know something the haters don't'. They are looking out for their own best interests, nothing more. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

all you need to do is look at the highest marginal tax rates throughout history to realize that the current rates are not possibly sustainable. Just because the uber rich vote for a guy like trump doesn't mean 'they know something the haters don't'. They are looking out for their own best interests, nothing more. 

Under what possible metric would they vote for someone who wants to basically take control of major aspects of their business?

YOU?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

:lol: Bipolarhooknose is so stupid

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fine but I do know Trump wants to idea seized funds to pay for the wall and other projects...no intentions of returning any of it. Yes he signed that legislation and kudos for that  but the fact remains that when it comes to civil liberties Trump/Barr want to take them and Amash wants to prevent them (and others) from doing so. BTW being led is voting for Trump while believing that he is a conservative because he isn't not to mention he lies everyday and you lap it up or ignore it....Led. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Trickle down has never worked. 

56 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fine but I do know Trump wants to idea seized funds to pay for the wall and other projects...no intentions of returning any of it. Yes he signed that legislation and kudos for that  but the fact remains that when it comes to civil liberties Trump/Barr want to take them and Amash wants to prevent them (and others) from doing so. BTW being led is voting for Trump while believing that he is a conservative because he isn't not to mention he lies everyday and you lap it up or ignore it....Led. 

Those forfeiture laws are going to come back to bite those neocons just like the waiving of privacy laws and now the executive authorizations are. Fuck your rights if I don't agree with you!

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

So when you make more, your employees don't get a piece of the cake?

Just look at where the wealth concentration is as a % of total wealth and then kill yourself painfully. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Just look at where the wealth concentration is as a % of total wealth and then kill yourself painfully. 

Thank you Analer.

Tell me Bhen. Not how much money you have, but how much do you think you should have?

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Thank you Analer.

Tell me Bhen. Not how much money you have, but how much do you think you should have?

I’m concerned with the prosperity of the poor and working class. The enrichment of the elites has never once in history benefited the rest of us.

39 minutes ago, Snake said:

Not everybody has the Teamsters on their side.

20 minutes ago, Snake said:

Thank you Analer.

Lol, you would be asking yourself that question if you didn’t have the Teamsters on your side. 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yeah bro I'm trinkling trillions all over. 

• Haha 1