Check your account email address ×

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

As bad as the stupid fucks that drank fish tank cleaner. Millennials are some dumb motherfuckers

You have no business calling anyone dumb. You are one of the stupidest cocksuckers any of us have ever seen.

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You have no business calling anyone dumb. You are one of the stupidest cocksuckers any of us have ever seen.

Look in the mirror pickled liver boy 

Now

GFY

13 minutes ago, Pete said:

As bad as the stupid fucks that drank fish tank cleaner. Millennials are some dumb motherfuckers

This from the guy who doesn't even read the stories he posts and then changes his forum name. :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

This from the guy who doesn't even read the stories he posts and then changes his forum name. :lol:

Derpo :lol: He’s making a killing in his mask stocks

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, SSFB said:

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Derpo :lol: He’s making a killing in his mask stocks

:lol:

Trump did not come our directly and tell people to drink bleach or disinfectant. However,  by INFERENCE when the President speaks, SOME people take it as gospel. That's the problem, there are some people who believed Trump was telling them to drink bleach. 

The guy is a fucking danger to society. November can not come soon enough. I hope we make it. 

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trump did not come our directly and tell people to drink bleach or disinfectant. However,  by INFERENCE when the President speaks, SOME people take it as gospel. That's the problem, there are some people who believed Trump was telling them to drink bleach. 

The guy is a fucking danger to society. November can not come soon enough. I hope we make it. 

Trump also says and tweets things just to make Dems heads explode, and he does this quite often.

trumper8.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, irv said:

Trump also says and tweets things just to make Dems heads explode, and he does this quite often.

trumper8.jpg

I can only speak for myself, but I have had enough of his ego, head-games. 

We'll see what November brings. 

52 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can only speak for myself, but I have had enough of his ego, head-games. 

We'll see what November brings. 

Well, may I suggest you take a break from Politics and the T.V. because I can't honestly see anyone beating him come November so it is going to be a tough 4 and 1/2 years for you if don't do it now. 

53 minutes ago, irv said:

Well, may I suggest you take a break from Politics and the T.V. because I can't honestly see anyone beating him come November so it is going to be a tough 4 and 1/2 years for you if don't do it now. 

It probably won't be that bad for me actually if Trump wins. I made so much in the market with Trump, if he gets in again, I won't know what to do with the money.

So, that will be my saving grace. I don't really want A ZR1 vette', 'cause young girls will look at me driving it on the highway, and go 

" ewww ". I know how punk-assed hotties are. 

I don't really want a 42' Fountain, 'cause I won't be able to get down there enough to use it, and they are a real pain in the ass. 

I Have so much outdoor equipment I don't even use half of it now. 

I don't know, if Trump gets in for another four, I'll just let it fester and look at my Fidelity every night, and say HOLY SHIT!!!   :happy:

10 hours ago, irv said:

trumper8.jpg

Is that why he had to backtrack from his stupid disinfectant comments....come on Irv...quit being Gummy stupid. 

Lysol thought he was serious enough to issue a nationwide warning against investing their products.

From the orange shitgibbons mouth....

“I see disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that. So you’re going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful.”

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lysol thought he was serious enough to issue a nationwide warning against investing their products.

“I see disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that. So you’re going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful.”

Those that actually watched the whole briefing have a better grasp on the entire discussion and what led up to his thinking out loud and questioning if there was somehow a way to apply the powerful outside effects of disinfectants and UV light on the virus and utilize those same effects in the body.....

But of course the media and your side seize any opportunity to sensationalize anything said by your President.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Those that actually watched the whole briefing have a better grasp on the entire discussion and what led up to his thinking out loud and questioning if there was somehow a way to apply the powerful outside effects of disinfectants and UV light on the virus and utilize those same effects in the body.....

But of course the media and your side seize any opportunity to sensationalize anything said by your President.

He said what he said. He suggested it might work.

covering for Trump every day must be tiring as fuck cause you know he’s a dumb ass but you just can’t let go. You love morons.

52 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He said what he said. He suggested it might work.

covering for Trump every day must be tiring as fuck cause you know he’s a dumb ass but you just can’t let go. You love morons.

There are not near as many covering for Trump everyday as there are those that constantly try to condemn and ridicule him. Personally, I don't know how you aren't in a sleep induced coma or a walking zombie for all the posts and comments you start about him every single day, 24/7 :news:

Edited by irv
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/23/2020 at 10:18 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Since you support everything stupid thing the Orange dummy does or says....

Poor Jimmy.   Suck it.94596047_10217611448021907_7052475903648989184_n.jpg.b78c01a1b06e68d1031fe8d505242264.jpg

11 hours ago, SSFB said:

I’m at my parents place, talking to my dad just now, he’s a big Trump supporter and he agrees that what Trump said was fucking retarded. :lol:

I don't think anyone would argue otherwise.  Was it worthy of being the top story of day yesterday?

18 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

They're not getting led around or anything.....if it was Biden, or Obama, it wouldn't have even gotten a mention.  He couldn't have possibly been talking about the kind of therapy they use on cancer patients or anything.  And of course all these guys in here are perfect wordsmiths....

94474621_10158377557444166_1485057587668844544_n.thumb.jpg.4b81f57e20eec8c223453d2315620fcb.jpg

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Like with a cloth?

• Haha 1

Trump then clarified his remarks: “It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big affect if it’s on a stationary object.”