Check your account email address ×

Fauci on the way out.

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The inaccurate numbers reporting is flat out wrong.   Tell the American people the truth.   If you are going to use models on death estimates then use some models on estimating how many are really infected based off the stat they still give out that 80% of infected people don't have serious symptoms or ever get tested.   Only counting people who actually died from the virus and accurate models of how many are really infected would dramatically drive down the mortality rate.   For whatever reason you want to believe they don't want a low mortality rate.   Its my opinion this is more about scaring people into complying to lower the spread. 

Agreed.  It’s starting to come to light why I read weeks ago about how these “fatality” and “mortality” rates are being counted.  

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Let’s get rid of the social distancing and get people back to work. I wanna see what this virus is really capable of. :lol: 

Relax, you can stay inside and be scared as long as you want.  I think the parts of the country, and the people in it can chose to go back out in the world or not.  Too scared?  Stay home.  Lock up your street/town/city/state.  Hell, I’d even be for  letting them have unemployment for say, 6 months.  

The rest of us are moving on.

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The American people shouldn’t worry oh and go ahead and travel to china says a Fauci in January. Trump must of told him to say this. Even though Trump was closing travel to and from china

A lot of folks got it wrong. We’ve never seen anything like this. All the finger pointing is just stupid.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Did anyone else hear about the study out of Iceland? Something about up to 50% that have the virus have zero symptoms. 

Northern Europeans have a good resistance to viruses. 10-20% are immune to HIV. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  It’s starting to come to light why I read weeks ago about how these “fatality” and “mortality” rates are being counted.  

Relax, you can stay inside and be scared as long as you want.  I think the parts of the country, and the people in it can chose to go back out in the world or not.  Too scared?  Stay home.  Lock up your street/town/city/state.  Hell, I’d even be for  letting them have unemployment for say, 6 months.  

The rest of us are moving on.

I’ve been working. Seeing mostly forensic clients. All high risk for the virus. What have you been doing other than flapping your lips here? 

• Haha 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

I’ve been working. Seeing mostly forensic clients. All high risk for the virus. What have you been doing other than flapping your lips here? 

Will you ever shake hands again or go out in public without your mask?  Hahahaha

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

A lot of folks got it wrong. We’ve never seen anything like this. All the finger pointing is just stupid.

He’s the finger pointer. He was on CNN yesterday Blaming Trump. You can’t be on video claiming it’s not a problem then two months later go back on CNN and blame others

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Will you ever shake hands again or go out in public without your mask?  Hahahaha

I’ve never been big on shaking hands. It’s like dogs sniffing each other’s asses. 

20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

“Seeing mostly forensic clients that are all high risk for the virus!”

MY FUCKIN HERO!!!  Really on the front lines, are ya?  :lol:

Oh my god!  :lmao:

Retirement not going as planned I guess.  You didn’t make it 3 months in your alone, saddened misery before having to get something to do to take your mind off of your own reality.

18 minutes ago, ckf said:

@Zambroski just got. :owned:

You must be new at this.  :lol:

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve never been big on shaking hands. It’s like dogs sniffing each other’s asses. 

Shaking hands is something men do.  You shouldn’t worry about it.  

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Now that it’s rifling through their nursing homes? Hard to say. Get back to me in a week. 

I remember about 3 weeks ago when you freaked out about the corona virus rifling through that Texas nursing home.  What a dud. 

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Now that it’s rifling through their nursing homes? Hard to say. Get back to me in a week. 

Why does the media use photos from other situations and make up outright lies to promote a deceitful story line?

And you seem to go right along with it? 

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I remember about 3 weeks ago when you freaked out about the corona virus rifling through that Texas nursing home.  What a dud. 

26 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Really? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.texastribune.org/2020/04/08/coronavirus-spreads-texas-nursing-homes-officials-withhold-details/amp/

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

How many dead and infected before it’s not a dud? 

Maybe if the lies and falsehoods stop and we can get some actual numbers.  Not just sensationalism from people like you.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How many dead and infected before it’s not a dud? 

Holy fuck dude. Freak out some more. Hundreds of old people die in nursing homes around the country every single day. Don't let a few old dead Texans scare you so much.