Check your account email address ×

Coronavirus.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

The majority of the people I see in the home want to live. They still see a purpose to life. Guess they fail to look at it through your perspective. You could probably set em straight. :lol: 

They can see things however they want. If you want to change their mind have at it. :lol: 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It’ll be around for a year. 

And heart disease will be around killing forever.  So will abortion that kills 800k a year that had neither CV or heart disease.  It's a long list spin.... 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

90% of all those dying were a burden on society. As harsh as it sounds this is a good thing. 

Oh fuck you Tom. 

How is it a good thing?  Many of these people may be older or have medical conditions that make them more susceptible but that doesn't. Make them expendable.

Fuck I hate this argument. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Oh fuck you Tom. 

How is it a good thing?  Many of these people may be older or have medical conditions that make them more susceptible but that doesn't. Make them expendable.

Fuck I hate this argument. 

Yeah...pretty fucked up.

9 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Meanwhile in Wisconsin.

BBF870C0-6DFC-4248-98D2-EA3B08D79BEF.png

Read an article yesterday about the guidelines and criteria given by The Administration to states for reopening and many Governors are saying they aren't there yet while The President says they are...this includes Republican Govs. as well just so you hacks don't get upset. Still a lot of confusion and unknowns out there. 

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Read an article yesterday about the guidelines and criteria given by The Administration to states for reopening and many Governors are saying they aren't there yet while The President says they are...this includes Republican Govs. as well just so you hacks don't get upset. Still a lot of confusion and unknowns out there. 

It's too early. Opening now will make all the sacrafices of the past 6 weeks worthless. That being said there are some things that should open. 

We also need to test everyone and let those resume who test negative resume normal life.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It's too early. Opening now will make all the sacrafices of the past 6 weeks worthless. That being said there are some things that should open. 

We also need to test everyone and let those resume who test negative resume normal life.

Good post and if Governors do it now and shit  goes south again Trump will blame them.

433AA8EA-1598-4266-87E4-C2EEA3EA3C52.jpeg.f7a018c8268cad73ce9260752b6e2101.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So these sheriffs are hacks? Plenty in the UP are saying the same thing.https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/local/2020/04/17/coronavirus-wisconsin-racine-county-sheriff-schmaling-says-evers-order-overreaching-dire-consequence/5157229002/

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Not what I was saying at all...I was referring to certain people on various forums that seem to think it's only Dem Governors that have some issues with the guidelines set forth by The Administration. Trump has said that they are meeting the criteria and they are saying different. :thumbsup:

From what I see here our County Sheriff is taking a hands off approach as well. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not what I was saying at all...I was referring to certain people on various forums that seem to think it's only Dem Governors that have some issues with the guidelines set forth by The Administration. Trump has said that they are meeting the criteria and they are saying different. :thumbsup:

All of the guidelines are confusing and each state has completely different demographics,population,and industry. I realize dumb dumbs think this is 100% political. 

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

All of the guidelines are confusing and each state has completely different demographics,population,and industry. I realize dumb dumbs think this is 100% political. 

I'm not even sure of the federal guidelines...something about a certain numbers of days with reductions in new cases...as you say confusing.