Check your account email address ×

New full length movie from Michael Moore exposing the green energy scam

On 4/22/2020 at 9:45 AM, irv said:

You haven't watched it yet, have you? What's holding you back? Have a gut feeling that you might not like what you see, or, since you are possibly an Al Gore and Obama fan, it will just break your heart seeing them painted/exposed in the light they deserve to be? Or, does this have something to do with Trump? You know, how he thinks the whole green movement is nothing but a scam and a hoax as well and told the Paris accord to go fuck itself? Is that it, that it will actually prove Trump was right with his decision?

Here, I'll post it again for you. Give it ago. You'll be glad you did, trust me.

Brainwashing and fraud is just normal everyday business marketing to fat Nazi fucks likr NaziPigDog and imbiciles in his camp :guzzle:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Youre a big fat lying piece of shit fraud, that is well established. You shouldnt be pointing fingers at other members who can be validated by several other members. 

:bullshit: and :lies: from NaziPigDog, another title the fraud FAT Nazi POS holds 

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:bullshit: and :lies: from NaziPigDog, another title the fraud FAT Nazi POS holds 

No see I have met probably a dozen people on here and still interact with many of them outside of this site. You on the other hand... 

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Brainwashing and fraud is just normal everyday business marketing to fat Nazi fucks likr NaziPigDog and imbiciles in his camp :guzzle:

Yep, it's quite the racket. Scream/cry global warming, invent a bunch of fake news/data that hooks a bunch of sheep, get funding from major sources, make up more fake news, create more environmental groups, have protests, shut down traffic, block roads, railways, etc in the name of the environment, make donations payable to these fake environment groups, scream the Amazon is burning, and whole bunch of other things, then just sit back and watch the money roll in while we destroy the planet even further.:sad:  

On 4/22/2020 at 6:19 AM, Zambroski said:

Hey, some people can capitalize on the market.  The left easily turn a blind eye to making tons of money as long as the virtue signaling works in their favor.

With your local market, you should be going door-to-door selling carbon offset credits.  You'd finally be able to retire and buy that new Ski Doo you have been after.

35 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

With your local market, you should be going door-to-door selling carbon offset credits.  You'd finally be able to retire and buy that new Ski Doo you have been after.

My dreams of owning one of the new Maytrixes may actually become a reality!!!

Bangin’ the waves on the big lake!!!!

CDE9C987-7EAC-47A9-9026-9A4A4C0E16AF.jpeg

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I like that color!

So, I watched it and I'm glad someone finally covered the scam that is Biomass.

Here in Minnesota there is no less than 5 "biomass" plants that were sold as running on farm waste. We have a huge poultry industry here. Well, guess what the fucking things are burning.

They are clear cutting land all over near our cabin and it's being transported 130 miles to a "biomass" power plant than can't get even close to enough fuel from farming. They cut everything, hardwood and softwood and replant 2 years later with cheap fast growing pines.

7 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

So, I watched it and I'm glad someone finally covered the scam that is Biomass.

Here in Minnesota there is no less than 5 "biomass" plants that were sold as running on farm waste. We have a huge poultry industry here. Well, guess what the fucking things are burning.

They are clear cutting land all over near our cabin and it's being transported 130 miles to a "biomass" power plant than can't get even close to enough fuel from farming. They cut everything, hardwood and softwood and replant 2 years later with cheap fast growing pines.

Yep, the whole thing is a scam. Trying to get people to believe biomass is cleaner burning, less environmental damaging is an absolute joke, just like all the other B.S. they try to get us to believe about green energy and global warming.

I'm glad, Michael Moore, a lifelong leftist who bought into everything about climate change and how evil fossil fuels are, and despises those on the other side, has seen right through the lies about renewable green energy and how it is often more harmful than coal.

It's a great documentary, and like I have said previously, needs to be watched by everyone, imo.

8 hours ago, frenchy said:

Moore to the rescue!!!

:lol:

Hey, Moore brings a certain legitimacy to any topic. He is highly regarded!!!!

kind of like FOX news badmouthing Trump. You know that shit is the truth. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Only $16k bruh.  Getchya some of that interest free financin and sign on the line.  You need a trail sled for the briskers and keep a SX for the milk runs.

9 hours ago, Anler said:

No see I have met probably a dozen people on here and still interact with many of them outside of this site. You on the other hand... 

9 hours ago, Momorider said:

14 hours ago, irv said:

Well, Anler, did you watch it? If so, what are your thoughts on it?

Surprising, but not really, not many of the global warming alarmists haven't commented on this? XC, any opinion? 

Glad to see a local newspaper decided to cover this! Also, and it makes me laugh, those that were crying about the Amazon rain forest fires last year and hoping their beloved global warming/climate change entities/groups/saviors would do something about it, when, as the vid proves, were a big part in those in the first place. Sad, actually. 

“Everywhere I encountered green energy it wasn’t what it seemed, ” Gibbs says early in the film.

