Check your account email address ×

NYC NURSE BLOWS WHISTLE ABOUT CORONA VIRUS HOSPITAL PATIENT TREATMENT

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Dude, you seriously need to get a grip...

"I heard it from a friend" :lol:

Jt is a prime example of why people shouldn’t be locked up in the house for to long.:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Jt is a prime example of why people shouldn’t be locked up in the house for to long.:lol:

It cracks me up because a nurse took an oath to report things like this. They legit can be fired for knowing about it and not reporting it.. But in JT's bizzaro world they will get fired for reporting it..But a Twitter video is all safe to keep their jobs..

I mean you just can't make this up..:lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Some extremely inflammatory claims without some better evidence to back it up.   

I agree some eveidence would be nice but it's an interesting take. I've read a lot about Vent treatments that she's talking about. The vents aren't a good method of treatment for those with covid. check this video out

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Some people get very upset by what others here post. Its quite comical. 

26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:
You've chosen to ignore content by Rigid1. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Woodtick. Options 

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You've chosen to ignore content by Jimmy Snacks. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Rigid1. Options 

Two of this biggest cunts around right there

I could not agree more Tom. :lmao:

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I agree some eveidence would be nice but it's an interesting take. I've read a lot about Vent treatments that she's talking about. The vents aren't a good method of treatment for those with covid. check this video out

Some evidence would be nice?? Are you cereal?? Some evidence would make it true instead of story.. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

That was a very interesting video. Lots to learn still about this virus. 

New York emergency room doctor Cameron Kyle-Sidell said: 'I've talked to doctors all around the country and it is becoming increasingly clear that the pressure we're providing may be hurting their lungs.

'It is highly likely that the high pressures we're using are damaging the lungs of the patients we are putting the breathing tubes in.

'It's not our fault. We didn't know,' added Kyle-Sidell, saying that is the way other acute respiratory syndromes have been treated.

'We are running the ventilators the wrong way,' he said, calling for the protocols to be changed.

'COVID positive patients need oxygen, they do not need pressure. They will need ventilators, but they must be programmed differently.'

Kyle-Siddell did not return calls from DailyMail.com. He told Medscape on April 6 he stepped down from working in the intensive care unit at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn because he didn't want to follow the hospital's ventilator protocol.

'I could not morally, in a patient-doctor relationship, continue the current protocols which, again, are the protocols of the top hospitals in the country.

'I could not continue those,' he said. 'You can't have one doctor just doing their own protocol.'

Maimonides also did not answer a request for comment. 

Sara said COVID-19 patients are placed on ventilators rather than less invasive CPAP or BiPAP machines due to fears about the virus spreading.