Check your account email address ×

True ignorance

12 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Trump had nothing to do with the Virus coming here..would rather he did nothing? When he did all the Dems complained.

regardless his words and actions will be used against him.  and if Biden is smart there are no debates where Trump can try to bully him or defend the words

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

regardless his words and actions will be used against him.  and if Biden is smart there are no debates where Trump can try to bully him or defend the words

As will Biden's Corova actions and his perversion  of young kids.

9 minutes ago, s pump said:

As YOU see them. I'll take my facts. My facts are the most tremendous facts. The best facts.

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

You can't handle the real facts :news:  

See above   :owned:

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

You will never convince them, its all Pelosis fault. :lol: 

Holy fuck.  The usual suspects getting led by their noses and TDS.  What folly, what a colossal waste of time.  Trump acted proper , decisively and correctly, listened to his advisors, and made decisions based on the best information at the time.  This completely garbage narrative will get chewed up and spit back at its accusers, just like every other piece of shit accusation they've thrown at him.  Then I will remind you when he gets re elected how wrong you all were, again.  The last fucking thing this country has need for the past month is more politics, but the Dems just won't quit.  And you guys buy right into it.  Every fucking time.  Enjoy twisting those panties up into knots.  For nothing.  :lol:   Idiots.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Holy fuck.  The usual suspects getting led by their noses and TDS.  What folly, what a colossal waste of time.  Trump acted proper , decisively and correctly, listened to his advisors, and made decisions based on the best information at the time.  This completely garbage narrative will get chewed up and spit back at its accusers, just like every other piece of shit accusation they've thrown at him.  Then I will remind you when he gets re elected how wrong you all were, again.  The last fucking thing this country has need for the past month is more politics, but the Dems just won't quit.  And you guys buy right into it.  Every fucking time.  Enjoy twisting those panties up into knots.  For nothing.  :lol:   Idiots.  

You got owned like eleventy times and then posted some butthurt rant. What should we call that, WDS? Woolie derangment syndrome? :lol: 

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re president refuses to take even the slightest shred of responsibility for anything that happens under his watch. I had no idea that was the type of man you’d look up to and defend. Speaks volumes about a persons character 

Don is not the president. Geez Ben. Lay off the near beer.

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Anler said:

He had everything to do with his response. I have posted several videos and I can post several more of HIS OWN WORDS. But you will ignore them. He completely flip flopped and then acted like he never said or did what he did. That is going to be used against him. 

You mean he didn't know it was pandemic before anyone called it a pandemic?

Honestly tho the democrat lady from California and her cronies were no better and deserve to be held accountable by their constituents.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You mean he didn't know it was pandemic before anyone called it a pandemic?

Honestly tho the democrat lady from California and her cronies were no better and deserve to be held accountable by their constituents.

Listen he could have said like Fauci did, "At this time there is not a major concern but that could change" No he called it a democrat hoax, the doctors are very impressed with me because my uncle was a genius, we have this under control, etc... then turns around and issues a National state of emergency. he said a lot of stupid shit like he always does and it will be used against him. You can point fingers where ever you want but he is the president and is in control, not some dems on tv. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Also its going to come out about all of the rich corporations that got shady bail outs, executives got shady bonuses and all of the shit people got outraged about last time while middle class people got rick rolled...again. they are going to blame somebody for that. 

Be sure and let us know all the specifics of that charge you just pulled from your spinkster.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

You got owned like eleventy times and then posted some butthurt rant. What should we call that, WDS? Woolie derangment syndrome? :lol: 

:lol: That's horse shit.  Read what  I wrote, and again in 7 months when he gets re elected. Then ask yourself what all this finger pointing and hindsight revisionism accomplish?  Zero.  I didn't post butt hurt, I posted reality.  So keep bloviating about whatever you want.  We'll see who owned what in November.

• Gold Member
43 minutes ago, Anler said:

Listen he could have said like Fauci did, "At this time there is not a major concern but that could change" No he called it a democrat hoax, the doctors are very impressed with me because my uncle was a genius, we have this under control, etc... then turns around and issues a National state of emergency. he said a lot of stupid shit like he always does and it will be used against him. You can point fingers where ever you want but he is the president and is in control, not some dems on tv. 

Those Dems are also government officials. They are looked up to as well. I can and will point fingers at a lot of sources, not just Trump.

22 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Those Dems are also government officials. They are looked up to as well. I can and will point fingers at a lot of sources, not just Trump.

Sure but you captain ships, right? If you steer a ship into the dock should I point fingers at the mechanic? 

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Be sure and let us know all the specifics of that charge you just pulled from your spinkster.

:lol: That's horse shit.  Read what  I wrote, and again in 7 months when he gets re elected. Then ask yourself what all this finger pointing and hindsight revisionism accomplish?  Zero.  I didn't post butt hurt, I posted reality.  So keep bloviating about whatever you want.  We'll see who owned what in November.

My posts always make you butt hurt. :bc:

• Haha 1