Check your account email address ×

I Thought Only Antifa Wore Masks

Wow,  America is heading for a civil break-down. I see all the red flags. I've been posting it since 2014. Posting here and on YouTube.

By 2034 is my  time frame. By  2034 this country will see a racial/political/economic war of some type. 

If you think this Corona stuff was bad, just wait. You ain't seen nuthin' yet!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Wow,  America is heading for a civil break-down. I see all the red flags. I've been posting it since 2014. Posting here and on YouTube.

By 2034 is my  time frame. By  2034 this country will see a racial/political/economic war of some type. 

If you think this Corona stuff was bad, just wait. You ain't seen nuthin' yet!!!

Meh...those morons aren't going to do shit with those AR's other than walk around looking stupid. :lol:

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I think they were protesting against Gov. Gretchen Whitmer in Michigan, and her lock-down. 

Freedom fighters like that spaz...BENNY.

They were...don't they look scary!!!!!!! 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Meh...those morons aren't going to do shit with those AR's other than walk around looking stupid. :lol:

Probably not. However, they are indicating that anger is building in America. 

I really think Andrew Cuomo has to be drafted for president. Trump is gonna' cause the country to explode if he gets another 4. 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not you....and I’m betting it ain’t antifeeers either.

:lol:

Aren’t you a new proponent of masks?  Now why’s wrong?

apparently they are a little more afraid than the 2 elderly ladies behind them without masks. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

apparently they are a little more afraid than the 2 elderly ladies behind them without masks. 

It must have been a gun and mask package.  Is that a Marlboro red hangin’ out that dude’s face?  And a selfie?  Really?

Decoys.

10 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Thought we were supposed to wear masks in public. Something about a virus?

Not  wearing masks...mad. Wearing masks....mad. it's hard to keep up. Apparently the racist protest angle fizzled out 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, frenchy said:

At least those cheesedicks actually went to a protest...Zdumbfuck doesn't do shit but run his mouth and fill it with Taco Bell....real warrior that one!!   :lol:

Just now, Woodtick said:

The guy on the left looks like a clown.

Bunch of pussies compared to antifa, Antifa doesnt need to carry guns. What are these like the white crips of Michigan? 

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Bunch of pussies compared to antifa, Antifa doesnt need to carry guns. What are these like the white crips of Michigan? 

They are scared of the colordssss in the big city.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

For the protest on Friday the 24th. Take BLM, ANTIFA, and LGBTQ flags.  The media will love you. 🤪

That would be hilarious if the LGBTQ's had a parade during their protest. :lol: 

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

For the protest on Friday the 24th. Take BLM, ANTIFA, and LGBTQ flags.  The media will love you. 🤪

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

They are scared of the colordssss in the big city.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

That would be hilarious if the LGBTQ's had a parade during their protest. :lol: 

:lol: