Check your account email address ×

Is it a good time to book a cruise?

43 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Ben, in all honesty, you cann,t be serious. In another thread, you mentioned you were worried about getting laid off. Now you are talking about blowing thousands of dollars on a fukking cruise. Sober up and get your head on strait. Mortgage payments, and car and truck payments need to come first. Why you are even thinking of blowing cash on a fukking cruise these days says a lot about how you manage finances. 

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s got some Trump “fuck you” money coming!

Ballers!!!!

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So are cruises.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And low budget families looking to release their brood on board with no repercussions.  “All incloooosive!!!!” 

Hard pass.

both of these....

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

I guess if we do Florida I’d prefer Tampa as my uncles place is under an hour from there

The shops out of Tampa are a generation or two old but most have been refurbished.  I liked that generation when we used to go on them. 

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Ben, in all honesty, you cann,t be serious. In another thread, you mentioned you were worried about getting laid off. Now you are talking about blowing thousands of dollars on a fukking cruise. Sober up and get your head on strait. Mortgage payments, and car and truck payments need to come first. Why you are even thinking of blowing cash on a fukking cruise these days says a lot about how you manage finances. 

You know nothing about my finances you stupid fuck. Kill yourself

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Do you know Ben?   A thread not long ago he stated adamantly he would NEVER EVER return to Florida again.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Do you know Ben?   A thread not long ago he stated adamantly he would NEVER EVER return to Florida again.  :lol:  

I guess if I’m going on a Caribbean cruise I’d spend a day there to get to port. Is that ok? 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I guess if I’m going on a Caribbean cruise I’d spend a day there to get to port. Is that ok? 

Just going off what you said dude and pointing out how you overreact to things.   I couldn't give a shit what you do. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Just going off what you said dude and pointing out how you overreact to things.   I couldn't give a shit what you do. 

Are you new here? Are you really fucking dumb? Did I make you massively butthurt yesterday? 

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You can get to the Caribbean from Galveston and New Orleans.

Edited by AKIQPilot

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I like Florida, not all of it but alot of it. 

Just now, Anler said:

Me neither. I wont go on one if its free. 

I'm looking into a couple resorts in the Caribbean and Cabo.  Zero desire for a cruise.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm looking into a couple resorts in the Caribbean and Cabo.  Zero desire for a cruise.  

I liked Cabo. I have never been to the caribbean. 

Just now, Anler said:

I liked Cabo. I have never been to the caribbean. 

Never been to Cabo....only been to the Caribbean once and it was awesome.   Peter Island.   It was destroyed by a hurricane a few years ago.   Not sure if they even opened back up yet.   

https___blogs-images.forbes.com_jimdobson_files_2017_09_Peter-Island-1-1200x1600.jpg

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Cabo is fun.  Not cheap but fun.  Lots of shysters in Cabo these days.  And not all of the shysters have brown skin.  

6 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

im booking a Christmas cruise this year. Once the prices come down. 

Only two cruise lines I would go on are Celebrity or Norwegian. All the others would be like if Walmart owned a cruise company. 

Always a good time.

last NCL i was on we got chased around the Caribbean by a tropical storm over thanksgiving week.  Hadn't been a storm that week in decades and we had servers passing our Dramamine at the tables it was so rough.  Only "bad" cruise experience i really have had.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

last NCL i was on we got chased around the Caribbean by a tropical storm over thanksgiving week.  Hadn't been a storm that week in decades and we had servers passing our Dramamine at the tables it was so rough.  Only "bad" cruise experience i really have had.  

that really is a bad time to go though. I find NCL is a step above so I prefer to not hear screaming children on the boat