Check your account email address ×

DON"T FUCKING TRY TO TELL ME THIS ORDER IN MICHIGAN IS A FIGMENT OF MY TWITTER IMAGINATION

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well then that ticket can be easily contested no? And yes I watched your Tucker Carlson video. 

Listen some of us have been bitching about the police state for a long time and some of us (you) have defended it. Now that it affects you its a fucking serious problem. even tho it hasnt really affected you, you are just allowing yourself to get riled up by internet propaganda. 

If you believe that the coronavirus is "fake news" then you are just completely willfully ignorant. Your rights end where others safety is concerned. The President of the United States issued a STATE OF EMERGENCY regarding a pandemic virus. You cant just recklessly endanger the lives of others because you dont like whats going on. You just posted the Executive order by the State of Michigan. It will be lifted when it is safe to do so. Until then just dont be a dick head and you will be fine. Until then you and these internet trolls should just calm the fuck down. 

Holy fucking :owned:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

JT is the same guy that wants the state to close trails when it gets above 32deg. What a idiot!

Both Wisconsin and Ontario open/close trails based on conditions. You are comparing apples to oranges. I never suggested the state fine people for riding. But closing the gates to trails like Ontario and Wisconsin do when the snow isn't good isn't unreasonable it's good business  

Just now, jtssrx said:

Both Wisconsin and Ontario open/close trails based on conditions. You are comparing apples to oranges. I never suggested the state fine people for riding. But closing the gates to trails like Ontario and Wisconsin do when the snow isn't good isn't unreasonable it's good business  

You are so fucking dumb!

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Anler said:

Do you know how the law works? When you break it you get a ticket. If you feel you have been wrongly ticketed you can contest it. Just because somebody posted something on facebook doesnt mean its true and it doesnt mean they have disclosed all of the facts. 

By going to court and being around many people.   :lol:  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Im glad I dont live in Michigan. :lol: 

Well you could live in California where they are releasing prisoners by the thousands then claiming they are worried about an increase in crime.  Oh really. :lol:  

https://www.foxla.com/news/l-a-sheriff-inmate-release-effective-but-possible-surge-in-crime-ahead

L.A. Sheriff: Inmate release effective, but possible surge in crime ahead

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Well you could live in California where they are releasing prisoners by the thousands then claiming they are worried about an increase in crime.  Oh really. :lol:  

https://www.foxla.com/news/l-a-sheriff-inmate-release-effective-but-possible-surge-in-crime-ahead

L.A. Sheriff: Inmate release effective, but possible surge in crime ahead

They should let non-violent prisoners out. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

They should let non-violent prisoners out. 

Some yes and not one with violent past offenses serving time for a non-violent crime.   Some non-violent crimes also should not be released like burglary and even arson can be considered non-violent.     

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Some yes and not one with violent past offenses serving time for a non-violent crime.   Some non-violent crimes also should not be released like burglary and even arson can be considered non-violent.     

My supt's buddy is a guard at Cook County corrections and the coronavirus has run through there. He has it and is on quarantine now. So shitloads of prisoners have it too. They arent getting out. :lol: 

Just now, Skidooski said:

What's with all the super angry people in Michigan :lol: 

People are so mad!!!!!   :lol:

Guy I know is going viral.  He was on local news birching about his construction company getting shut down.  My 70 year old aunt in Florida was reposting it. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

People are so mad!!!!!   :lol:

Guy I know is going viral.  He was on local news birching about his construction company getting shut down.  My 70 year old aunt in Florida was reposting it. 

Was he on Fox 2 local...I may have seen it  :lol: 

The ones who where always cranky before are borderline lunatics now

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Was he on Fox 2 local...I may have seen it  :lol: 

The ones who where always cranky before are borderline lunatics now

Yeah,   Gary ...    Master construction.  
we vacationed in Panama City with him and his wife.   He is a huge Trump supporter,  he better hope whack jobs don’t start checking his FB . They will try to destroy his business.  

24 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

What's with all the super angry people in Michigan :lol: 

I just went round with Scooter next door. Fucking michigan has a nazi governor bro. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Park was probably closed per my post you stupid fuck

Right...the  State Park here  is closed so my daughter and I went to the dunes on the other side of town..easy peasy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

You're a dumb fuck. It's not a law it's an unconstitutional power grab. Judge Napolitano outlined this on Tucker Carlson last night. Oh, I know you didn't bother to watch it but they went over everything Whitmer is doing. The executive doesn't have the authority to do what she's doing. There's a reason why they are blocked from this. I would 100% get a lawyer and fight that ticket.

The same Judge Napolitano that you and the rest shit on when he was critical of Trump, Barr....etc? 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right...the  State Park here  is closed so my daughter and I went to the dunes on the other side of town..easy peasy.

You should go to the park and get a ticket and then post in on facebook! :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

i CaNt GeT sEeDs!1!1!1

mY cHuRcH iZ cLoSeD11!!!!1

Fuckin idiots 🤣🤣🤣

Hey I dont know whats going on there but scooter and dripper are drooling mad about it. I questioned the legitimacy of the facebook ticket and they got a little salty. I am not for cops writing tickets but I know damn well that if I break the law I am getting a ticket! So when I get a ticket I get upset with myself but dont advertise to the world that my dumb ass got caught speeding. :dunno:

• Haha 2

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Gorgeous day with some snow and sun...so glad we didn’t get taken down by Whitmers Storm Troopers!!!!!!! 

CA47592E-F542-47BF-BEE9-2763A317D4F8.thumb.jpeg.5868cc3b8c4fc649fccad0d54fecc53d.jpeg03F7D1DE-7E39-4703-B503-589D6A71E383.thumb.jpeg.e1acf25c74dae6ff95b6a57bb255ac92.jpegB649410E-7D21-409B-A284-5C99E3777B7B.thumb.jpeg.433fb9cd5afd27ce4e39ee233f62ce4d.jpeg

I hope you get a ticket but I also hope the cops dont shoot your dog. :bc: 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Well then that ticket can be easily contested no? And yes I watched your Tucker Carlson video. 

Listen some of us have been bitching about the police state for a long time and some of us (you) have defended it. Now that it affects you its a fucking serious problem. even tho it hasnt really affected you, you are just allowing yourself to get riled up by internet propaganda. 

If you believe that the coronavirus is "fake news" then you are just completely willfully ignorant. Your rights end where others safety is concerned. The President of the United States issued a STATE OF EMERGENCY regarding a pandemic virus. You cant just recklessly endanger the lives of others because you dont like whats going on. You just posted the Executive order by the State of Michigan. It will be lifted when it is safe to do so. Until then just dont be a dick head and you will be fine. Until then you and these internet trolls should just calm the fuck down. 

Flip flop jt owned bigly