Check your account email address ×

Sharp dressed black man was correct!

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Hey douchebag, check yourself out at 1:38

Hey asshole, I voted for Trump.   Just because I don't gargle his balls like you and most others here do.

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

:cry:Stop picking on him.. :cry:

He is black and is allowed to do anything he wants.. why? Well... because he is black... poor poor soul 

You got gut hooked by Fox, you can't explain how saying "if I had a son" was divisive you were just told to cry and like a good little snowflake follower you did.

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

No you didn't, you're a 100% Hillary lover.  

You can go back to the conversations between me and Captain storm to prove you wrong.  It is pretty cool how you guys all did a 180 on debt, deficit, golfing, and security costs, imagine all the tears you could have saved if you judged both the same.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You got gut hooked by Fox, you can't explain how saying "if I had a son" was divisive you were just told to cry and like a good little snowflake follower you did.

I’m not interested in fox thanks for the concern 

49 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

He made you and all the other snowflakes cry and you still haven't gotten over it.

Keep crying, let it all out you'll feel better, poor little snowflake.

I don’t remember conservatives rioting, blocking traffic, vandalizing or assaulting people for three years after Obambi won...

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Gee, thanks dumbshit Tea Party :) 

https://www.propublica.org/article/us-emergency-medical-stockpile-funding-unprepared-coronavirus

Dire shortages of vital medical equipment in the Strategic National Stockpile that are now hampering the coronavirus response trace back to the budget wars of the Obama years, when congressional Republicans elected on the Tea Party wave forced the White House to accept sweeping cuts to federal spending.

Among the victims of those partisan fights was the effort to keep adequate supplies of masks, ventilators, pharmaceuticals and other medical equipment on hand to respond to a public health crisis. Lawmakers in both parties raised the specter of shortchanging future disaster response even as they voted to approve the cuts.

“There are always more needs for financial support from our hardworking taxpayers than we have the ability to pay,” said Denny Rehberg, a retired Republican congressman from Montana who chaired the appropriations subcommittee responsible for overseeing the stockpile in 2011. Rehberg said it would have been impossible to predict a public health crisis requiring a more robust stockpile, just as it would have been to predict the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

Had Congress kept funding at the 2010 level through the end of the Obama administration, the stockpile would have benefited from $321 million more than it ended up getting, according to budget documents reviewed by ProPublica. During the Trump administration, Congress started giving the stockpile more than the White House requested.

it we kept all those phones with unlimited data hooked up so that was good . na no otber place to make cuts but replenishing the reserve .

but here us a bette4 question .

why is it the govenment job to stock up on hospital supplys? ok poss the state's job for a county hospital but deff not the feds,job.

37 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I don’t remember conservatives rioting, blocking traffic, vandalizing or assaulting people for three years after Obambi won...

I don't either.  Are people still doing that, if so where?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, toslow said:

i would say anyone who is still starting threads on a sled forum about trump might also not be right in the head?

Yeah I guess The President doesn’t fall under the heading “Current Events”....WTF

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

lol what a fucking revisionism view.  now why don't you go sit in the back  of the bus 

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lol what a fucking revisionism view.  now why don't you go sit in the back  of the bus 

Another can't answer, just heard it on Fox so it must be true. 

Why did "If I had a son" make you cry?

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

why don't you just go to a beer summit and talk it over with the press there to swallow your balls as you sip some suds for the camera 

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

funny how such an irrelevant comment in the grand scheme of things still triggers such anger and emotion in some, what, 7, 8 years later? :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

why don't you just go to a beer summit and talk it over with the press there to swallow your balls as you sip some suds for the camera 

Why can't you just answer a simple question?  I know because you were only told "if I had a son" was divisive, you weren't told why.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, frenchy said:

funny how such an irrelevant comment in the grand scheme of things still triggers such anger and emotion in some, what, 7, 8 years later? :lol: 

THAT COMMENT DIVDED THE COUNTRY FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!!!!

• Haha 2