Check your account email address ×

Coronavirus.

5 minutes ago, Winterman said:

That’s kind of cherry picked data. Heart disease over the course of a year will eclipse corona

About a month ago CV was killing somewhere around 2-5 a day. now it’s 1700-2500 a day. Impressive as fuck. 

Just now, Winterman said:

I’m glad you’re impressed...

Oh yes! Nature is amazing. Something that isn’t even alive can rise to the #1 killer of Americans in a few short weeks. The battle for Iwo Jima only killed 6000 guys in a month 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Oh yes! Nature is amazing. Something that isn’t even alive can rise to the #1 killer of Americans in a few short weeks. The battle for Iwo Jima only killed 6000 guys in a month 

And one day in 1937 between 3:00 and 4:00 o’clock the leading cause of death on planet earth was zeppelin fire. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

90% of all those dying were a burden on society. As harsh as it sounds this is a good thing. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

It’ll be around for a year. 

Just now, Winterman said:

And one day in 1937 between 3:00 and 4:00 o’clock the leading cause of death on planet earth was zeppelin fire. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

As opposed to dying of heart disease or stroke or cancer. Yea, if I were old I would chose corona over cancer every day of the week. 

The majority of the people I see in the home want to live. They still see a purpose to life. Guess they fail to look at it through your perspective. You could probably set em straight. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

The case of the sniffles from this cold has a rather embelished death toll. The death rate is likely the same as the flu without a vaccine.......actually probably lower.

another-corona-death.jpg.jpeg

• Haha 1