Check your account email address ×

And when the virus settles there’s this

20 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Fuck you you wanted this shutdown and this stupid fucking stimulus 

Buried elbow deep in debt without a fucking thing to show for it. Oh, I forgot. space force. :lol: 

Edited by spin_dry

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

At this point, who cares anymore? 

The only time a republican bitches about stimulus is if it in any way shape or form helps normal people

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

News flash, Democrat's waste million and millions of tax payer dollars with Russia, Ukraine, Impeachment all the while getting zero done for the Country..

Millions ????? MILLIONS??  

We watched 6 trillion fucking dollars get printed in the last 3 weeks and you have the god damned nerve to type MILLIONS?

13 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

News flash, Democrat's waste million and millions of tax payer dollars with Russia, Ukraine, Impeachment all the while getting zero done for the Country..

That's on top of the trillion $$ deficit. 

I don't know if Democracy, really works. It doesn't seem to be doing too good. 

OMG!!! If I was the dictator of the USA, those kids in Florida would have been beaten like baby harp seals. 

I would build so many prisons, you would not believe it. 

This country is way too permissive. Way too many punks. 

8 hours ago, Matt said:

At this point, who cares anymore? 

For a long time the deficit and debt has always seemed to be an issue regardless of who's president, personally I believe it's all lies to keep the masses in fear. Nothing ever becomes of it and life goes on as always. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

For a long time the deficit and debt has always seemed to be an issue regardless of who's president, personally I believe it's all lies to keep the masses in fear. Nothing ever becomes of it and life goes on as always. 

Yup, heard it my whole life and nothing changes.

26 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Yup, heard it my whole life and nothing changes.

So why do you cry like a little girl when ever any spending programs that benefit poor or middle class people are brought up by dems?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

So why do you cry like a little girl when ever any spending programs that benefit poor or middle class people are brought up by dems?

I'm middle class and never cried about it, I simply don't agree with giving lazy sh-ts free anything, unless someone is disabled get a frik'in job and contribute to society instead of "gimme, gimme"..what's crying about that??

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

I'm middle class and never cried about it, I simply don't agree with giving lazy sh-ts free anything, unless someone is disabled get a frik'in job and contribute to society instead of "gimme, gimme"..what's crying about that??

You’re lucky the forum was scrubbed again. I’d go back to the Obama years and pull up your opinion on deficit spending. We all know what it was.

9 hours ago, Anler said:

Pelosi and Schumer!

should both get this thing and then tell us,    its ok come join us in China town.   were not xennophobs  EVERYONE is welcome      Just dont come near my neighborhood.