He explains why wind and solar power, electric vehicles, ethanol, biomass and biofuels cannot exist without fossil fuel energy and are environmentally destructive.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/goldstein-michael-moores-new-film-skewers-green-energy#comments

I finally got a chance to watch it.  The tone seemed very cynical, not very objective, and with little indication as to how we should proceed other than having less babies and using less energy regardless of source but to what extent he believes is appropriate is left vague.  Does he want us to be Amish?  

In addition, I feel that the mood of this entire film can be more eloquently captured in the opening rant by the character, William, in the first few minutes of Westworld Season 3 Episode 6.

7 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

I finally got a chance to watch it.  The tone seemed very cynical, not very objective, and with little indication as to how we should proceed other than having less babies and using less energy regardless of source but to what extent he believes is appropriate is left vague.  Does he want us to be Amish?  

In addition, I feel that the mood of this entire film can be more eloquently captured in the opening rant by the character, William, in the first few minutes of Westworld Season 3 Episode 6.

You missed the whole point of the movie. Imo, the movie did a fantastic job exposing the hypocrisy of the green movement as it clearly showed it isn't anymore green, and in fact, is much worse, than what we already had prior to this movement.

You also missed the fact this movement has nothing to do with saving the planet but everything to do with greed.

Like many have been trying to tell you, global warming/climate change is nothing but a scam and a hoax all designed to fleece your pockets. It's too bad you still don't see that. :news:

7 minutes ago, irv said:

You missed the whole point of the movie. Imo, the movie did a fantastic job exposing the hypocrisy of the green movement as it clearly showed it isn't anymore green, and in fact, is much worse, than what we already had prior to this movement.

You also missed the fact this movement has nothing to do with saving the planet but everything to do with greed.

Like many have been trying to tell you, global warming/climate change is nothing but a scam and a hoax all designed to fleece your pockets. It's too bad you still don't see that. :news:

I am 2/3s of the way thru the movie and so far it is proving me 100% right

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I am 2/3s of the way thru the movie and so far it is proving me 100% right

Right about what? That is OK to spread lies, brainwash our youth, be corrupt/crooked/evil all to just make a buck? 

1 minute ago, irv said:

Right about what? That is OK to spread lies, brainwash our youth, be corrupt/crooked/evil all to just make a buck? 

This is just capitalism, it is not a "green movement" as you like to call it. These companies are doing what they always do to sell stuff. Youve been lied to your whole life, this is just more of it. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

This is just capitalism, it is not a "green movement" as you like to call it. These companies are doing what they always do to sell stuff. Youve been lied to your whole life, this is just more of it. 

So you're OK with the lies, brainwashing and further destruction of the earth all disguised as a pull at your heart strings green movement. And, Um, I'm not the one who named it a green movement. That's been peddled from day one when the liars like Al Gore and Obama said oil and gas are bad, we need cleaner, greener energy sources so we can stop global warming.

Just now, irv said:

So you're OK with the lies, brainwashing and further destruction of the earth all disguised as a pull at your heart strings green movement. And, Um, I'm not the one who named it a green movement. That's been peddled from day one when the liars like Al Gore and Obama said oil and gas are bad, we need cleaner, greener energy sources so we can stop global warming.

Its all lies bro. Like WMD's in Iraq, but now its fighting for your freedoms. Coronavirus started in a lab or a bat or a democratic hoax... All industrialization and consumption is polluting. There is already tech for zero point energy and other self supporting alternative energy sources. It will take a long time still before we get there because it is a dramatic life changing event. For now as resources become harder and more expensive to extract and process, people are going to come up with new ideas for raping the earth for profit, its what we do. You just have to sell it, and since the beginning of the industrial age, capitalists use govt to promote and enfore their agendas. 

2 hours ago, irv said:

Honestly, it's a little hard to take the film as an honest attempt to inform on the current state of solar when the panels they reference in Michigan for instance, they say they are 8% efficient.  That's 11 year old technology at best.  Current solar panel efficiencies are averaging 15 to 17 percent with the highest coming in at 23%.  And they aren't done innovating.  Adding carbon nanotube technology to capture the broadband radiated infrared energy from current solar panels is expected to boost overall efficiencies above 80%.  

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

Honestly, it's a little hard to take the film as an honest attempt to inform on the current state of solar when the panels they reference in Michigan for instance, they say they are 8% efficient.  That's 11 year old technology at best.  Current solar panel efficiencies are averaging 15 to 17 percent with the highest coming in at 23%.  And they aren't done innovating.  Adding carbon nanotube technology to capture the broadband radiated infrared energy from current solar panels is expected to boost overall efficiencies above 80%.  

That's what they tell you. How far away is this supposed tech suppose to come into play. 

Funny, you don't mention anything about how bad the mining is and everything ugly that is associated with solar and wind, let alone the fact, even those that sell these also say it will never be enough nor is it as clean as what we were told it would be.