Check your account email address ×

I don’t want to hear any complaints

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How do you figure that?  Also, nice to know you have continued the family tradition of being dependents on the state.

The census is used to direct federal funding for a variety of projects.  

28 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Just like the moon shot was a crock of shit :lol:

If you can’t see social distancing is a crock of shit I can’t help you. Your stupid moon comment doesn’t change a thing 

Edited by jtssrx

• Gold Member
38 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

There was a massive protest in Michigan today. Whitmer got on TV and complained protesters did social distance. Hey you dumb cunt people have figured out social distancing is a crock of shit. You don’t get it, your gross overreaction to a virus is killing our country. 

Would you explain what you mean?

Just now, spin_dry said:

You are bored. Damn. 

Well, depending on what I am doing, I may just tell them to fill it out themselves because I’m an “undocumented immigrant”.  I have a feeling they’ll have my back.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, depending on what I am doing, I may just tell them to fill it out themselves because I’m an “undocumented immigrant”.  I have a feeling they’ll have my back.  :lol:

Oh he’ll have your back. 

A65D19EE-AD57-420F-B8B5-EDB2E3C72E8B.gif

Just now, Kivalo said:

Would you explain what you mean?

Social distancing didn’t stop the spread of covid. The models that said millions would die had social distancing factored in. Our immune systems fight virus’s everyday. The people who got covid had a compromised immune system. That’s why everyone doesn’t get the flu every year. Only people with comprised Immune systems get the flu as well. 

do you a seven eleven near you? Think about a slurpee machine or a fountain pop machine. They are a fucking germ/virus magnet. You have people touching these things all day every day. How is it we aren’t all getting the flu every year if the only to stop the spread is social distancing. The flu vaccine is 30% successful so don’t try saying it’s that

agian the models that claimed doom and gloom were all wrong. We killed our economy for no reason.  

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Social distancing didn’t stop the spread of covid. The models that said millions would die had social distancing factored in. Our immune systems fight virus’s everyday. The people who got covid had a compromised immune system. That’s why everyone doesn’t get the flu every year. Only people with comprised Immune systems get the flu as well. 

do you a seven eleven near you? Think about a slurpee machine or a fountain pop machine. They are a fucking germ/virus magnet. You have people touching these things all day every day. How is it we aren’t all getting the flu every year if the only to stop the spread is social distancing. The flu vaccine is 30% successful so don’t try saying it’s that

agian the models that claimed doom and gloom were all wrong. We killed our economy for no reason.  

Those models that predicted those numbers  consistently said "if nothing were done to mitigate" so social distancing was not factored in and this isn't just a flu. You post phony twitter bullshit and you lie.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Those models that predicted those numbers  consistently said "if nothing were done to mitigate" so social distancing was not factored in and this isn't just a flu. You post phony twitter bullshit and you lie.

Actually, the points he made are valid.  Your only point has been all this is you are scared shitless and are following orders from anybody that validates your fear while lashing out at all those who aren’t afraid.  You are the weak.....and stupid.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I am not abiding by an illegal order that takes my Constitutional freedoms.  I’m not going to get tested and I’m not going to get any “vaccine”.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not filling it out.  I want to see the look on the face of the person that comes to my door when I give them the answers.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

To all the people that supported this stupid fucking shutdown. I don’t want to hear any complaints about foreclosures, bankruptcies, failed business, unemployment, GDP, bank failures, bailouts, stimulus any fucking about our economy. You supported this economic suicide now sit there and shut your fucking mouths. 

Let’s hope your still around.