Check your account email address ×

Fox News headlines.

I don't quite get this one.  He says all along the states were not prepared and were responsible for not having the right things in place and the right amount of supplies to handle a pandemic, but on the other hand, he's going to take responsibility into his own hands to tell them when and how they can open things back up.

He better have a damn smart group of advisers guiding him through that process.  No one's doing a great job at putting politics aside for a while and working together on this if you ask me.

And that includes your side too, MC.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, hayward said:

I don't quite get this one.  He says all along the states were not prepared and were responsible for not having the right things in place and the right amount of supplies to handle a pandemic, but on the other hand, he's going to take responsibility into his own hands to tell them when and how they can open things back up.

He better have a damn smart group of advisers guiding him through that process.  No one's doing a great job at putting politics aside for a while and working together on this if you ask me.

The states can do what they want as far as I know.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hayward said:

I read a brief news article from an anonymous source. The CDC and FEMA have formed a plan to open select states. The details of the plan actually look quite good if the source is accurate. 

15 minutes ago, hayward said:

trump deferred to the states so he can pass blame on to them as well. Now is trying to act like a strong leader by saying he will authorize when they can open things up again.

Again, trying to have things both ways as is his regular MO. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, frenchy said:

trump deferred to the states so he can pass blame on to them as well. Now is trying to act like a strong leader by saying he will authorize when they can open things up again.

Just stop  :lol: 

7 hours ago, frenchy said:

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Just stop  :lol: 

4 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

It's true.

It sure is.

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The states can do what they want as far as I know.

Not on everything like air travel, opening federal facilities and national parks.   Its a mix of responsibility.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Oh he’s going to blame the bad economy on the states that don’t open when he wants.

If you idiots here don’t know his MO by now just don’t ever vote again your too fuckin dumb.

Voting is a right 

GFY ya loser 

10 hours ago, hayward said:

Have you been watching Andrew Cuomo? There's a groundswell of support for him getting drafted.  

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I read a brief news article from an anonymous source. The CDC and FEMA have formed a plan to open select states. The details of the plan actually look quite good if the source is accurate. 

CDC, FEMA have created a plan to reopen America. Here’s what it says.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cdc-fema-have-created-a-plan-to-reopen-america-heres-what-it-says/ar-BB12DkUj

I'm kinda' keepin' my eye on this draft Cuomo movement. It seems like it's pickin' up steam. 

When the big papers, and the major networks start talking about it, then we'll know it's got legs. 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm kinda' keepin' my eye on this draft Cuomo movement. It seems like it's pickin' up steam. 

When the big papers, and the major networks start talking about it, then we'll know it's got legs. 

it makes way more sense than running Biden.  

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it makes way more sense than running Biden.  

:news:

Edited by snoughnut