Check your account email address ×

Trump unhinged.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

No you saw the world’s biggest moron act like a petulant child.

Oh he had its moments of blather dont get me wrong, I think i only said shut the fuck up 15 times rather than my normal 30..

But im about sick of attempted gotcha moments by the media, I want to know what going on and that is it. Some people need the added drama, hysteria, Im not one of those people. Was nice to see all of them come down on the media for their lies and BS, Everyone up on that stage gave them a piece of their mind and it was fucking awesome and needed.

Looking at these comments I can tell a lot of you didnt watch it, just getting your edited opinions from the media to the sheeple...You have your orders you brain dead retards now get out there and spread our propaganda like good little minions..:good:

• Like 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

The president looked weak and out of control. More than usual. It’s hard for him when facing a crowd that doesn’t dawn all over him. 

Fuck, you're a retard....

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

That was funny as fuck. :lol: 

It was a fine display of inhinged narcissism.

10 hours ago, Anler said:

What did I miss?

Trump was bragging about his China travel ban he ordered in January, a femle reporter pressed him on what he did in the month of February regarding Covid 19, and of course when you did nothing except saying you had it under control the only legitimate response is to come unglued :lol:

16 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

x's 4

poor lardy

Poor Chud the Dud...too bad the Apple didn't even come from the same tree. 

Humorless and unoriginal is no way to go through life.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I saw the media get their asses handed to them.... :dunno:

These fucking scum can't put their politics and TDS down for one minute, and I mean the media and the half dozen turnips in here who obsess over the guy.  November can't come soon enough.

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course that's what you saw.

You're the last guy to be judging anyones takeaway on current events the way you get led around by the nose.  You are the classic example of someones opinion are dictated by sound bytes and headlines, without actually listening to what is being said, or actually reading a well rounded range of opinion on various issues.  If you think for one minute that the media hasn't made laughingstocks of themselves over the past 4 years and why Trump has taken an offensive strategy against them, then just sit down an shut the fuck up.  You'll get your chance to be heard in November.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The president looked weak and out of control. More than usual. It’s hard for him when facing a crowd that doesn’t dawn all over him. 

Well good than Biden should have no problem dispatching him come November.  

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh he had its moments of blather dont get me wrong, I think i only said shut the fuck up 15 times rather than my normal 30..

But im about sick of attempted gotcha moments by the media, I want to know what going on and that is it. Some people need the added drama, hysteria, Im not one of those people. Was nice to see all of them come down on the media for their lies and BS, Everyone up on that stage gave them a piece of their mind and it was fucking awesome and needed.

Looking at these comments I can tell a lot of you didnt watch it, just getting your edited opinions from the media to the sheeple...You have your orders you brain dead retards now get out there and spread our propaganda like good little minions..:good:

But you're OK with him playing that propaganda video his people put together for his opening act?

Trump T's himself up for gotcha moments, and yesterday it started with that stupid video.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It was a fine display of inhinged narcissism.

Trump was bragging about his China travel ban he ordered in January, a femle reporter pressed him on what he did in the month of February regarding Covid 19, and of course when you did nothing except saying you had it under control the only legitimate response is to come unglued :lol:

Yeah and Trump and his team weren't doing fuck all in February and just tried to buy time.  Sure go with that Vince....because that's what that ditz reporter kept repeating.  If I was POTUS you think I'd stand up there and take that kind of shit from some half wit with half the facts, who's obviously just trying to play gotcha and spin a narrative?   Not a fucking chance, and that's why they hate him so much.  If calling him a narcissist is the best you got, you're gonna need to try harder.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

But you're OK with him playing that propaganda video his people put together for his opening act?

Trump T's himself up for gotcha moments, and yesterday it started with that stupid video.

He never stopped his reality show. It’s still going. Yesterday was an example of a shit leader that lost control and composure. 

Edited by spin_dry

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

These fucking scum can't put their politics and TDS down for one minute, and I mean the media and the half dozen turnips in here who obsess over the guy.  November can't come soon enough.

You're the last guy to be judging anyones takeaway on current events the way you get led around by the nose.  You are the classic example of someones opinion are dictated by sound bytes and headlines, without actually listening to what is being said, or actually reading a well rounded range of opinion on various issues.  If you think for one minute that the media hasn't made laughingstocks of themselves over the past 4 years and why Trump has taken an offensive strategy against them, then just sit down an shut the fuck up.  You'll get your chance to be heard in November.

Well good than Biden should have no problem dispatching him come November.  

Priceless.....but, but.....PELOSI!!!  THE MEDIA!!!!!!! STUPID GOVERNORS!!!  

You're a bigger thin skinned snowflake than Trump.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Priceless.....but, but.....PELOSI!!!  THE MEDIA!!!!!!! STUPID GOVERNORS!!!  

You're a bigger thin skinned snowflake then Trump.

Yet you have a vagina and it flows daily.  Anything else Penelope?d

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah and Trump and his team weren't doing fuck all in February and just tried to buy time.  Sure go with that Vince....because that's what that ditz reporter kept repeating.  If I was POTUS you think I'd stand up there and take that kind of shit from some half wit with half the facts, who's obviously just trying to play gotcha and spin a narrative?   Not a fucking chance, and that's why they hate him so much.  If calling him a narcissist is the best you got, you're gonna need to try harder.

heres a timeline. Their own words

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yet you have a vagina and it flows daily.  Anything else Penelope?d

You're the one here crying about everybody picking on Trump.

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Bizarre and sad that's his focus at this time..

• Like 1

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

It was in response to the media's attempted gotcha moments, inaccurate reporting, and blatant lies they spread. So yeah, im all for calling out the retards, it was fucking epic, put all their BS front and center for everyone watching to see what they do. Trump trolled the shit out of them and every lib here..Look at some of you guys, "a propaganda video" it was a factual timeline.. Spinner is having a melt down as usual, 37 threads an hour..:lol2:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're the one here crying about everybody picking on Trump.

I'm pointing fingers and laughing, because you all sound like fucking hormonal women.  Can't put the TDS down for even a pandemic.  Not led much.  :lol: 

Try one of these....255px-Kotex_pad.jpg.17378c9b736bafd5c6c02192342874c2.jpg

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

This video says it all, it's a beautiful.... a very beautiful and terrific timeline of our amazing, really amazing president talking about thee corona virus in the month of February.

\

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s the right wing misery squad. :lol: 

It's pretty amazing...it's as if they hear his words differently than normal people. :lol:

32 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It was in response to the media's attempted gotcha moments, inaccurate reporting, and blatant lies they spread. So yeah, im all for calling out the retards, it was fucking epic, put all their BS front and center for everyone watching to see what they do. Trump trolled the shit out of them and every lib here..Look at some of you guys, "a propaganda video" it was a factual timeline.. Spinner is having a melt down as usual, 37 threads an hour..:lol2:

You're impressed by a man coming unhinged, think about that for a few minutes.

Trump talks stupid, his actions during the month of February regarding Covid 19 we're reprehensible.

Listen to him speak in the month of February, it's not "fake news".......I guess you could consider the bullshit he was spewing as "fake news"

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

You're impressed by a man coming unhinged, think about that for a few minutes.

Trump talks stupid, his actions during the month of February regarding Covid 19 we're reprehensible.

Listen to him speak in the month of February, it's not "fake news".......I guess you could consider the bullshit he was spewing as "fake news"

Oh trust me, I tell him on the TV to Shut the fuck up repeatedly.. I dont think that was unhinged, i mean I watched it live, alls i saw was a slap down to the media for their BS by multiple people..Did you see Faucci and Birx go after the media yesterday too??  It was awesome..

38 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s the right wing misery squad. :lol: 

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's pretty amazing...it's as if they hear his words differently than normal people. :lol:

One of my kids is a die hard Trumper, to the point he has a full size cardboard standup cutout of Trump in his office :lol: Every now and again I'll corner him and make him listen to Trump lie........ "it's the media" no it it isn't kid, it's Trump talking himself :lol2:

• Haha 1